Author Topic: WA Deathrow Crooked I - Hood Star (Artwork)  (Read 3167 times)

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Re: WA Deathrow Crooked I - Hood Star (Artwork)
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2010, 02:56:32 PM »
I hope he doesnt block it, Wideawake is our only hope in getting a crooked i album, you know Crook's dumb ass will never put anything out.
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

EFFeX

« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2010, 03:14:07 PM »
I hope he doesnt block it, Wideawake is our only hope in getting a crooked i album, you know Crook's dumb ass will never put anything out.

I highly doubt they are going to be selling anything we haven't heard.

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2010, 04:04:42 PM »

"We" being the key word, the world is a lot bigger than the internet homie, plenty of people are gonna walk into bestbuy and not be familiar with those songs.
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2010, 04:11:06 PM »
crooked has been paid for his work, death row paid these cats salaries. if they dropped an album or not they got paid. plus crooked dont have legal rights to this music as far as i know

I don't know really much about Crooked's contracts but didn't he say that he owned his publishing when he was signed to Death Row..Does it matter anymore if they're releasing his DR songs now..??
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 04:13:23 PM by J.E. »

EFFeX

« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2010, 04:13:30 PM »

"We" being the key word, the world is a lot bigger than the internet homie, plenty of people are gonna walk into bestbuy and not be familiar with those songs.

Good point, but then again how many people aren't going to even know about this release outside the Internet anyway?

I suppose the people that do happen to stumble upon this release accidentally will assume this is an official debut and then criticize about why it flopped so bad.

It's a bad look in my opinion.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 04:15:14 PM by EFFeX »

sofdark

« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2010, 04:23:26 PM »
wasn't there words from back in the days where he had track with Nas or somethin? was that just rumor?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2010, 08:09:18 PM »
wasn't there words from back in the days where he had track with Nas or somethin? was that just rumor?

Yeah the biggest names I remember hearing were Nas, Jadakiss, Too Short, and DMX. That was back when the East Coast was hot!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

acgrundy

« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2010, 08:50:39 PM »
crooked I don't even need to block this...its a fucking crooked I album...it will be delayed indefinitely

EFFeX

« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2010, 09:16:04 PM »

Yeah the biggest names I remember hearing were Nas, Jadakiss, Too Short, and DMX. That was back when the East Coast was hot!

Yeah, I remember the Nas feature being discussed, but I was never able to confirm that being recorded. Never bothered to ask either.

I do know that the final version of Say Hi To The Bad guy was feature heavy though. Murder Inc was on it too.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2010, 09:52:30 PM »
this is never dropping  just like crooks album

JUST BE GLAD WITH THE FREE QUALITY MUSIC THE NIGGA DROPS
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2010, 10:03:33 PM »

Yeah, I remember the Nas feature being discussed, but I was never able to confirm that being recorded. Never bothered to ask either.

I do know that the final version of Say Hi To The Bad guy was feature heavy though. Murder Inc was on it too.

Man I still have this Charli Baltimore track featuring Crooked I, I think it was called "The Showdown" or some shit. Shit was fire. I was actually looking forward to hearing Crook over some Irv Gotti / Chick Santana productions.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2010, 10:27:31 PM »

Man I still have this Charli Baltimore track featuring Crooked I, I think it was called "The Showdown" or some shit. Shit was fire. I was actually looking forward to hearing Crook over some Irv Gotti / Chick Santana productions.

dope track indeed....sadly it's no longer rare
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2010, 01:26:27 AM »

as if they care for a Crooked I album :P

Jaydc

« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2010, 01:28:41 AM »

as if they care for a Crooked I album :P

More people would care for a crooked i album then a bishop lamont album

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2010, 01:32:02 AM »
probably, but they're in the same boat