Author Topic: Mako Capone Street Codes (Unreleased Tracks) Download  (Read 2356 times)

cedrik

• 'G'
Re: Mako Capone Street Codes (Unreleased Tracks) Download
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2010, 07:12:38 AM »
thanx + 1

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2010, 09:04:34 AM »
but hes let some people disrespect him tho...lol

game wont let anyone disrespect him as man....whoa hold up c-rida....we talkin bout the same game? lol

game is more solid than eiht..game aint no punk...So what if people on his track record of not being a real cbp..The main issue is he wont let no one disrespect him as a man unlike eiht..At the end of the day after this rap life all you have is rerspect earned and your word...

game is never turning down any fades..fact..
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

cowboy1

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2010, 09:06:51 AM »
@xerxes

actually dresta did say that he (the game) threatened him and then he made the diss song

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2010, 09:07:25 AM »
thru a e-mail? lol

@xerxes

actually dresta did say that he (the game) threatened him and then he made the diss song
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

cowboy1

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2010, 09:09:40 AM »
thru a e-mail? lol

@xerxes

dont know only they know i was just responding to the guy saying that he did nothing

(edit) wow mods can modify your posts? thats sad lol
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 09:12:31 AM by cowboy1 »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2010, 09:11:54 AM »
if you listen to the dresta diss song...he says since you want to keep e-mailin me and shhh....

thru a e-mail? lol

@xerxes

dont know only they know i was just responding to the guy saying that he did nothing
Cube

cowboy1

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2010, 09:14:17 AM »
if you listen to the dresta diss song...he says since you want to keep e-mailin me and shhh....

thru a e-mail? lol

@xerxes

i didnt say it wasnt true all i did was tell him the reason why they even had issues relax. aint this a mako thread?

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2010, 09:15:47 AM »
@crida1

stop talking nonsense. Dresta went on game and game did not do nothin:

I hope dresta and eiht do an albut together and would like to see whether mako capone has the guts to go hard on dresta !

Eiht had enough success rapwise and is like quik and other west vets concentrating on the music thang.
I thing he should let alone all that 'gang bang' stuff and concentrate on social aspects and reality rap.
Bout time to bring back quality rap of the 90's as too much bullshit is tagged under rap. Rap music is about getting ridiculous nowadays.
Eiht has the potential to deliver high quality work. A collab wit a real MC such as MC Solaar would be great.

Factor house is so much behind eiht / CMW cause they know their work is of high quality. Something they don't have themselves.
Mako Capone is more a bouncer than a rap artist and most of those factor house music is on the musical level nothing but crap.
The only person with notable skills was reezy. To reveal frauds sounds good but how comes you guys reached out to work with
eiht and chill when they are not authentic ? It seems to us like you don't give a damn as long as it generated money for y'all guys.
So it is not about being true or fake but about money.
You are going on eiht cause you had some problems with him on the business level. I'm sure you wouldn't have any problems with him
when the business problem thing ware absent ! So you are hypocrits as well and I guess most people reading this thread feel the same way.
Sure it is funny to see how you do those funny u tube vidoes humiliating eiht (and chill). The fact that eiht and chill are scared to
answer directly and on no subliminal way shows the necessity that they need to stop making "gangster rap" as they can't defend themselves.

It's is obvious that eiht is no longer living the life he used to have back in the days. The then times nobody
dared to go against him like cyco from TPCC did a while back. Eiht cares for his fam. and realized all this gang bangin
nonsense won't get him nowhere.  People with less talent won't accept the fact that he did it out and are
trying to attack him on the street level. Why didn't you do it back in the days when eiht was in charge with all that hood shit?

I thing eiht needs to stop rapping about gang bangin and acting like he is still living that life. He is very skillful and intelligent and
can focus his rap on other aspects (forget about gangster rap. cope with reality rap).

Cheers.

some valid points.. But we are never behind eiht or CMW.. Cuz them niggas aint got a message.. never lived thru enough shit to tell a positive message in  a negative way...Eiht was never a hard core banger from tpc ever... jus affiliated and they took him in and extorted his ass jus cuz he was rappin and it put them on the map... Niow check this..Eiht did have good music back in the dy.. I was a fan of his music.. still a fan of all his music pre 2004..err thing past that date wasnt feeling it... Im sure he loves his family.. But at the end of the day..he still a dead beat dad..lmao hahahahaha anyway..

Now check this as many times Mako and I have went back n forth to jail we still pushing hard..Now if Mako was Eiht he would be worth atleast 10 million by now..Eiht is a lazy bum homie point blank.. So i dont think he is inteligent at all..How you gon be the last man standing when eazy e left and now you are on your knees beggin for record deals..This nigga aint got no pride and character in shit he does..plus a scary muh fucka too...HE SOLD HIS SOUL.. DID SOME ALBUMS FOR SOME SOUTH SIDERS...(Mexican Mafia)..He basicly help them generate more cash to buy more guns to kill our black ass.. cuz at the end of the day mexicans hate blacks and blacks hate mexicans as a whole.. not speaking of myself...Its jus so much negative to say with proof about Eiht.. there aint enough positive to over shine...CMW WILL NEVER BE AHEAD OF FACTOR HOUSE  YA DIG...THEY STARTED EARLIER THAN WE DID.. WE THE NIGGAS WAS GIVING THEM NIGGAS SHIT TO RAP ABOUT..Now we in this music Its turned up..Eiht is the nigga representing Compton Globaly and getting socked out at places and punked...WE DONT NEED NIGGGAS LIKE HIM REPRESENTING US IF YOU WEAK LIKE DAT.... Its like the olde saying.."AN EARLY BLESSING MAY SOON BE A CURSE"..sO I LIKE THESE LATE BLESSINGS.. yOU BETTA ASK WHO MAKING ALL THIS NOISE IN COMPTON FROM THE FAMOUS "Urban Hustle Wear" Compton shirts dat err body wearin out here to the newest music being bumped in these solo barrik woofers in these trunks sitting on 24's and 26's... WE PLAY HARD BALL SO IF YOU AINT GOT CHA UMPIRE WIT CHA..WE CALLING ALLL THE PLAYS

cowboy1

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2010, 09:18:46 AM »
HE SOLD HIS SOUL.. DID SOME ALBUMS FOR SOME SOUTH SIDERS...(Mexican Mafia)..He basicly help them generate more cash to buy more guns to kill our black ass..

[/quote]

:o wow

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2010, 09:21:25 AM »
well i cant speak on the dresta deal..dont know the situation of the diss... Im into legit beefs...meaning you was fuckin wit my money or my family..

cowboy1

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2010, 09:24:00 AM »
well i cant speak on the dresta deal..dont know the situation of the diss... Im into legit beefs...meaning you was fuckin wit my money or my family..

so what do you brothers want from him now, money? just asking

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2010, 09:24:41 AM »
money, power, respect...lol

Cube

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2010, 09:26:52 AM »
Mako has no problems with Dresta..Mako and Dresta are from enemy hoods..So i doubt there would be any dissing from the 2..That would pour over into the streets as a hood beef sparking up.. And we have both lost numerous homie from both sides as well as innocent by standers to that gang violence..So I know the 2 wouldnt never indulge in such a thing..But i really cant say never..

MAKO and BG Knoccout were cellys in prison so i think MAKO,DRESTA and Knocci is str8..So dont be pumpin up no bullshit...

doggfather

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2010, 09:28:02 AM »
And what do U want from Eiht?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2010, 09:28:12 AM »

tO GET ON HIS FUCKIN KNEES AND BOW DOWN LIKE THE BITCH HE IS..LOL