Author Topic: Buzz Aldrin Reveals Existence of Monolith on Mars Moon  (Read 931 times)

ikke

Re: Buzz Aldrin Reveals Existence of Monolith on Mars Moon
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2010, 01:07:37 PM »
There's monoliths on the moon and on mars.

There are several ex nasa astronauts that believe in ETs, and many more that don't speak out.

Gordon Cooper and clifford stone talk about them too.

Nasa is a complete joke and a BS front for a black space program that none of us know about.

Does anybody actually believe that we suddenly stopped going to the moon and shit because we couldn't fund it? Hahahaha...that's the fucking excuse they try to use. What a joke.

No fucking doubt.  Ever wonder why NASA's budget used to be 5% of all us government sending.  It has been scaled back to .5% now, but with all of the fragments of defence spending, and black programs, I'll bet it's still about 5% total.  What's all that cash for??
Developing new technology to do shit bigger and better maybe?

im sure its for space travel and colonization, the earth is ridiculously overpopulated.
Yes that's what I meant with bigger and better.

They are planning to eventually heat up mars using the same process of global warming we do here

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2010, 01:11:18 PM »
yall realize this is all for naught, right?  either 2012 is gonna wipe us out or the upcoming nuclear winter will....either way, we aint colonizing mars, or the moon or none of that shit.   besides, the ETS would never allow it.  ::)

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2010, 07:43:35 PM »
[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/AvjrBO5OLBg/flash]

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2010, 04:36:49 PM »

Or this is just setting the table for a potential fake encounter against "aliens" aka unmanned drones so far beyond our imagination that we do believe we are actually under attack.

It would be like 911 all over again only 1000 times worse, because people even NOW swallow the ridiculous notion that a building can collapse from flying debris and ignore the fact that it housed so much damning information on Enron and the whole banking scam.

Does it not seem a coincidence to you that this is all coming to a head in 2012? i.e. this idea that UFO's are just about to show themselves, the economy turning into a wasteland it just so happens that this is the age of Aquarius where only the new man will survive. This is a self fulfiling prophecy brought about a nihilistic insane group of bastards and nothing should shock me anymore.

As for NASA "proving" x, all we have are photographs and it's not like they can be faked is it

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2010, 12:58:14 AM »
nerds....... :D

fyi, the reason we haven't been to the moon in a while is because there isn't shit to do there. I'm fucking waiting for them to get to Mars and figure out a way to make it liveable.

ikke

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2010, 01:25:09 AM »
I'm fucking waiting for them to get to Mars and figure out a way to make it liveable.
Global warming seems like a good way to start

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2010, 01:28:12 AM »
I'm fucking waiting for them to get to Mars and figure out a way to make it liveable.

Guess we better start trying to destroy the world. Here's a guide that everyone should follow:

Step-by-Step Guide

Here is my step-by-step guide to fucking the world, now available for free to the public:

Step 1.) Start small-scale by destroying the environment around you. Make an area completely uninhabitable by at least one species and hope that a food chain-reaction will follow and destroy the planet as we know it.

For example: there are some woods nearby my house that I dumped thousands of grocery bags into. I then brought in a hoard of termites to eat the trees, and I left rotting meat and opened cans of botulism-infected food with rat poison in them, and I dug up the ancient Indian burial grounds that were hidden there so that I could use the skulls to bash in the heads of sick deer. All this never started the chain reaction I was hoping for, but it made me feel very powerful.

Step 2.) Stop doing things that help the world. Don't plant or grow anything, don't obey any laws protecting species or environments, release any cattle you may be holding captive, and most importantly don't eat anything. Eating is just ways to thin out over-populated species (and force the crappy species into extinction) and this helps the world.
This is what will happen... maybe.
If billions of humans suddenly stopped eating, millions of species would be drastically affected. First off, bugs would have much more vegetables to eat in areas where they grow naturally (keep in mind we've stopped planting things) and in areas where they don't, species would go extinct, the birds in those areas would have nothing to eat and they would migrate to Australia where the kangaroos are starving to death for lack of food and the birds would be forced to pick them apart, and over time adapt to only meat-eating and after even longer be able to kill healthy fully grown kangaroos with one lethal dive-bomb, and when the kangaroos are all dead the birds would migrate everywhere else and begin taking out other mammals at alarming rates, meanwhile all other species of birds have gone extinct because they either have no food or can't compete with the all new hybrid birds, so snakes now have nothing to eat, the worm and insect population is exploding in some areas and disappearing in others, humans have gone into hiding and are resorting to cannibalism, the ice caps have finally melted because Canadians heard there was food there and George Bush subsequently heard there was now French black people there and so he bombed them, and now the temperature of the Atlantic has lowered dramatically, resulting in global climate shifts that wipe each species out one by one through unprecedented ice ages, years of boiling heat, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, and an earth-splitting volcano explosion, making the world uninhabitable and therefore very lonely.

