Author Topic: Ted Ginn Jr. traded to the Niners  (Read 272 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Ted Ginn Jr. traded to the Niners
« on: April 16, 2010, 02:50:20 PM »
for undisclosed pick in 2010 draft...

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/21694/dolphins-ginn-sendoff-fits-in-a-tweet

Guess they didnt really want him.

Not sure what pick the niners gave up...but he's a decent pick up. Should help their return game.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

HipHopISalive

• 'G'
Re: Ted Ginn Jr. traded to the Niners
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 04:59:02 PM »
5th round pick i think... hes decent
CHARGERS, BLAZERS, CANUCKS, UCLA

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 05:03:53 PM »
5th round pick i think... hes decent

yeah. I mean, he will help. Crabtree and Ginn wideout...and Vernon Davis at TE. Pretty good group of receivers.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jaydc

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 03:45:15 AM »
Im glad to see hes out of the afc east he has his best games against the jets lol.Hes a great return man and a frustrating receiver,great speed but he drops passes and runs out of bounds to avoid contact.

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 02:19:00 PM »
Im glad to see hes out of the afc east he has his best games against the jets lol.Hes a great return man and a frustrating receiver,great speed but he drops passes and runs out of bounds to avoid contact.

I'm a Phins fan and Ginn sucks.  But for whatever reason he was able to show up against the Jets.  But on the real even as KR he isn't as great as people think.  He is an above average KR'er whose stats were inflated because of that one game against the Jets.  For a 5th round pick it's worth the gamble but I wouldn't expect anything out of him.