Author Topic: Wierd things yall do.....  (Read 837 times)

bez

Re:Wierd things yall do.....
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2002, 07:35:06 AM »
Word...I crack EVERY bone in my body...It's horrible...I have bad ass neck and back pains all the time and my fingers are weak as fuck...PeACe

word me 2!

Snoop_da_BOSS

« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2002, 04:25:52 PM »
Yo, man, dat's not wat I do all tha time, but dat's a kinda crazy and weird thing I have done.... sometimes I even get scared, dat I can do shit like dat... So, yeah, you know wat I did? Me and my dawg Max got sooo drunk once, dat we went to play soccer on tha graveyard at around 2 a.m. w/ 2 bitches.... damn, y'all should try dat shit... so fuckin excitin... and not scary at all... I got so damn excited, dat I screwed my bitch soo bad, dat she didn't like dat at all... hehe... I was just imaginin how skeletons fuck.. hehe...

Chuuch!!! [/glow]
« Last Edit: December 19, 2002, 04:27:04 PM by Snoop_da_BOSS »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2002, 04:58:39 PM »
^ THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT!!! LOL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2003, 03:31:50 PM »
I have to take my shits in da nude.  don't know why. always have done it since I was a kid.  that's why I don't use public bathrooms. lol

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2003, 05:16:43 PM »
I have to take my shits in da nude.  don't know why. always have done it since I was a kid.  that's why I don't use public bathrooms. lol

lmao. And lol at the new name.