Author Topic: B.o.B. - The Adventures Of Bobby Ray [Discussion Thread]  (Read 3658 times)

ikke

Re: B.o.B. - The Adventures Of Bobby Ray [Discussion Thread]
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2010, 05:51:36 AM »
Solid album 8).

Compared to the other 2009 XXL Freshmen it beats Wale, Asher Roth and Ace Hood's albums, though TBH I was disappointed that I'll Be In The Sky was taken off.

Wale's album is actually much better then BOB's first attempt
Yes but "B.o.B. vs. Bobby Ray" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Attention deficit

Portugoal

« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2010, 07:54:18 AM »
No Man's Land

that's been my ringtone for months now, lol

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2010, 08:53:13 AM »
Only track I don't like is Bet I.

kemizt

Westdog

« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2010, 11:06:43 AM »
Just listened. and..maybe it's too much pop for me,but love this shit! good!
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Paul

« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2010, 11:19:53 AM »
Some really cool stuff on this
funkyfreshintheflesh

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: May 03, 2010, 11:45:24 AM »
man I gave this shit an overall chance and I love it, it may sound poppy to you but his talent is beyond hip hop, track 10 for example, where he plays the guitar and sings about the girl he likes, the man is just deeper than singing RnB and doing some poppy tracks, if airplanes is poppy then im fucking excited, cause no ones shit really sounds that real and been poppy in a while, they are actually saying shit on that song, B.O.B reminds me of outkast, sounds mainstream but isnt just talking non-sense and they come from the same place so it figures. Dont let me fall, ghost machine, past my shades are great tracks. Its going to be hard for just ANY hip hop fan to like this album because its so bastract but I dont think anyone should deny his overall talent and I think the album is fucking dope, Ill probly burn me a copy while adding Satellites, Lost, Gladiators, and Ill be in the sky....minus letters from vietnam, and nothing on you (cuz i listened to it a million times lol)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2010, 06:54:36 PM »
man I gave this shit an overall chance and I love it, it may sound poppy to you but his talent is beyond hip hop, track 10 for example, where he plays the guitar and sings about the girl he likes, the man is just deeper than singing RnB and doing some poppy tracks, if airplanes is poppy then im fucking excited, cause no ones shit really sounds that real and been poppy in a while, they are actually saying shit on that song, B.O.B reminds me of outkast, sounds mainstream but isnt just talking non-sense and they come from the same place so it figures. Dont let me fall, ghost machine, past my shades are great tracks. Its going to be hard for just ANY hip hop fan to like this album because its so bastract but I dont think anyone should deny his overall talent and I think the album is fucking dope, Ill probly burn me a copy while adding Satellites, Lost, Gladiators, and Ill be in the sky....minus letters from vietnam, and nothing on you (cuz i listened to it a million times lol)

This!!!!!!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #97 on: May 03, 2010, 07:10:34 PM »
idk about B.o.B, i still havent gave his album a listen, but that Hayley Williams sounds very good on the single. 

has a FLAC version of the album hit yet?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

miththu

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2010, 12:09:52 AM »
Although like people have said Drake sounds like the product of a marketing team than BOB. It's probably helped BOB's image that TI hasn't been involved that much cause people would see him as some mainstream pawn.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2010, 04:01:39 AM »
Damn, I'm loving this album. Can't really stop playing it.

Grows more and more, even Bet I is starting to sound good.
And those Airplanes songs are Major!

kemizt

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2010, 03:03:26 AM »
Love the album, after few days in the cd player i think its really great. This new generation with BOB, Cudi, Wale is great---

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

theremedy360

« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2010, 08:10:30 AM »
Solid album, but I think B.O.B. could've done something MUCH better. With his singing/rapping ability he could've dropped one of the best albums of the year, seems like he settled for just a decent album.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2010, 08:21:03 AM »
I've taken this album out of my rotation, it's almost painful to listen to now.  So shallow and forced
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Avalanche

« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2010, 09:16:50 AM »
I've taken this album out of my rotation, it's almost painful to listen to now.  So shallow and forced

cool, so you will be leaving the thread... to go listen to "Paid The Cost To Be The Boss?" Album is solid, quit being a snoopy groupie.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2010, 03:55:58 PM »
I've taken this album out of my rotation, it's almost painful to listen to now.  So shallow and forced

cool, so you will be leaving the thread... to go listen to "Paid The Cost To Be The Boss?" Album is solid, quit being a snoopy groupie.

Paid The Cost To Be The Boss is a much better album this then one, so listening to that album instead isn't a bad idea
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....