Author Topic: Lloyd Banks Wants Interscope Records' Apology, "They Calling Right Now"G-Unit's  (Read 985 times)

Elano

G-Unit's Lloyd Banks claims Interscope Records is reaching out to 50 Cent in hopes of getting the rapper back on their artist roster.
Click here to find out more!

According to the "Punch Line King," he has certain demands before considering a return to the Scope.

"50 heard from them," Banks told radio personality Cosmic Kev referring to Intescope Records. "They calling right now trying to figure out how to get the boy back in the building. They have to drop the apology bag first. You can drop that bag and say, 'I'm sorry. I will never ever doubt you again.' That's just a contract to talk. So it's still not solidified. Then I might just take it and go get a little drop and something." (Cosmic Kev)

Banks recently spoke on 50's involvement with the upcoming album, The Hunger For More 2.

"He's actually heard a bulk of my records," Banks said about 50. "A lot of people don't realize that he's still the boss. I look to him for that guidance and when there's not many people to turn, I can turn left and see [Tony] Yayo and I can turn right and see 50. Both of their opinions matter when it comes to picking the records and vice versa. This just happens to be the first record that people have heard with me by myself. So that would probably be the only difference from the first two albums and me going into this album, that my first single is not featuring 50 Cent." (VIBE)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
scope dont care bout banks who hasnt been relevant since his first album...years ago
if this hfm part 2 isnt as good as part 1.....it will be a huge letdown....hes been talkin like hes still dope....and if that beamer shit is on there...will be a horrible album
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blood$

"Beamer, Benz, Or Bentley" gets hella play over here and everybody is feelin' it... I don't care for it that much but it's a cool track in my book, but they also play Joell Ortz's version just as much lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im not a huge devin fan but even what i be on is much better than that wack song...one of the worst songs ever...FAREAL
but ill listen to that 1 devin song 12million times more than that wack song....and thats crazy cuz banks used to be dope.....his first album got bangers....but this song is trash...and the guest on it....damn horrible
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Blood$

"What I Be On" is jammin' though, I just had that new Devin on in the whip for the 4/20  8)

Elano

Lloyd Banks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>joe budden

jabella

• Lil Geezy
  • The worlds first Horse-Goat.
Yea Banks is back and going hard.
Power of the lactating goat. Milk and Sperm mixed, gives you what? Food for thought.

Lunatic

He has reason to want an apology. They were stupid for dropping them (business wise). He is capable of making hit records (like Beamer, Benz or Bentley) and they should have kept him. He sold like three million copies on the first album and kinda flopped on the 2nd; still, they gave up on him too fast.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah it is and its better than what banks has done in years...but thats sad cuz banks was dope...he fell off and that new song is horrible....damn its trash

"What I Be On" is jammin' though, I just had that new Devin on in the whip for the 4/20  8)
Cube

Jaydc

Banks hasnt fallen off at all,his new mixtapes prove that.And one of the worst songs ever,really,thats a bit over dramatic dont you think lol.Its a good song and you seem to be in the miniority of people with not liking it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
guess im in the minority then but its one of the worst ever
Cube

Jaydc

Then just say you dont like,but when you dubb every track you dont like as one of the worst ever it makes you sound like a hater.

Muhfukka

enyce you fuck up every thread you post in

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah i dont say that about everythin...but this really is one of the worst...chances are you prolly think what i like is somethin really bad too....but this is jus absolutely horrible
but banks first album....and stuff before that is or will be classic one day....but these mixtapes hes been doin aint got nuthin on that era...

Then just say you dont like,but when you dubb every track you dont like as one of the worst ever it makes you sound like a hater.
Cube

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Lloyd Banks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>joe budden
???

kemizt