Author Topic: WA Deathrow Crooked I - Hood Star (Artwork)  (Read 3170 times)

Mietek23

Re: WA Deathrow Crooked I - Hood Star (Artwork)
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2010, 11:12:13 AM »
They will prolly put out the same tracks from FTP's bootleg with a 1787 version of the "Gangsta Rap" track as a bonus, LOL

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2010, 11:13:58 AM »
Judging from the features, I think its safe to say we're getting...

Hood Star

So Damn Hood Remix (feat. Sisqo, Juvenile)

Bitch (feat. Too Short, Ray J, Eastwood, Virginya Slim)

Me & My Dogg (feat. Eastwood, Ray J, Kci, Ganxsta Ridd)

Suge's West Coast (feat. Kurupt, Eastwood)

in other words, the same shit thats already been leaked. Now if only they did this months ago before the rest of the songs leaked...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

EFFeX

« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2010, 11:16:03 AM »
"If I'm giving you free music, why are you bugging me to make you pay for music?"

I don't get this dude. He has people who actually want to BUY his album and he's fighting over it. Folks want to get past all the BS and jumping through the hoops. They want a full-length album quality release. They've been waiting on it for 10 years. I can understand him maybe not wanting Wideawake to go ahead if they aren't taking care of him on the business end but it's like "Come on. Give us an album already".

Crooked won't release an album cause he knows/is afraid of a flop. His first album should've came out back in the 90's when he was fuckin with Dogg Pound.

It's that in all actuality, Treacherous have played a rather big role in the postponement of Crooked I's debut.

Let's not forget the four years he was on Death Row, he recorded 4 albums worth of material and Suge's lame ass couldn't / wouldn't put them out. Not to mention when Crooked actually left Death Row he was in court for a year. So, after 2005 was his real first shot to drop something on his own.

Anyway, back to this discussion...

I will put EVERYTHING on that this is just a combination of the FTP / LSN bootlegs. Wide Awake should be embarrassed that they are not putting out "Untouchable" or "Say Hi To The Bad Guy". There are complete Crooked I albums and they have to rely on compilations? The fans know better!

I can't believe they are marketing this as Crooked's debut album. I'm happy he's trying to block it, I'd be pretty upset too knowing it's being compiled by people who don't even know him.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2010, 11:16:44 AM »
LOL how can they use Crookeds photos from Treacherous photo shoot, funny shit.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

EFFeX

« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2010, 11:18:26 AM »
Judging from the features, I think its safe to say we're getting...

Hood Star

So Damn Hood Remix (feat. Sisqo, Juvenile)

Bitch (feat. Too Short, Ray J, Eastwood, Virginya Slim)

Me & My Dogg (feat. Eastwood, Ray J, Kci, Ganxsta Ridd)

Suge's West Coast (feat. Kurupt, Eastwood)

in other words, the same shit thats already been leaked. Now if only they did this months ago before the rest of the songs leaked...

Wide Awake had to wait for LSN to leak, because they didn't have the songs, lmao.

Now, I wonder which version of songs we are getting... as we know most songs on LSN and FTP are different from each other. (House Party, Me & My Dogg, Suge's West Coast, etc). The thing that's even more annoying is that Juvenile is listed. Please don't tell me that they are putting the "So Damn Hood (Remix)". SMH... At least put the Big Hutch original.

Okka

« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2010, 11:20:32 AM »
Crooked might as well block this release, since i'm 90% sure it will be GARBAGE.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2010, 11:27:23 AM »
Crooked needs to block this...:)

We need stuff like Raw Dawgs, Crook Show, Ive Suffered, Bang On Em, Jack 101...those snippets sound sick

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2010, 11:48:49 AM »

HHAHAHHAHA

Wide Awake don't give a fuck anymore
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

machete

• 'G'
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2010, 12:03:18 PM »
i don't understand why w/a doesn't release the actual completed albums by the artists.  we all know crook has at least two completed albums (four really, two versions of s.h.t.t.b.g, & two verisons of untouchable) anyway

according to crook he had the albums mixed, mastered, signed sealed & delivered but suge didn't put them out.  maybe if w/a released the actual album & not a compilation of tracks crook might not block the release.  i wonder if

crook does try to block this release & fails, if it will effect million dollar story release date.

