Author Topic: Wierd things yall do.....  (Read 861 times)

Smooth

Re:Wierd things yall do.....
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2002, 03:50:25 PM »
I eat one thing at a time. No mixing or shit. If I got a burger with fries, and a coke, I eat the fries till they gone, then the burger, and then the drink.

lol... yeah im the exact same way... shit's weird!...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2002, 03:52:31 PM »
^ my homies like that  (wizz for those that know him)

i just wash whatever i'm eating down with coke.. at of my burger the end i'm all done.. few fries and maybe a lil drink left.

he's still got fries and a drink to go.... arrrghhh hehe

bez

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2002, 04:34:31 PM »
lol @ AC, I only sleep with my eyes open,lol!

Koncept

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2002, 07:39:31 PM »
I never cut my fingernails because I wanna be a wizard.
lol

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2002, 08:47:29 AM »
I have that checking problem, it always makes me late 4 work coz im always re checking that the taps lights and plugs r off. Then when i do get 2 work i always have that thought did i shut the front door  ;D

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

bez

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2002, 10:41:54 AM »
I have that checking problem, it always makes me late 4 work coz im always re checking that the taps lights and plugs r off. Then when i do get 2 work i always have that thought did i shut the front door  ;D

i'm like that 2!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2002, 11:19:11 AM »
i always gotta have my door closed.. i hate being in a room with an open door...

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2002, 11:59:26 AM »
damn this should go down in the history as DUBCC's classic post (thread not my individuall post)  :-*

Personally, probably the wierdest thing I ever do is look at ppls feet. It started as only looking a girl's feet, cozi cant stand girls with ugly feet man, that shit kills me. But now i look at anyones feet that are visible and i sit there and go 'DAMN YOU PUNK MUTHAPHUKKERS WITH YOUR UGLY FEET' espically old ladies with they wrinklly ass toes that think they can make them look good with nail polish. I get pissed off at ppl with ugly feet, not that my feet are any better than anyone elses but thats my weird habit.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2002, 01:41:12 PM by FILA »

CITY I RIDE FOR...

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2002, 01:11:36 PM »

Lol you and Bez should look up 'Obsessive Compulsive Disorder' on the internet, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2002, 03:03:01 PM »
LOL

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

EM28

« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2002, 05:46:42 PM »
me too, i take a shower after i shit.  

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2002, 10:11:24 PM »
food cannot touch other food on plate
same here and people think im weird and they always say "well it gets mixed up in ur stomach neway" and i say "well i dont eat it that way"

i cant stand girls with ugly feet man

I KNOW WUT U MEAN but if there fine as fuck its alrite not dumpin em or nuthin over that

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2002, 03:16:40 AM »
I dont do anything weird.... ;)lol...nah but really i dont think i do anything weird...

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2002, 06:49:43 AM »
sex with socks??????????
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2002, 07:39:56 AM »
lol last time there was a topic like this I posted pleanty of weird things, I aint doin it again...

but I feel ya on the feet shit. except that I dont look at older ppl'
s or guys' feet.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer