Author Topic: i know you scared so i did this Blunt Tyme vs. bitchass Jew  (Read 5110 times)

westsiderider323

Re: i know you scared so i did this
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2010, 11:58:32 AM »

must be retarded to call me whack when clearly i'm the best
but what should i expect from a dude who should be fearin INS?

ima eat u like some beans, watch jose be supper
and watch this "blunt" get burned faster than the okc thunder 8)

i'm an uzi, you a paintgun- just save ya bars.. you aint blunt, u stay cigar
and what kinda retarded mexican calls the star of david a "david star"?

get lyrically stuffed like when ya booty gets jammed
u suck, like u do with a man, get crushed like aluminum cans

i'm guessin' you realized u tried passin a test that you can't
cuz ya ass got shut down like artest did to durant

im not saying this cos sccits the homie..
those spits all killed anythin in this thred(includin my spits).

were does bluntyme have punchlines like that in his lowerclass spits???

why you sayin I suck? while you stay swallowin my words
you just a LAMB followin the herd
Im the slaugherhouse, slaughterin you first
muthafucka you a jew
get slapped and crucify you

dont take this hard
but Im yo messiah, check ya torah

love big D?
you faggot, you rave over the idea

OK im hispanic
you better start to panic
and get ya Anne Frank ass in the attic  8) (think bout that one dumbass)

like that bitch you a dick wit it
cut ya head off call it circumcision

I stay killin you, call me Auschwitz

I got ya number, I see it on ya arm

I fit you and yo family on my ashtray
or stick you in a chamber for gasplay

I scare you when I open an oven
shovin yo ass in the oven
fuck Hitler, I cook jews for dinner

you dont eat pork cuz the torah says no cannibalism (i know you dont know how to think)

Sikotic™

Re: i know you scared so i did this Blunt Tyme vs. bitchass Jew
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2010, 01:39:54 PM »
I went through the keystyles and this is my opinion:

NIK came pretty decent (no homo) but his shit was a little repetitive. With each of his responses, there was no real evolution of lyrical content. Plus, he tagged in one of his homeboys to do his dirty work.

Blunt Tyme had a more comedy to his shit. It caught my attention more and progressed with each set of bars. And he didn't have anyone backing him up lyrically.

So based on his rhyme evolution and the fact that dude handled his own, I gotta give the edge to Blunt Tyme.

LOL@that pussycunt of an excuse...so because darkxs decided to come in here and shit on blunt tyme that somehow makes my rhyme less impressive than his? judge the rhymes, not the fact that blunt tyme got ripped by 2 peeps insteada 1...blunt tyme fuckin sux and he has a horrible rhyme scheme and you know it. My rhyme wasn't the greatest but just take a 1 liner from any of those verses i posted and they lyrically shit on blunt tymes whole wcc keystyling history...PeACe
Should I change my opinion just to make you feel better?

And I did judge the rhymes. Read again, sir.

Of course you'd say that, pussycunt.
And of course you would take this like a big baby and not a man, LOLior.

Did I or did I not judge the rhymes? Would you like me to point it out in my previous post?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westsiderider323

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2010, 05:30:03 PM »
I went through the keystyles and this is my opinion:

NIK came pretty decent (no homo) but his shit was a little repetitive. With each of his responses, there was no real evolution of lyrical content. Plus, he tagged in one of his homeboys to do his dirty work.

Blunt Tyme had a more comedy to his shit. It caught my attention more and progressed with each set of bars. And he didn't have anyone backing him up lyrically.

So based on his rhyme evolution and the fact that dude handled his own, I gotta give the edge to Blunt Tyme.

LOL@that pussycunt of an excuse...so because darkxs decided to come in here and shit on blunt tyme that somehow makes my rhyme less impressive than his? judge the rhymes, not the fact that blunt tyme got ripped by 2 peeps insteada 1...blunt tyme fuckin sux and he has a horrible rhyme scheme and you know it. My rhyme wasn't the greatest but just take a 1 liner from any of those verses i posted and they lyrically shit on blunt tymes whole wcc keystyling history...PeACe
Should I change my opinion just to make you feel better?

And I did judge the rhymes. Read again, sir.

Of course you'd say that, pussycunt.
And of course you would take this like a big baby and not a man, LOLior.