Step 3.) If you're looking for step 3, you obviously screwed up pretty badly on step 2. What, you're not tough enough to starve to death? Or maybe your cancer hurts too much and you think that you deserve special treatment. Well score one for the world, because you just gave up. The world continues to laugh at you. "rofl", the world types. Are you just going to take that?

...you really are? Oh.

Well to hell with you! You'll starve to death with the rest of us and you'll like it. I can't stand around and let you foil my plans of destroying the world. I've already begun the revolution, and when we all go underground, you'll be the first to be eaten. There will be nothing left of you but your head, shoulders, knees, and toes, and that will only be because cancer probably tastes as bad as it hurts.

Now c'mere!

ikke

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2010, 01:31:47 AM »

Guess we better start trying to destroy the world. Here's a guide that everyone should follow:

Step-by-Step Guide

Here is my step-by-step guide to fucking the world, now available for free to the public:

Step 1.) Start small-scale by destroying the environment around you. Make an area completely uninhabitable by at least one species and hope that a food chain-reaction will follow and destroy the planet as we know it.

For example: there are some woods nearby my house that I dumped thousands of grocery bags into. I then brought in a hoard of termites to eat the trees, and I left rotting meat and opened cans of botulism-infected food with rat poison in them, and I dug up the ancient Indian burial grounds that were hidden there so that I could use the skulls to bash in the heads of sick deer. All this never started the chain reaction I was hoping for, but it made me feel very powerful.

Step 2.) Stop doing things that help the world. Don't plant or grow anything, don't obey any laws protecting species or environments, release any cattle you may be holding captive, and most importantly don't eat anything. Eating is just ways to thin out over-populated species (and force the crappy species into extinction) and this helps the world.
This is what will happen... maybe.
If billions of humans suddenly stopped eating, millions of species would be drastically affected. First off, bugs would have much more vegetables to eat in areas where they grow naturally (keep in mind we've stopped planting things) and in areas where they don't, species would go extinct, the birds in those areas would have nothing to eat and they would migrate to Australia where the kangaroos are starving to death for lack of food and the birds would be forced to pick them apart, and over time adapt to only meat-eating and after even longer be able to kill healthy fully grown kangaroos with one lethal dive-bomb, and when the kangaroos are all dead the birds would migrate everywhere else and begin taking out other mammals at alarming rates, meanwhile all other species of birds have gone extinct because they either have no food or can't compete with the all new hybrid birds, so snakes now have nothing to eat, the worm and insect population is exploding in some areas and disappearing in others, humans have gone into hiding and are resorting to cannibalism, the ice caps have finally melted because Canadians heard there was food there and George Bush subsequently heard there was now French black people there and so he bombed them, and now the temperature of the Atlantic has lowered dramatically, resulting in global climate shifts that wipe each species out one by one through unprecedented ice ages, years of boiling heat, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, and an earth-splitting volcano explosion, making the world uninhabitable and therefore very lonely.

Step 3.) If you're looking for step 3, you obviously screwed up pretty badly on step 2. What, you're not tough enough to starve to death? Or maybe your cancer hurts too much and you think that you deserve special treatment. Well score one for the world, because you just gave up. The world continues to laugh at you. "rofl", the world types. Are you just going to take that?

...you really are? Oh.

Well to hell with you! You'll starve to death with the rest of us and you'll like it. I can't stand around and let you foil my plans of destroying the world. I've already begun the revolution, and when we all go underground, you'll be the first to be eaten. There will be nothing left of you but your head, shoulders, knees, and toes, and that will only be because cancer probably tastes as bad as it hurts.

Now c'mere!

I meant on mars.
If we heat it up we wouldn't need amazingly complicated protection suits but maybe the same equipment as divers.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2010, 06:22:13 PM »
The media is slowly conditioning people on the reality of alien existance. Look at all the coverage and talks "exopolitics" about encounters with another race of beings.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2010, 06:25:43 PM »
The media is slowly conditioning people on the reality of alien existance. Look at all the coverage and talks "exopolitics" about encounters with another race of beings.

The NBA has been doing its part for years....to spread awareness...

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2010, 06:29:05 PM »

Exactly they are preparing for something so hideous it would make 911 seem completely tame

It's a matter of whether these hideous bastards have the temerity to do it and believe they can pull it off

ikke

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2010, 02:37:21 AM »
Do you mean aliens who have visited earth or alien existence in general?
If you mean in general, it's amazingly arrogant to believe we're the only life in the entire universe.
There are billions of stars in our galaxy and billions of galaxies in the universe.
The universe isn't even everything, we live in a multiverse, another plain of existence that contains billions of other universes

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2010, 10:34:21 AM »
If you mean in general, it's amazingly arrogant to believe we're the only life in the entire universe.
There are billions of stars in our galaxy and billions of galaxies in the universe.
The universe isn't even everything, we live in a multiverse, another plain of existence that contains billions of other universes

Yeah but God put Adam and Eve here...he has kind of a thing for Earth. Its special to him..

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2010, 06:26:43 AM »

Props to you brotha, on point.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2010, 06:28:10 AM »

Exactly.  It's happening more and more and is obvious if you are paying attention.