Author Topic: Heavily guard Nazi’s arrived in Los Angeles  (Read 945 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Heavily guard Nazi’s arrived in Los Angeles
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2010, 01:42:16 PM »
Kind of ironic that their American car didnt start....they should have bought Japanese lol

Also...why do these faggots get police protection? They are a gang...just pussies. What would happen if a group of Bloods or Crips just decided to gather in downtown LA to spread their message? lol They would be dispersed in no time by the police.
Never thought about it like that. I guess they're just that bitch made.

Yeah. Like I said...i just doubt the LAPD woulda been down there protecting the free speech of a bunch of Crips n Bloods if they decided to gather.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Elano

« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2010, 10:53:57 PM »
Kind of ironic that their American car didnt start....they should have bought Japanese lol

Also...why do these faggots get police protection? They are a gang...just pussies. What would happen if a group of Bloods or Crips just decided to gather in downtown LA to spread their message? lol They would be dispersed in no time by the police.

its not the same thing,c'mon  ::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2010, 11:43:42 PM »

Explain.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2010, 11:54:48 PM »

Explain.

shut up, monkey.

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2010, 11:56:18 PM »

Explain.

shut up, monkey.
So I am assuming that you can't explain.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2010, 11:57:58 PM »

Explain.

shut up, monkey.

you are inferior,monkey, i don't have to explain something to you

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2010, 12:03:02 AM »

Explain.

shut up, monkey.

So why do you have "monkeys" in your sig?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2010, 12:07:51 AM »

Explain.

shut up, monkey.

there aren't monkeys in my sig, you dumb fucker

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2010, 12:12:08 AM »

Explain.

shut up, monkey.

Oh Elano! You pulled the ol' switcharoo on me.

You replaced the monkeys with pictures of men being affectionate with each other. You got me though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2010, 12:18:54 AM »

Explain.

shut up, monkey.

You replaced the monkeys with pictures of men being affectionate with each other. You got me though.

you are even dumber than muhfukka

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2010, 12:22:48 AM »

Explain.

shut up, monkey.

you are even dumber than muhfukka

Oh goodie, another switcharoo.

Now the white man is running from the monkey int he background.

The plot thickens.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2010, 12:24:47 AM »
go on, monkey

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2010, 12:27:34 AM »
go on, monkey
No, no, no. It's your turn. Now you have to change the picture again only to end up to be another fail on your part.

Isn't that the game we are playing?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2010, 12:29:51 AM »
go on, monkey
No, no, no. It's your turn. Now you have to change the picture again only to end up to be another fail on your part.

another fail ? LMFAO.
you are not only inferior,black and a monkey...but you are trying to be smart when the truth is that you are dumber than nik and lights together  :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2010, 12:42:09 AM »
go on, monkey

another fail ? LMFAO.
you are not only inferior,black and a monkey...but you are trying to be smart when the truth is that you are dumber than nik and lights together  :D
Well that doesn't hurt my feelings because that just isn't true.

Even you are smarter than those guys.

THA SAUCE HOUSE