Author Topic: Heavily guard Nazi’s arrived in Los Angeles  (Read 984 times)

Elano

Re: Heavily guard Nazi’s arrived in Los Angeles
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2010, 12:51:44 AM »
go on, monkey
No, no, no. It's your turn. Now you have to change the picture again only to end up to be another fail on your part.

Isn't that the game we are playing?

another fail ? LMFAO.
you are not only inferior,black and a monkey...but you are trying to be smart when the truth is that you are dumber than nik and lights together  :D
Well that doesn't hurt my feelings because that just isn't true.
sure  :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2010, 12:55:40 AM »
go on, monkey
No, no, no. It's your turn. Now you have to change the picture again only to end up to be another fail on your part.

another fail ? LMFAO.
you are not only inferior,black and a monkey...but you are trying to be smart when the truth is that you are dumber than nik and lights together  :D
It really does look like that black guy is chasing the white guy in your sig though.

I'm glad you have a good sense of humor. A lot of people on the Dub could use that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Geesta

« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2010, 12:58:17 AM »
go on, monkey

another fail ? LMFAO.
It really does look like that black guy is chasing the white guy in your sig though.

I'm glad you have a good sense of humor. A lot of people on the Dub could use that.

leave elano alone you fucking afro...

hes been speakin the truth since you been getting your shit and throwing it at people like a real monkey does

Elano

« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2010, 01:04:45 AM »
go on, monkey

another fail ? LMFAO.

in your sig you have a  transexual,shut the fuck up

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2010, 01:05:31 AM »
go on, monkey

another fail ? LMFAO.
you are not only inferior,black and a monkey...but you are trying to be smart when the truth is that you are dumber than nik and lights together  :D
sure  :D

leave elano alone you fucking afro...

hes been speakin the truth since you been getting your shit and throwing it at people like a real monkey does
Keep avoiding Sparegeez, you fucking mexican immigrant.  :loser:

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2010, 01:06:36 AM »
go on, monkey

another fail ? LMFAO.

Really, Elano?

Why don't you put up that sig of yours with the 3 guys spooning each other.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Geesta

« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2010, 02:00:16 AM »
atleast i wont get pulled over for being black on a friday :psych:

Elano

« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2010, 05:29:40 AM »
go on, monkey

another fail ? LMFAO.

Really, Elano?

afro fag there's nothing wrong with a picture of a sport team that celebrates after a goal.
monkey

Sikotic™

« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2010, 09:58:59 AM »
go on, monkey

another fail ? LMFAO.

Really, Elano?

afro fag there's nothing wrong with a picture of a sport team that celebrates after a goal.
monkey
What you call a celebration in Italy, we call gay sex in America.

I have a lot to teach you before we hang out in public when you come here tomorrow. I wouldn't want people to get the wrong impression of us when we make it rain in the titty bars.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2010, 10:37:04 AM »
go on, monkey

another fail ? LMFAO.

Really, Elano?

monkey

I have a lot to teach you before we hang out in public when you come here tomorrow. I wouldn't want people to get the wrong impression of us when we make it rain in the titty bars.

its a common way of celebrate ALL AROUND THE WORLD, faggot afro monkey.
you can't teach me anything, little inferior monkey.
and you are not even american, you are fucking mixed l :D

westsiderider323

« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2010, 10:58:34 AM »
go on, monkey

another fail ? LMFAO.

Really, Elano?

monkey

fail

Elano

« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2010, 11:24:15 AM »
go on, monkey

another fail ? LMFAO.

Really, Elano?

monkey

fail

brendan is a TRUE american ? a fuckin redskin ?  ::)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2010, 11:53:09 AM »
go on, monkey

another fail ? LMFAO.

Really, Elano?

monkey

fail

for once, i agree with this poor dirty wetback

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Elano

« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2010, 11:56:41 AM »
ah ah ah LMFAO so now brendan is a redskin  :D

Muhfukka

« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2010, 12:18:36 PM »

hahahahahaha