Author Topic: You got Twitter?  (Read 607 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: You got Twitter?
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2010, 02:20:56 PM »
did tookie have to go thru what he went thru to become that wise man?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2010, 02:22:01 PM »
Twitter is just like this thread, myspace, facebook, etc. Smh.....damn it's crazy to see how people's minds are limited or bias.

Fuck it, one person on Twitter :monkey_piss:  just made me laugh like a mufucka today so it's well worth the account.

Lol I deleted that comment u lil fruit. Real talk tho 310News has me laughin daily and laughter is good for soul. 40 Glocc acts a fool on there too

Watch yah mouth girl...

And yeah 40 Glocc is always easy to laugh at...lol

Damn Daygo...are u low key a hater? I don't approve of certain shit 40 Glocc does and won't take back any words that was spoken against him but I will admit that dude is funny and says some wise things.

A hater? Naw. Thats not the definition of a hater. But 40 is a strait up clown.  I used to be at a point where i defendin damn near ANYthing Westcoast. But that muthafucka is a joke to me. At least the shit I seen so far. He talk a lotta shit....gangsta shit. Too much talkin for a bonfied gangsta and on everything....that muthafucka makes the West look bad. 

Alri I feel you but think about this.......40 Glocc is a rapper=an entertainer so he's acting out the life on camera that most people wish they could live or are amazed by.  A real gangsta is not going to want to show people real crime because they don't want to get locked up.

I don't know if 40 is a real G or not but I know that he's a real rapper and his purpose in the industry is to make good music and not to make hood people look good. It's nothin good about dyin for a hood that u don't own, dyin for ppl that won't die for you because that's what gangsta shit is....it's death. That shit ain't cute or somethin to take pride in.

People from the hood takes pride because we know we survived!

I feel u. Thing is, I aint a big fan of his music neither. And the bottom line is...he puttin himself OUT there like a G so he's gotta expect to be judged on that level.  I know the name of the game is to sell records. But this is the same reason Lil Wayne takes heat. He sells records...way more then 40. WAY more then 40. And he catches shit for playin a gangsta on TV. 40 gives me that same vibe sometimes. Only difference is, he's from the West. But fuck that givin him a pass bullshit just cus he's from the Westcoast.  The only reason I say he makes us look bad, is cus he hops his ass online playin supercrip and shit...claimin to rep the West. I dont want somebody reppin where Im from...unless theyre real. Gangsta or not...just be real.

Maybe Im wrong about him lol Maybe he's the hardest nigga in the turf lol. But I doubt it...and I dont like doubtin people too often...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2010, 02:23:55 PM »

Did u ever put in work like Tookie to even feel like 40 Glocc shouldn't be claimin to be a crip?
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2010, 02:24:58 PM »
nah im sayin he died for what he believed in right?

Did u ever put in work like Tookie to even feel like 40 Glocc shouldn't be claimin to be a crip?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2010, 02:25:27 PM »

Tookie Willikams is dead but what has that done for your life?

Not a muthafuckin thing...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2010, 02:29:31 PM »
Twitter is just like this thread, myspace, facebook, etc. Smh.....damn it's crazy to see how people's minds are limited or bias.

Fuck it, one person on Twitter :monkey_piss:  just made me laugh like a mufucka today so it's well worth the account.

Lol I deleted that comment u lil fruit. Real talk tho 310News has me laughin daily and laughter is good for soul. 40 Glocc acts a fool on there too

Watch yah mouth girl...

Damn Daygo...are u low key a hater? I don't approve of certain shit 40 Glocc does and won't take back any words that was spoken against him but I will admit that dude is funny and says some wise things.

A hater? Naw. Thats not the definition of a hater. But 40 is a strait up clown.  I used to be at a point where i defendin damn near ANYthing Westcoast. But that muthafucka is a joke to me. At least the shit I seen so far. He talk a lotta shit....gangsta shit. Too much talkin for a bonfied gangsta and on everything....that muthafucka makes the West look bad. 

