Author Topic: Pork!  (Read 499 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Pork!
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2010, 09:02:54 PM »
It's funny 'cause my dude is muslim and hates when I even mention that I eat pork. Pork tamales, chitlins, ham, bacon....I fucks it up!
Daygo is Muslim?

He's a %5 muslim and only prays towards Mecca on Saturdays.

While it is true daygo gets on his knees evry saturday night,he aint fucking praying.

I just noticed your name lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Geesta

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2010, 02:16:18 AM »
It's funny 'cause my dude is muslim and hates when I even mention that I eat pork. Pork tamales, chitlins, ham, bacon....I fucks it up!
Daygo is Muslim?

While it is true daygo gets on his knees evry saturday night,he aint fucking praying.

haha

he calls it "practicing" his religion
 ;D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2010, 05:14:24 PM »
which one of you sick people eats pork, bacon , pig...et.c...damn
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2010, 10:47:42 AM »
Daygo is Muslim?

Not everybody is as tough as a Canadian  :-X
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2010, 10:49:46 AM »
Daygo is Muslim?

Dont listen to Supreme...she just think Im Muslim cus I make her wear that burqa to bed. The shit is hot...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2010, 11:48:11 AM »
lol

Daygo is Muslim?

Dont listen to Supreme...she just think Im Muslim cus I make her wear that burqa to bed. The shit is hot...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.