Did I or did I not judge the rhymes? Would you like me to point it out in my previous post?

jew cant ever take an L smh

Herbal_Life

« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2010, 01:02:49 PM »
oviously sik woud say the oposit if nik was blunt and blunt was nik real spit 8) 8) 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2010, 04:43:01 PM »
oviously sik woud say the oposit if nik was blunt and blunt was nik real spit 8) 8) 8)
And obviously you're gonna say that instead of looking at the actual rhyme analysis I put up.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2010, 02:33:45 PM »
Bluntime won... NIK's shit was long and drawn out ol rapping with a dictionary in his hand ass nikka.  Bluntime while not as lyrical his shit was more concise and to the point on some now you see me now you dont type shit.  Plus nik loses points because lights came in and fought niks fight on some "back away I'll protect you from the hate, lover"

westsiderider323

« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2010, 02:47:31 PM »
Bluntime won... NIK's shit was long and drawn out ol rapping with a dictionary in his hand ass nikka.  Bluntime while not as lyrical his shit was more concise and to the point on some now you see me now you dont type shit.  Plus nik loses points because lights came in and fought niks fight on some "back away I'll protect you from the hate, lover"

watch NIKs denyin ass come in here wit some LOL bullshit

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2010, 04:27:03 AM »
This won't sit well with Elior.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lady Queen

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2010, 08:44:22 AM »
both are good............I say it is even..............do one more battle out of herre.............
COPY/PASTE <EMBED> URL FROM YOUTUBE INTO THE FLASH CODE.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/killumcub#p/f/18/RZUq6N7Gx1c">Cool it Now</a><br>
-- YOU CAN ADJUST THE DEFAULT 200,200 VIDEO DIMENSION TO ANY SIZE.
---COPY PASTE INTO SIG.

<a href="http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

westsiderider323

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2010, 09:00:13 AM »
both are good............I say it is even..............do one more battle out of herre.............

queen where the fuck uve been

plus you aint gon get nuthin outta NIK he admitted defeat when he calld lights to save him
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 09:14:06 AM by FUCK YOU ITS [BLUNT] TYME »

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2010, 03:17:14 PM »
lights chose to rip bluntyme on his own, so to the idiot groupies who say "nik loses points cuz he called on lights", that just discredits ur whole nutriding post. either way, it's clear who the better mc is, and blunttyme aint comin close 2 any LAMBs...LOL@"blunttyme wasnt as lyrical but he was on some now u see me now u dont type shit". horrible.  but yea, i wasnt rapping with a "dictionary in my hand", i'm just really that much better than this kindergarten flowing mufucka, whether u like my nuts in ur mouth or u dont. 8)

westsiderider323

« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2010, 03:18:16 PM »
^^ lameass excuse for takin an L

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2010, 05:36:29 PM »
lights chose to rip bluntyme on his own, so to the idiot groupies who say "nik loses points cuz he called on lights", that just discredits ur whole nutriding post. either way, it's clear who the better mc is, and blunttyme aint comin close 2 any LAMBs...LOL@"blunttyme wasnt as lyrical but he was on some now u see me now u dont type shit". horrible.  but yea, i wasnt rapping with a "dictionary in my hand", i'm just really that much better than this kindergarten flowing mufucka, whether u like my nuts in ur mouth or u dont. 8)
Wow. You're taking this loss a lot harder than I thought you would. Just regroup and live to fight another day, homie. Everybody has a bad day sometimes.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2010, 08:37:13 PM »
lights chose to rip bluntyme on his own, so to the idiot groupies who say "nik loses points cuz he called on lights", that just discredits ur whole nutriding post. either way, it's clear who the better mc is, and blunttyme aint comin close 2 any LAMBs...LOL@"blunttyme wasnt as lyrical but he was on some now u see me now u dont type shit". horrible.  but yea, i wasnt rapping with a "dictionary in my hand", i'm just really that much better than this kindergarten flowing mufucka, whether u like my nuts in ur mouth or u dont. 8)

Breh, whats with you and nuts.   You need to get off that homo shit.  I know lights is in to that but I thought you were better than that.

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2010, 10:45:21 AM »
lights chose to rip bluntyme on his own, so to the idiot groupies who say "nik loses points cuz he called on lights", that just discredits ur whole nutriding post. either way, it's clear who the better mc is, and blunttyme aint comin close 2 any LAMBs...LOL@"blunttyme wasnt as lyrical but he was on some now u see me now u dont type shit". horrible.  but yea, i wasnt rapping with a "dictionary in my hand", i'm just really that much better than this kindergarten flowing mufucka, whether u like my nuts in ur mouth or u dont. 8)
Wow. You're taking this loss a lot harder than I thought you would. Just regroup and live to fight another day, homie. Everybody has a bad day sometimes.

Darkx>>>Bez>>>Blunttyme...even u might be better than him. the guy flat out sucks more dick than you at a truckstop.