Alri I feel you but think about this.......40 Glocc is a rapper=an entertainer so he's acting out the life on camera that most people wish they could live or are amazed by.  A real gangsta is not going to want to show people real crime because they don't want to get locked up.

I don't know if 40 is a real G or not but I know that he's a real rapper and his purpose in the industry is to make good music and not to make hood people look good. It's nothin good about dyin for a hood that u don't own, dyin for ppl that won't die for you because that's what gangsta shit is....it's death. That shit ain't cute or somethin to take pride in.

I feel u. Thing is, I aint a big fan of his music neither. And the bottom line is...he puttin himself OUT there like a G so he's gotta expect to be judged on that level.  I know the name of the game is to sell records. But this is the same reason Lil Wayne takes heat. He sells records...way more then 40. WAY more then 40. And he catches shit for playin a gangsta on TV. 40 gives me that same vibe sometimes. Only difference is, he's from the West. But fuck that givin him a pass bullshit just cus he's from the Westcoast.  The only reason I say he makes us look bad, is cus he hops his ass online playin supercrip and shit...claimin to rep the West. I dont want somebody reppin where Im from...unless theyre real. Gangsta or not...just be real.

Maybe Im wrong about him lol Maybe he's the hardest nigga in the turf lol. But I doubt it...and I dont like doubtin people too often...

I don't even think 40 cares about what bloggers think. What I'm sayin is dude is an entertainer and he's playing his role in order to get a check like an entertainer. That dope game, killin ppl and goin to jail shit is not a life and is not favored even if u have done it. Who the hell wants to keep fuckin up??? A fool wants to keep fuckin up but a wise man notice how fools are entertained by foolishness and takes advantage of it

Ya'll can be blind if you want but it really makes u look like squares.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2010, 02:31:24 PM »

No, he died because he was a murderer and people will not forgive or forget what he has done.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2010, 02:33:46 PM »
1.he might not have killed all those people...if your talkin about the hotel incident
2.if your talkin about the crip shit he started....if thats all he could do and be a boss at it....would you rather be a nobody and be homeless or do what he did?
not sayin what he did was good or bein homeless was the only option...jus askin
3.do you hate tookie? lol

No, he died because he was a murderer and people will not forgive or forget what he has done.
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2010, 02:40:42 PM »
1.he might not have killed all those people...if your talkin about the hotel incident
2.if your talkin about the crip shit he started....if thats all he could do and be a boss at it....would you rather be a nobody and be homeless or do what he did?
not sayin what he did was good or bein homeless was the only option...jus askin
3.do you hate tookie? lol

You're trying to make a reputable seem innocent or less guilty. Gang bangers, hoodlums, serial killers, etc doesn't go down in history for entertainment and if you don't respect the game you can be accused of doin somethin that u didn't do because of what u did in the past (karma). U live by the sword and you'll die by sword but the good thing is that your heart can change before you die.

« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2010, 02:41:00 PM »

Watch yah mouth girl...

I don't even think 40 cares about what bloggers think. What I'm sayin is dude is an entertainer and he's playing his role in order to get a check like an entertainer. That dope game, killin ppl and goin to jail shit is not a life and is not favored even if u have done it. Who the hell wants to keep fuckin up??? A fool wants to keep fuckin up but a wise man notice how fools are entertained by foolishness and takes advantage of it

wtf are u talkin about girl? Squares?

For one, 40 cares about what SOMEbody thinks...or he wouldnt be playin a gangsta on the internet. I aint say anything about him goin out there and actin a damn idiot. Im sayin...the SAME shit he mouthin off about with rappers like Wayne...is some of the same shit he doin. Dont be a hypocrit.  All Im sayin is...I dont buy that nigga as a gangsta. Thats what he's sellin...and I dont buy the shit.  You been around the shit, I know....you goan tell me YOURE buyin that bullshit? I doubt it. He can go out there and try to make that rap check all he wants....cool. Make that money. But he's still a clown and a joke to me.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2010, 02:45:12 PM »

Watch yah mouth girl...

