Author Topic: You got Twitter?  (Read 602 times)

ikke

Re: You got Twitter?
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2010, 01:16:32 PM »
I don't understand twitter: Why do I want to tell people everything I do, why do people want to know everything people they know do & why are people allowing themselves to be stalked & make them selves vunerable to robbing.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2010, 01:18:54 PM »
so they can feel important..and say they have fans or friends...lol

I don't understand twitter: Why do I want to tell people everything I do, why do people want to know everything people they know do & why are people allowing themselves to be stalked & make them selves vunerable to robbing.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2010, 01:23:53 PM »
All you ever hear is people begging you to follow them on Twitter. Fucking begging.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2010, 01:25:54 PM »
Fuck no.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2010, 01:45:54 PM »
Twitter is just like this thread, myspace, facebook, etc. Smh.....damn it's crazy to see how people's minds are limited or bias.

Fuck it, one person on Twitter :monkey_piss:  just made me laugh like a mufucka today so it's well worth the account.

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2010, 01:49:12 PM »
Twitter is just like this thread, myspace, facebook, etc. Smh.....damn it's crazy to see how people's minds are limited or bias.

Fuck it, one person on Twitter :monkey_piss:  just made me laugh like a mufucka today so it's well worth the account.

Lol I deleted that comment u lil fruit. Real talk tho 310News has me laughin daily and laughter is good for soul. 40 Glocc acts a fool on there too
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2010, 01:50:54 PM »
what does 40 do on there?

Lol I deleted that comment u lil fruit. Real talk tho 310News has me laughin daily and laughter is good for soul. 40 Glocc acts a fool on there too
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2010, 01:51:18 PM »

Watch yah mouth girl...

And yeah 40 Glocc is always easy to laugh at...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2010, 01:59:37 PM »

Watch yah mouth girl...

Damn Daygo...are u low key a hater? I don't approve of certain shit 40 Glocc does and won't take back any words that was spoken against him but I will admit that dude is funny and says some wise things.

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2010, 02:01:08 PM »
40 Glocc is still makin music? Or is Twitter the only place where he's makin moves now?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2010, 02:01:49 PM »
awww shit sik want pork wit 40 glocc...you know hes a 40 glocc?
he never leaves the crib without the burner

40 Glocc is still makin music? Or is Twitter the only place where he's makin moves now?
Cube

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2010, 02:05:16 PM »

Watch yah mouth girl...

Damn Daygo...are u low key a hater? I don't approve of certain shit 40 Glocc does and won't take back any words that was spoken against him but I will admit that dude is funny and says some wise things.

A hater? Naw. Thats not the definition of a hater. But 40 is a strait up clown.  I used to be at a point where i defendin damn near ANYthing Westcoast. But that muthafucka is a joke to me. At least the shit I seen so far. He talk a lotta shit....gangsta shit. Too much talkin for a bonfied gangsta and on everything....that muthafucka makes the West look bad. 

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2010, 02:06:34 PM »

Somebody posted a recent song from 40 Glocc ft Ray J on here that was some ol basic ass shit but 40 knows how to promote and be about business.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2010, 02:15:05 PM »

Watch yah mouth girl...

A hater? Naw. Thats not the definition of a hater. But 40 is a strait up clown.  I used to be at a point where i defendin damn near ANYthing Westcoast. But that muthafucka is a joke to me. At least the shit I seen so far. He talk a lotta shit....gangsta shit. Too much talkin for a bonfied gangsta and on everything....that muthafucka makes the West look bad. 

Alri I feel you but think about this.......40 Glocc is a rapper=an entertainer so he's acting out the life on camera that most people wish they could live or are amazed by.  A real gangsta is not going to want to show people real crime because they don't want to get locked up.

I don't know if 40 is a real G or not but I know that he's a real rapper and his purpose in the industry is to make good music and not to make hood people look good. It's nothin good about dyin for a hood that u don't own, dyin for ppl that won't die for you because that's what gangsta shit is....it's death. That shit ain't cute or somethin to take pride in.

People from the hood takes pride because we know we survived!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2010, 02:19:29 PM »
40 Glocc took the Kyte phone on live during the shit where LiL'Wayne was shootin at....and that kept niggas out of jail and alive but people wanna say that's some punk shit.

Ya'll mufuckas gotta wake the fuck up and realize the cause n effect!

Tookie Willikams is dead but what has that done for your life? He became a wise man but died for something that's worthless and foolish.