Author Topic: Kurupt - Streetlights [Official Discussion Thread]  (Read 3568 times)

morgy187

• Lil Geezy
Re: Kurupt - Streetlights [Official Discussion Thread]
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2010, 01:34:45 PM »
Who is Fashawn, Morgy?

His album kinda went under the radar but it's pretty awesome. Underground west coast hip hop is really good right now

Fashawn Feat. Evidence "Our Way" - - not quite sure how to embed the video...doh

http://www.myspace.com/fashawn

« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 01:55:48 PM by morgy187 »
I will never stop dreaming like im in a fuckin coma

So Much Style

« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2010, 09:39:43 PM »
can we get a streetlights 1.5??? it would seriously be pushing a classic album!! the best 9 or 10 tracks off the album wiht the best 3-4 leftovers/mixtape tracks!! talk about a classic!!!

someone hook all the extra terrace/kurupt tracks!!!
So much style back at it again

double_a

• 'G'
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2010, 11:56:20 PM »
good album
really enjoyed it!

Mietek23

« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2010, 02:25:48 AM »

Mietek23 - you clearly know nothing about music and whoever thinks Space Boogie is better than or anything else for that matter is silly...

This is Kurupt' best since Streetz...

LOL, if I don't know nothing about music then you must be really deaf if your saying this is Gotti's best album since "Streetz Iz A Mutha".. just because we are in the West Coast section dosen't mean we got to dickride every fuckin' realese from the West Coast cats! It's the same exact bullshit when "BlaQKout" dropped, some people were saying "OMG, it's a fuckin' great album, masterpiece bla bla bla" and IT WASEN'T!

"Streetlights" turned the same way "BlaQKout" did - the hype was super high and the final product just didn't fit the expectations - plain and simple.

Well, that's Mietek's opinion.

Thanks for the defence Okka, lol :)

Paul

« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2010, 04:14:21 AM »

"Streetlights" turned the same way "BlaQKout" did - the hype was super high and the final product just didn't fit the expectations - plain and simple.

Your expectations. The concensus has been very positive about the album.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2010, 04:24:35 AM »
The biggest problem IMO with internet fans talking on message boards is their inability to refer to their statements as THEIR opinions. That's how most of these arguments get started.

If YOU don't like an album, say I don't like it, don't say THE ALBUM IS WACK.

doggfather

« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2010, 04:27:00 AM »

You right!
Same as with the blaqkout.
I like that joint, and here everybody say it is wack.  :-\
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Mietek23

« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2010, 06:10:17 AM »
Well, I ain't gonna argue with y'all - it's my own opinion and I have the right to say that this track along shits on the whole "Streetlights" album:

Anyway, could someone please zip all the leftovers from "Streetlights" and put it out here - thanks :)

Elkoizm

« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2010, 06:45:12 AM »
The biggest problem IMO with internet fans talking on message boards is their inability to refer to their statements as THEIR opinions. That's how most of these arguments get started.

That'd cut reading hours at least by 50%. Real talk.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2010, 09:07:02 AM »
I Think this Album is Fuccin DOPE!  8)

:firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes:  :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil:
:yikes:  :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes:  :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil:
:yikes:  :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes:  :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil:

I would have liked a few more tracks plus more Kurupt Solo but overall SHIT Bangs  8)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 09:12:11 AM by Twisted Smoke »

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2010, 11:39:57 AM »
Havent heard it yet but have placed my order. Was suprised that rap reviews slated it judging off what everyone said on here.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

soopa-man

« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2010, 12:30:50 PM »
im impressed with the album over all half is the most personal any DPG member has been on a realease since 1999 if not ever, "Questions" the "Intro" "Streetlights" are great music...however i do agree songs like "Rhymes No Violence" "The Dream" "The Mic" even "Build You Up" fit perfectly but hey atleast theyre all available in perfect quality! got em all in my Ipod playlist...props to both Terrace and Gotti shit is bangin nothing is perfect these days so tracks like "Riot In The Club" are passable but tracks like "Yessir" and "Im the man" make up for it...and on iTunes you can buy the album with 3 extra songs "Pay Me"(ft. SugaFree, Daz & Soopafly) "Smokin 4:20" and "Chuccs"-the weaker of the 3...over all dope album

Trip Dee

« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2010, 01:45:40 PM »
im impressed with the album over all half is the most personal any DPG member has been on a realease since 1999 if not ever, "Questions" the "Intro" "Streetlights" are great music...however i do agree songs like "Rhymes No Violence" "The Dream" "The Mic" even "Build You Up" fit perfectly but hey atleast theyre all available in perfect quality! got em all in my Ipod playlist...props to both Terrace and Gotti shit is bangin nothing is perfect these days so tracks like "Riot In The Club" are passable but tracks like "Yessir" and "Im the man" make up for it...and on iTunes you can buy the album with 3 extra songs "Pay Me"(ft. SugaFree, Daz & Soopafly) "Smokin 4:20" and "Chuccs"-the weaker of the 3...over all dope album

i would definitely like to hear those...

Paul

« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2010, 02:08:14 PM »

i would definitely like to hear those...

Same
funkyfreshintheflesh

Trip Dee

« Reply #89 on: April 20, 2010, 02:26:13 PM »
weird thing - no Kurupt N Daz track on this one, that's the first time on 'Rupts solo i think...