Author Topic: Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg WILL be performing with Jay-Z at Coachella tonight  (Read 2208 times)

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
The previous thread about this got locked, so I am making a new one with new information that essentially confirms this rumor.

http://twitter.com/DJ_FRANZEN

"So tonight, I get to witness the Big Homie Jay-Z, @memphisbleek, Snoop & Dr Dre perform on the same stage in front of 75K ppl! #Movie"

This guy is in contact with Memphis Bleek who confirmed that Dr. Dre and Snoop will be coming out alongside Jay-Z.

At this point there is only a small possibility that Under Pressure will not be released in the coming days, and we'll likely hear parts of it from camera recordings of people in attendance by tomorrow morning.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well this seems to be a reliable source.. But we'll see.

Lunatic

will see what comes of this - i mean "under pressure" of course lol.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

woof

Scott Storch co-producing Under Pressure has been confirmed

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Bluewaves-Own-Scott-Storch-Has-Been-Working-Closely-With-Dr-Dre-Produce-New-Single-Under-1149274.htm

SOURCE: Bluewave Group, Inc.

Apr 16, 2010 15:15 ET
Bluewave's Own Scott Storch Has Been Working Closely With Dr. Dre to Produce the New Single, "Under Pressure" off the Highly Anticipated "Detox" Album

FT. LAUDERDALE, FL--(Marketwire - April 16, 2010) -  Bluewave Group, Inc. (OTCBB: BLEW) -- Famed Grammy Award winning producer Scott Storch has come together with legendary Grammy Award winning super-producer Dr. Dre to produce the long awaited first single, "Under Pressure" off the highly anticipated album, "Detox." This project has been in the works for some time, which has created a wave of hope and anticipation. Storch has worked with Dr. Dre in the past on such classics as, "Still D.R.E," "The Chronic 2000" and the Grammy award winning rapper Eve's single, "Let Me Blow Your Mind." This collaborative effort always forfeits great results creatively. Bluewave Group, Inc. President Derek Jackson said, "To see Scott Storch and Dr. Dre back together, signifies the change in the music industry climate as we know it. This will definitely get the industry back in step with the world."

Dr. Dre is best known for years of great music and huge talent finds, the likes of Snoop Dogg, Eminem and 50 cent. They have gone on to become some of the biggest names in hip-hop. Rolling Stone named Dr. Dre among the highest-paid performers of 2001 and 2004. Dr. Dre has also had acting roles in movies such as Set it Off, and the 2001 film Training Day.

For more news on Scott Storch's upcoming productions, visit his official Twitter page at, http://www.twitter.com/MrScottStorch

Okka

Damn that's great news. Let's just now hope that the song comes out soon.

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Bluewaves-Own-Scott-Storch-Has-Been-Working-Closely-With-Dr-Dre-Produce-New-Single-Under-1149274.htm

Bluewave's Own Scott Storch Has Been Working Closely With Dr. Dre to Produce the New Single, "Under Pressure" off the Highly Anticipated "Detox" Album

FT. LAUDERDALE, FL--(Marketwire - April 16, 2010) -  Bluewave Group, Inc. (OTCBB: BLEW) -- Famed Grammy Award winning producer Scott Storch has come together with legendary Grammy Award winning super-producer Dr. Dre to produce the long awaited first single, "Under Pressure" off the highly anticipated album, "Detox." This project has been in the works for some time, which has created a wave of hope and anticipation. Storch has worked with Dr. Dre in the past on such classics as, "Still D.R.E," "The Chronic 2000" and the Grammy award winning rapper Eve's single, "Let Me Blow Your Mind." This collaborative effort always forfeits great results creatively. Bluewave Group, Inc. President Derek Jackson said, "To see Scott Storch and Dr. Dre back together, signifies the change in the music industry climate as we know it. This will definitely get the industry back in step with the world."

Dr. Dre is best known for years of great music and huge talent finds, the likes of Snoop Dogg, Eminem and 50 cent. They have gone on to become some of the biggest names in hip-hop. Rolling Stone named Dr. Dre among the highest-paid performers of 2001 and 2004. Dr. Dre has also had acting roles in movies such as Set it Off, and the 2001 film Training Day.

For more news on Scott Storch's upcoming productions, visit his official Twitter page at, http://www.twitter.com/MrScottStorch

My internet bullshit instincts (which have been honed by reading this board over the years) tell me that this is a fake press release. Could be real, but I don't think so.

I would love to hear a Dre/Storch track though. Those two always seem to bring the best out of each other.

the ghost

My internet bullshit instincts (which have been honed by reading this board over the years) tell me that this is a fake press release. Could be real, but I don't think so.

I would love to hear a Dre/Storch track though. Those two always seem to bring the best out of each other.

Yeah the press release is bull.  Wrong twitter link, bad grammar etc...

Lunatic

^ I've seen some very poorly written real press releases lol. But It could be fake, I think Storch is on another level to where his PR would look perfect.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

the ghost

^ I've seen some very poorly written real press releases lol. But It could be fake, I think Storch is on another level to where his PR would look perfect.

Yeah who knows, he may have snorted the money he was supposed to pay a writer;)

Woodrow

http://www.coachella.com/event/set-times

Jay-z is going on at 10:50 tonight. If this turns out to be true, we should see some info soon after.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
yall want some Under Pressure music check this out!!

YoungCrookedI

don´t expect that song in cdq droppin directly true the net, if this source about the topic is true then they will leak this 1st @radio then cdq...damn why they can´t just drop it?

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I dont need a CDQ, I remember when Crook in me came out back in the days, we were all bumping the shitty ass quality song with the DJ screaming ''DPGRECORDZ.COM'' all over the song with gunshots, hahah! By the way, is it @ 10 50 Eastern Time?

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
I dont need a CDQ, I remember when Crook in me came out back in the days, we were all bumping the shitty ass quality song with the DJ screaming ''DPGRECORDZ.COM'' all over the song with gunshots, hahah! By the way, is it @ 10 50 Eastern Time?

I still dont have a CDQ of that song|!!

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
Good news. You can watch the performance live: http://174.121.168.85/Facebook/fivereact/schedule/schedule.html