JohnnyL

« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2010, 12:38:44 PM »
"If I'm giving you free music, why are you bugging me to make you pay for music?"

I don't get this dude. He has people who actually want to BUY his album and he's fighting over it. Folks want to get past all the BS and jumping through the hoops. They want a full-length album quality release. They've been waiting on it for 10 years. I can understand him maybe not wanting Wideawake to go ahead if they aren't taking care of him on the business end but it's like "Come on. Give us an album already".

Crooked won't release an album cause he knows/is afraid of a flop. His first album should've came out back in the 90's when he was fuckin with Dogg Pound.

It's that in all actuality, Treacherous have played a rather big role in the postponement of Crooked I's debut.

Let's not forget the four years he was on Death Row, he recorded 4 albums worth of material and Suge's lame ass couldn't / wouldn't put them out. Not to mention when Crooked actually left Death Row he was in court for a year. So, after 2005 was his real first shot to drop something on his own.

I will put EVERYTHING on that this is just a combination of the FTP / LSN bootlegs. Wide Awake should be embarrassed that they are not putting out "Untouchable" or "Say Hi To The Bad Guy". There are complete Crooked I albums and they have to rely on compilations? The fans know better!

I can't believe they are marketing this as Crooked's debut album. I'm happy he's trying to block it, I'd be pretty upset too knowing it's being compiled by people who don't even know him.

Yeah.  Plus if he blocks this, it will be good practice for the next time he blocks his own album.

Nah.  Actually I've got mixed feelings about this album.  On one hand, I'd like to see it drop if it contains anything unheard.  But on the other hand, if it's just a rehash of the two bootlegs that Wideawake knows very well have already leaked, then I'd pretty much view it as just as big of a waste of time as that Kurupt "Down and Dirty" album.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 12:43:15 PM by JohnnyL »

EFFeX

« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2010, 12:45:14 PM »

Yeah.  Plus if he blocks this, it will be good practice for the next time he blocks his own album.

Nah.  Actually I've got mixed feelings about this album.  On one hand, I'd like to see it drop if it contains anything unheard.  But on the other hand, if it's just a rehash of the two bootlegs that Wideawake knows very well have already leaked, then I'd pretty much view it as just as big of a waste of time as that Kurupt "Down and Dirty" album.

I'm mean if they aren't trying to pay him for his own work, he should take legal actions against them.

JohnnyL

« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2010, 12:51:02 PM »

I'm mean if they aren't trying to pay him for his own work, he should take legal actions against them.

I agree with that too.  If they aren't trying to pay him, I don't blame him for taking legal action.  I'm not sure that's the case though.  It sounded from that interview you posted that Crooked I just doesn't want the material out.  Being that I don't know who has more legal rights to it, I guess that would be up for a judge to decide.  As far my interest though, if there's previously unheard music on here, I'd really like to hear it.  But if it's more less another re-hash of the FTP or LSN bootleg or a combination of both, then I could really care less.

EFFeX

« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2010, 12:54:34 PM »

I agree with that too.  If they aren't trying to pay him, I don't blame him for taking legal action.  I'm not sure that's the case though.

It's a combination of both factors.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2010, 01:10:29 PM »
Crooked might as well block this release, since i'm 90% sure it will be GARBAGE.
:laugh:

haha the sarcasm is strong here ;D

D Breezy

« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2010, 01:19:33 PM »
crooked has been paid for his work, death row paid these cats salaries. if they dropped an album or not they got paid. plus crooked dont have legal rights to this music as far as i know
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more