For one, 40 cares about what SOMEbody thinks...or he wouldnt be playin a gangsta on the internet. I aint say anything about him goin out there and actin a damn idiot. Im sayin...the SAME shit he mouthin off about with rappers like Wayne...is some of the same shit he doin. Dont be a hypocrit.  All Im sayin is...I dont buy that nigga as a gangsta. Thats what he's sellin...and I dont buy the shit.  You been around the shit, I know....you goan tell me YOURE buyin that bullshit? I doubt it. He can go out there and try to make that rap check all he wants....cool. Make that money. But he's still a clown and a joke to me.

Real talk, why would u take offense if you're not a square? I wasn't even takin shots but speakin some real shit and I'm wonderin how a mufucka can argue with it.

« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2010, 02:50:19 PM »

Watch yah mouth girl...

Real talk, why would u take offense if you're not a square? I wasn't even takin shots but speakin some real shit and I'm wonderin how a mufucka can argue with it.

Youre speakin what you believe to be real. Different perspectives. Has nothin to do with takin offense. Just funny that u supportin a dude playin a gangsta role on the internet and throwin around the word square....without the shit applyin to that fool. lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2010, 02:54:15 PM »
daygo if hes keepin it real on the streets as in if hes doin what he says then does that make him real?
you said you want someone real reppin your coast?
i feel what your sayin daygo
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2010, 03:08:19 PM »

Watch yah mouth girl...

Youre speakin what you believe to be real. Different perspectives. Has nothin to do with takin offense. Just funny that u supportin a dude playin a gangsta role on the internet and throwin around the word square....without the shit applyin to that fool. lol

I've already said that I don't vouche for everything that he does but understand the role of an entertainer.

#1 A dedicated street person will not get as far as the net in order for you to know of them.
#2 It feels good to know that you can legally fool people with your gift or talent.

#3 I gotta rellie that's locked up for life APB and it's hurts me to know that my cuzzo can't come and kick it with me and he's another black man/black father locked the fuck down. He murked somebody 'cause they killed his pops NOW THAT'S REAL UNDERSTOOD SHIT!!!!!!

My older brother is a 2 time felon 'cause he loved money now he can't get a legit job to support his family when he wants to do right.

I'm not a gang banger but damn near died over this shit because I'm guilty by affiliation.

Bangin ain't shit to be proud of and it doesn't make u a "Real" person. How u survived and learned makes u tough!

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2010, 06:46:47 PM »

Watch yah mouth girl...

I've already said that I don't vouche for everything that he does but understand the role of an entertainer.

#1 A dedicated street person will not get as far as the net in order for you to know of them.
#2 It feels good to know that you can legally fool people with your gift or talent.

#3 I gotta rellie that's locked up for life APB and it's hurts me to know that my cuzzo can't come and kick it with me and he's another black man/black father locked the fuck down. He murked somebody 'cause they killed his pops NOW THAT'S REAL UNDERSTOOD SHIT!!!!!!

My older brother is a 2 time felon 'cause he loved money now he can't get a legit job to support his family when he wants to do right.

I'm not a gang banger but damn near died over this shit because I'm guilty by affiliation.

Bangin ain't shit to be proud of and it doesn't make u a "Real" person. How u survived and learned makes u tough!

Youre still not gettin what Im sayin. Nobody said bein a gangsta makes u real. I know the street shit is bullshit. Fuck, I lost my pops to a fuckin murder case. Im sayin....bein YOU makes u real. If you claim to be a gangsta...dont be pullin this cupcake bullshit online and makin yourself AND your area look like some muthafuckin suckas. If you wanna say you a gangsta...and talk down on anybody who YOU think is a fake, then goddamnit you better not be pullin this fake bullshit yourself. If you aint a gangsta...cool. Be THAT and be proud of that shit. You aint gotta be a gangsta to be a rapper. Ima respect you if you real...no matter what u are.