Author Topic: Mako Capone Street Codes (Unreleased Tracks) Download  (Read 2353 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
Mako Capone Street Codes (Unreleased Tracks) Download
« on: April 19, 2010, 03:41:38 AM »
Here it is....This is the Tracks off the first Original Street Codes album Before Tha Chill Left Factor Hose Records Un-announced...This is why Mako is goin hard on Chill..This Album was suppose to be aimed at Mc Eiht from Mako Capone and Tha Chill...The reason Why the 2 went in on Mc Eiht was due to bad business from Mc Eiht..But after the Chill Boots Mc Eiht video was aired..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/k9OcM9sN3e0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/k9OcM9sN3e0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Tha Chill had broke wide un announced due to the fact that the statments he made against eiht were un true..Like Eiht stealing beats and what not..Now it may be true..But the Official Beef was behind the Chick Kitty..Mc Eiht Fucking her while Tha Chill was sent away to prison on Spouse abuse charges. (Not for Guns or gang related crimes as stated by Tha Chill in previous interviews here on Dubcnn)
 <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/38Pz44g5B7M&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/38Pz44g5B7M&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
 <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PiuKeh9uNkY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PiuKeh9uNkY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
 Some how PT.3 has been reported and embedding is disabled..lol wonder why..Maybe cuz Tha Chill Speaks on Sucking pussy and still worried about Eiht fuckin Kitty....LISTEN TO HOW THIS NIGGA SWEARS EIHT MAY HAVE AIDS FROM FUCKING EAZY'S BABY MOMMA BUT HE STILL WANTS TO SUCK KITTY'S PUSSY..WHAT KINDA NIGGA DOES THAT MAKE YOU...

We had found these tracks while goin thru The Factor House Records Vaults of old material..I would like to share these songs with yall cuz we dont believe in Hard Driving MATERIAL..THE MUSIC IS MADE TO BE HEARD EVEN IF THA CHILL DOESNT STAND BEHIND HIS RAPS...Now that Tha Chill is on his grown man music for listeners 35 and above you can hear the music from a talented producer but a Chamillion slimey slickery salt throwing Bum.....
DOWNLOAD LINK
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lwclli

I KNOW THE HATERS HATE IT BUT TO ALL THE REAL NIGGAS OUT HERE.. ENJOY THE TRACKS...RAPPERS PLEASE STAND BY YOUR RAPS....DONT BE RAPPING AND SOLICITING YOURSELF LIKE A PROSTITUTE FOR STUDIO TIME..

THEPUBLIC HATES ME CUZ I SPEAK THE TRUTH.. THE TRUTH CAN BE DEPPRESSING..ESPECIALLY IF ITS YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER BEING HUMILIATED.. BUT KEEP IT REAL COME FIRST....BEFORE THE BULLSHIT GAMES...
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 04:03:34 AM by COMPTONRIDA1 »

LYRIDER

Re: Mako Capone Street Codes (Unreleased Tracks) Download
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 04:26:24 AM »
THX ........now the story iz clear to me .........thx fo the unreleased track too

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 04:43:46 AM »
THX ........now the story iz clear to me .........thx fo the unreleased track too

fasho homie...

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 04:49:20 AM »
thanxxx 4 the traxx crida
i give a fuck about any story behind....
allways liked chill produced traxx
any chance of a tracklist hookup with the credits???
(features,Producers...???)

doggfather

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 04:54:17 AM »

THEPUBLIC HATES ME CUZ I SPEAK THE TRUTH..

Not becouse the truth, I think, maybe cause you can't speak anything other, just this thing again, and again, and it's a bit boring.

Don't U think?

U know, I don't hate U, it is just my think about this thing.

Now I'm downloading the album...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 05:43:16 AM »
sponsored by allcrap.com

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 06:10:47 AM »
Props for the tracks, I'll download & leave some feedback later.

Soopahigh

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2010, 11:54:12 AM »
Props for the tracks, I'll download & leave some feedback later.

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2010, 05:40:07 PM »
I could be wrong, but.....
I think 50's issues with Game are much like your's & Mako's with Eiht. What I don't understand is how you give Game a pass(in other threads) when in reality he's just as unloyal as Eiht is made out to be ??? I'm pretty sure if Game did the same shit he did while on G-Unit while signed or affiliated with Factorhouse, you'd be going at him as well  ;)

On another note, thanks for the upload.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2010, 05:42:25 PM »
yeah i dont get that part either c-rida

I could be wrong, but.....
I think 50's issues with Game are much like your's & Mako's with Eiht. What I don't understand is how you give Game a pass(in other threads) when in reality he's just as unloyal as Eiht is made out to be ??? I'm pretty sure if Game did the same shit he did while on G-Unit while signed or affiliated with Factorhouse, you'd be going at him as well  ;)

On another note, thanks for the upload.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2010, 07:58:50 PM »
game is more solid than eiht..game aint no punk...So what if people on his track record of not being a real cbp..The main issue is he wont let no one disrespect him as a man unlike eiht..At the end of the day after this rap life all you have is rerspect earned and your word...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2010, 08:30:52 PM »
game wont let anyone disrespect him as man....whoa hold up c-rida....we talkin bout the same game? lol

game is more solid than eiht..game aint no punk...So what if people on his track record of not being a real cbp..The main issue is he wont let no one disrespect him as a man unlike eiht..At the end of the day after this rap life all you have is rerspect earned and your word...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Elano

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2010, 01:23:39 AM »
game wont let anyone disrespect him as man....whoa hold up c-rida....we talkin bout the same game? lol

game is never turning down any fades..fact..

xerxes

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2010, 06:21:29 AM »
@crida1

stop talking nonsense. Dresta went on game and game did not do nothin:

I hope dresta and eiht do an albut together and would like to see whether mako capone has the guts to go hard on dresta !

Eiht had enough success rapwise and is like quik and other west vets concentrating on the music thang.
I thing he should let alone all that 'gang bang' stuff and concentrate on social aspects and reality rap.
Bout time to bring back quality rap of the 90's as too much bullshit is tagged under rap. Rap music is about getting ridiculous nowadays.
Eiht has the potential to deliver high quality work. A collab wit a real MC such as MC Solaar would be great.

Factor house is so much behind eiht / CMW cause they know their work is of high quality. Something they don't have themselves.
Mako Capone is more a bouncer than a rap artist and most of those factor house music is on the musical level nothing but crap.
The only person with notable skills was reezy. To reveal frauds sounds good but how comes you guys reached out to work with
eiht and chill when they are not authentic ? It seems to us like you don't give a damn as long as it generated money for y'all guys.
So it is not about being true or fake but about money.
You are going on eiht cause you had some problems with him on the business level. I'm sure you wouldn't have any problems with him
when the business problem thing ware absent ! So you are hypocrits as well and I guess most people reading this thread feel the same way.
Sure it is funny to see how you do those funny u tube vidoes humiliating eiht (and chill). The fact that eiht and chill are scared to
answer directly and on no subliminal way shows the necessity that they need to stop making "gangster rap" as they can't defend themselves.

It's is obvious that eiht is no longer living the life he used to have back in the days. The then times nobody
dared to go against him like cyco from TPCC did a while back. Eiht cares for his fam. and realized all this gang bangin
nonsense won't get him nowhere.  People with less talent won't accept the fact that he did it out and are
trying to attack him on the street level. Why didn't you do it back in the days when eiht was in charge with all that hood shit?

I thing eiht needs to stop rapping about gang bangin and acting like he is still living that life. He is very skillful and intelligent and
can focus his rap on other aspects (forget about gangster rap. cope with reality rap).

Cheers.