Author Topic: You got Twitter?  (Read 600 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
You got Twitter?
« on: April 20, 2010, 09:19:42 AM »
follow me, and tell me your ish and i follow you

and i know its gay, but i do it to advertise my website/blog, and i got hooked as fuck/.

www.twitter.com/picklescoffee

ThaRealSupreme

Re: You got Twitter?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 09:51:20 AM »
TreMuch is my shit but I probably wont follow you back lol Twitter is only cool if u follow funny mufuckas like 310News, Redrum781, Crooked i, Royce da 5'9, etc. I can't stand ppl who just sit on there and promote.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 09:52:51 AM »
why you want to know what someone is doin 24/7?
and even worse why is that person tellin you...i know promotions etc...but still

TreMuch is my shit but I probably wont follow you back lol Twitter is only cool if u follow funny mufuckas like 310News, Redrum781, Crooked i, Royce da 5'9, etc. I can't stand ppl who just sit on there and promote.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 10:03:03 AM »
That's why I said you gotta find some interesting people because they're not telling u what they're doing the majority of time.

I'll Tweet some shit like "U can't keep your Platinum Rush Card(prepaid debit card) loaded but u rap about ballin & diss the next rapper for being broke #fuckouttahere"

why you want to know what someone is doin 24/7?
and even worse why is that person tellin you...i know promotions etc...but still

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 10:11:41 AM »
i dont like people who on there for anoyiing promotion shit, like credit shit or w/e i donmt fuck with that, i like funny, silly w/e but following only famous people is pretty gay, i follow royce though, and ocho, and a couple others,Gary busy and steven colbert are hillarious, a lot of celebs are a fuckking bore though

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 10:15:59 AM »
i dont like people who on there for anoyiing promotion shit, like credit shit or w/e i donmt fuck with that, i like funny, silly w/e but following only famous people is pretty gay, i follow royce though, and ocho, and a couple others,Gary busy and steven colbert are hillarious, a lot of celebs are a fuckking bore though

Real talk, Twitter is like Facebook to me and I don't wanna waste my time readin no boring, dumb shit.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 10:21:37 AM »
http://twitter.com/Javii86

usually I just comment during dodger games, say random song quotes, or if there is some sort of major event happening comment on that.  Like this past weekend I had a few tweets about coachella.  

I find these type of tweets annoying though....  Girl's mouth be smelling like doodoo #turnofftuesday or whatever new trending topic that people say stupid shit to lol

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 10:22:41 AM »
Oh and it's the fastest way to get events for bands I'm into.  Basically, thanks to twitter I can get pre-sale tickets for those hard to go to concerts. 

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 10:25:04 AM »
thanks to twitter i dont have to read newpapers or watch the news, which i dont, and i have a creative outlet for random stupid funny thoughts.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 11:15:24 AM »
i refuse to sign up for twitter.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2010, 11:16:07 AM »
I advertise too and keep everyone posted on what's up with the artists I'm working with.

www.twitter.com/justinpublicist
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2010, 12:02:23 PM »
http://twitter.com/Javii86

usually I just comment during dodger games, say random song quotes, or if there is some sort of major event happening comment on that.  Like this past weekend I had a few tweets about coachella.  

I find these type of tweets annoying though....  Girl's mouth be smelling like doodoo #turnofftuesday or whatever new trending topic that people say stupid shit to lol

#Fuckouttahere lol

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2010, 12:04:48 PM »
Yeah I cant really fuck with it.  I really dont give a fuck what anybody else is doin with their day. And if I do....its cus i already know you, and I'll just hit you up and ask lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2010, 12:39:08 PM »
I refuse to sign up because I don't have shit to promote. There's a place for it. A year ago, I thought Twitter was complete bullshit, but I see how its useful now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2010, 12:41:51 PM »
I refuse to sign up because I don't have shit to promote. There's a place for it. A year ago, I thought Twitter was complete bullshit, but I see how its useful now.
yea i hated on it like crazy, and still make fun of it, but i do see how useful it is, but some people on there just do it just cause their life is boring.