Author Topic: Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg WILL be performing with Jay-Z at Coachella tonight  (Read 2243 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I dont need a CDQ, I remember when Crook in me came out back in the days, we were all bumping the shitty ass quality song with the DJ screaming ''DPGRECORDZ.COM'' all over the song with gunshots, hahah! By the way, is it @ 10 50 Eastern Time?

I still dont have a CDQ of that song|!!

Oh thats Buggz! I used to have a good quality of the song, but then my cpu fucked up  :'(

1  50 EST, I guess i'll hear it before I sleep or tomorow moring

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
I dont need a CDQ, I remember when Crook in me came out back in the days, we were all bumping the shitty ass quality song with the DJ screaming ''DPGRECORDZ.COM'' all over the song with gunshots, hahah! By the way, is it @ 10 50 Eastern Time?

its 10 34

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
Good news. You can watch the performance live: http://174.121.168.85/Facebook/fivereact/schedule/schedule.html
Im on this site and i dont see any video  ???

Salo

• 'G'
It Shows Up On Tha "FACEBOOK Page" Link, U Just Might Have To Refresh Tha Page Until It Gets Right, I Had To Do It Like 2-3 Times But Eventually It Appears, Just Keep Messin Wit It !!!............It Gives U 3 Camera Views, U Can Pick Which One U Want & When, IT'S DOPE !!!!

HOPEFULLY THIS DR.DRE THING PANS OUT !!!!!

WEST !

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
I think you have to be logged in on myspace or facebook for it to work and the schedule says 1:50am eastern time 10:30pm west coast time.

Salo

• 'G'
On FB For Coachella Concert 4 Possible "Dr. Dre/Jay-Z Premiere"..
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2010, 07:55:25 PM »
Just Go To........ www.facebook.com/5gum

It Appears As Though, Jay-Z Will Be Coming On Around 10:30 P.M. (WEST COAST Time) !!!!

It Shows Up On Tha "FACEBOOK Page" Link, U Just Might Have To Refresh Tha Page Until It Gets Right, I Had To Do It Like 2-3 Times But Eventually It Appears, Just Keep Messin Wit It !!!............It Gives U 3 Camera Views, U Can Pick Which One U Want & When, IT'S DOPE !!!!

Also There Is A MySpace Link As Well...................... http://www.myspace.com/music/blog/2010/4/16/coachella-2010-jay-z-added-to-tonights-livestream

HOPEFULLY THIS DR.DRE THING PANS OUT !!!!!

WEST !
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 07:58:29 PM by つの/カせ »

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
That shit didn't work for me I just logged in to my face book and yeah it gives you 3 different camera options the third is just a overlook of the location for now anyways maybe later it will go to a stage shot.

Matty

jay-z is supposed to be on right now?

i'm not getting any jay-z with any of the livestream cameras, just some rock shit?

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets

i'm not getting any jay-z with any of the livestream cameras, just some rock shit?

Jay-Z 1:50am (EST)
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Matty

Jay-Z 1:50am (EST)

thanks man, i just looked at the schedule and realised it would be MUCH later. prolly be alseep by then, its like 4am here.

drunkenfool

• Lil Geezy
yeah, refresh the facebook one a few times, it will work. Dope quality of video. can anyone figure out how to download the stream? I've tried a few programs so far with no success.

Salo

• 'G'
Here's Tha Schedule, Check It Out, Says "Jay-Z" 10:50 P.M. (Pacific Time)....

http://www.coachella.com/event/set-times

WEST !

Salo

• 'G'
It's Showin "LCD Soundsystem" Performing LIVE right now, they just came on, Jay-Z Is After These Guys !!!

cmk1

• Lil Geezy
It's Showin "LCD Soundsystem" Performing LIVE right now, they just came on, Jay-Z Is After These Guys !!!
So What's going on Now?