Author Topic: Buzz Aldrin Reveals Existence of Monolith on Mars Moon  (Read 935 times)

The Overfiend

Buzz Aldrin Reveals Existence of Monolith on Mars Moon
« on: April 16, 2010, 05:51:47 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bDIXvpjnRws&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bDIXvpjnRws&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

The Overfiend

Re: Buzz Aldrin Reveals Existence of Monolith on Mars Moon
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 06:09:44 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ErKy_g-8pbo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ErKy_g-8pbo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 08:16:16 AM »
There's monoliths on the moon and on mars.

There are several ex nasa astronauts that believe in ETs, and many more that don't speak out.

Gordon Cooper and clifford stone talk about them too.

Nasa is a complete joke and a BS front for a black space program that none of us know about.

Does anybody actually believe that we suddenly stopped going to the moon and shit because we couldn't fund it? Hahahaha...that's the fucking excuse they try to use. What a joke.

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 08:35:53 AM »
open your eyes sheeple!

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 09:24:57 AM »
Does anybody actually believe that we suddenly stopped going to the moon and shit because we couldn't fund it? Hahahaha...that's the fucking excuse they try to use. What a joke.
That is weird how there's been like a 40 year(?) gap since we've last been to the moon.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 10:16:54 AM »

So what is the "real" reason?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 12:09:47 PM »
IMO, we have never stopped going to the moon, and we have even been to mars as well. I think many of the missions that we are actually told about are fronts for something else.

I have a lot of reasons that lead me to believe that, but I will have to post them later.

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2010, 12:44:15 PM »
IMO, we have never stopped going to the moon, and we have even been to mars as well. I think many of the missions that we are actually told about are fronts for something else.

I have a lot of reasons that lead me to believe that, but I will have to post them later.

Ive heard people say that they think we have already began colonizing the moon and that there has been certain construction already happening on the moon, for the "super rich".
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

the ghost

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2010, 12:51:34 PM »

There are several ex nasa astronauts that believe in ETs, and many more that don't speak out.

Nasa is a complete joke and a BS front for a black space program that none of us know about.

No fucking doubt.  Ever wonder why NASA's budget used to be 5% of all us government sending.  It has been scaled back to .5% now, but with all of the fragments of defence spending, and black programs, I'll bet it's still about 5% total.  What's all that cash for??

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2010, 01:21:23 PM »

No fucking doubt.  Ever wonder why NASA's budget used to be 5% of all us government sending.  It has been scaled back to .5% now, but with all of the fragments of defence spending, and black programs, I'll bet it's still about 5% total.  What's all that cash for??

paying people off lol

the ghost

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2010, 01:36:50 PM »

paying people off lol

Hahaha yup.  All those techs at area 51 ain't cheap to silence:)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2010, 05:51:21 PM »
wait wait wait.....

you guys actually believe we went to the moon?

weve never been to the moon!!!  those ETS yall talking about abducted our shuttles mid-way and layed the law down.  thats THEIR territory.  the next few missions were part of the deal we made and we gave em some supplies.  never been back since.  hmmmm.....

oh, and fuck mars, the real shit is poppin off on saturn...saturns rings, to be specific.   

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ikke

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2010, 06:34:27 AM »

Developing new technology to do shit bigger and better maybe?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2010, 11:33:43 AM »

im sure its for space travel and colonization, the earth is ridiculously overpopulated.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

the ghost

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2010, 11:50:26 AM »

im sure its for space travel and colonization, the earth is ridiculously overpopulated.

True in some areas it is, but look at all the rural land where there is no one for hundreds of miles like russia, the us, or canada.  They could easily be jammed with a few more billion. ;)