Author Topic: Lloyd Banks Wants Interscope Records' Apology, "They Calling Right Now"G-Unit's  (Read 986 times)

Jaydc

Lloyd Banks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>joe budden
???

Its elano,it doesnt have to make sense.

P.S. He as a crush on Joe Budden,he talks about him more then his fans.

Sikotic™

LOL @ "Punch Line King". Maybe "Corny Punch Line King".
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

haha word

midwestryder

yeah it is and its better than what banks has done in years...but thats sad cuz banks was dope...he fell off and that new song is horrible....damn its trash

"What I Be On" is jammin' though, I just had that new Devin on in the whip for the 4/20  8)
please this is not even close at to be horrible or worst song . you just don't have good taste & don't know what good hip hop is .Beamer, Benz, Or Bentley is the new A Milli .when the hip hop industry & everry mc & rapper thinks Beamer, Benz, Or Bentley is dope ass song then that means you are wrong . because you don't know better then m.c.'s or rappers at all. it just shows you taste suck & you are being a hater of good music.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cool thats whats up
beamer benz and bently is jus as wack as a milli...you can have those and thats what it is...lol
as if pappa diddy pap co siginin a wack song means anythin nowadays

yeah it is and its better than what banks has done in years...but thats sad cuz banks was dope...he fell off and that new song is horrible....damn its trash

"What I Be On" is jammin' though, I just had that new Devin on in the whip for the 4/20  8)
please this is not even close at to be horrible or worst song . you just don't have good taste & don't know what good hip hop is .Beamer, Benz, Or Bentley is the new A Milli .when the hip hop industry & everry mc & rapper thinks Beamer, Benz, Or Bentley is dope ass song then that means you are wrong . because you don't know better then m.c.'s or rappers at all. it just shows you taste suck & you are being a hater of good music.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

GangstaBoogy

He has reason to want an apology. They were stupid for dropping them (business wise). He is capable of making hit records (like Beamer, Benz or Bentley) and they should have kept him. He sold like three million copies on the first album and kinda flopped on the 2nd; still, they gave up on him too fast.

That's his fault. Banks just sat there while things were falling apart. His music became painfully boring and he didn't even use the Game beef as his opportunity to make people remember he's a lyricist. If he came up with "Beamer, Benz, or Bently" a few years ago he'd still have a deal. But he couldn't because 50's ego and attitude wouldn't have allowed him to work with any other rappers.

Lol @ Banks demanding an apology. I swear him and Yayo are the 2 biggest lames ever. These dudes pride themselves on being yes men for 50. Yayo is still talking shit and only has 1 album out in the last 5 years!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's funny how loyalty equates to being a yes man.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

haha word

"I put these niggaz in the black bag like grass out the lawnmower"

Banks got quotables for days

Blood$

It's funny how loyalty equates to being a yes man.

Banks I can respectfully say was loyal to 50 and did his thing but Yayo is a straight dicksucker, no more no less

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't disagree but I find it's understandable.

Take it from Yayo's perspective: he went to jail, came out and probably had bank all from being 50's boy.  Then 50 pays him an ass load as hype man.  We all and he probably knows it himself that he ain't talented enough to make that kind of money by himself.  He's caking unlike all of us will probably ever.
- Banks

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Take it from Yayo's perspective: he went to jail, came out and probably had bank all from being 50's boy.  Then 50 pays him an ass load as hype man.  We all and he probably knows it himself that he ain't talented enough to make that kind of money by himself.  He's caking unlike all of us will probably ever.

Apparently when he came outa jail he was still getting paid for the tours 50 was on, so had a cool milli waiting for him. Thats taking care of your fams

Blood$

Apparently when he came outa jail he was still getting paid for the tours 50 was on, so had a cool milli waiting for him. Thats taking care of your fams

all of this is very true but 50 cut everybody in G-Unit off financially in like '07 if I remember correctly

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
By cutting them off, it probably means he no longer gives free pay outs.  They've got to work for it hence Yayo probably still gets paid as hypeman, etc.
- Banks

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
By cutting them off, it probably means he no longer gives free pay outs.  They've got to work for it hence Yayo probably still gets paid as hypeman, etc.

Yeah im pretty sure that was the case, he was sick of covering everyones asses when they were pissing away their own money, especially Buck. Not all Rappers are financial geniuses!

midwestryder

cool thats whats up
beamer benz and bently is jus as wack as a milli...you can have those and thats what it is...lol
as if pappa diddy pap co siginin a wack song means anythin nowadays

if every rapper in the game wants to jump on you track or freestyle over like beamer benz and bently  &  milli means it is not wack . rapper know better then you & they are hits . so they can not be wack . people who say these songs are wac k just have bad taste & should not speak on music .