Author Topic: B.o.B. - The Adventures Of Bobby Ray [Discussion Thread]  (Read 3656 times)

Jaydc

Re: B.o.B. - The Adventures Of Bobby Ray [Discussion Thread]
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2010, 03:57:38 PM »
I've taken this album out of my rotation, it's almost painful to listen to now.  So shallow and forced

Go listen to snoop dogg ft souljah boy with an auto tuned song hook and tell me whats shallow and forced.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2010, 04:09:04 PM »
I've taken this album out of my rotation, it's almost painful to listen to now.  So shallow and forced

Go listen to snoop dogg ft souljah boy with an auto tuned song hook and tell me whats shallow and forced.

shallow? perhaps, but Snoop isn't trying to be some fake hipster, forced? no, track seemed quite natural and was one of soulja boys strongest songs
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Jaydc

« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2010, 04:11:26 PM »
Yeah,snoop trying to cling to any mainstream attention he gets by getting souljah boy on a song and having an auto tune hook isnt forced at all.Keep telling yourself that.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2010, 04:14:23 PM »
Yeah,snoop trying to cling to any mainstream attention he gets by getting souljah boy on a song and having an auto tune hook isnt forced at all.Keep telling yourself that.

Snoop is a chameleon, unlike your favorite rapper who tries to crossover, when he does tracks with pop stars he doesn't switch it up for them, he's doing his own shit.  The new track he did with Katy Perry for example, that verse he spit could easily on any rap CD.  He's just being himself.

Jaydc

« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2010, 04:18:50 PM »
Your in such denial its actually pretty fucking pathetic.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2010, 04:21:31 PM »

denial? hardly, more like an acceptance of reality .  Whether you chose to live in it is your decision

Jaydc

« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2010, 04:21:57 PM »
If crooked I made that pronto song with soulja boy with the exact beat and crooked even spitting the same lyrics you would call it the wackest pop shit you ever heard and go off about how crooked is a fat loser who has to resort to making songs with souljah boy to help his career.Admit it you stan.

Jaydc

« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2010, 04:22:41 PM »

denial? hardly, more like an acceptance of reality .  Whether you chose to live in it is your decision

When your the only person who believes malice in wonderland was dope and that pronto is a dope song,thats not reality,thats you being a stan and being in denial.

Lunatic

« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2010, 04:25:16 PM »
LOL Snoop making songs with Soulja Boy is clearly forced. It's snoop hopping on any trend he can to try and stay relevant and sell records. That is very obvious.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2010, 04:27:26 PM »
If crooked I made that pronto song with soulja boy with the exact beat and crooked even spitting the same lyrics you would call it the wackest pop shit you ever heard and go off about how crooked is a fat loser who has to resort to making songs with souljah boy to help his career.Admit it you stan.

No, I would say "Congratulations Crooked I and making the first cohesive song of your career, keep it up buddy!!!" 

Jaydc

« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2010, 04:29:05 PM »
When an artist like b.o.b. a talented musician who can sing,rap,play his own instruments annd produce songs is left to his own devices makes this type of album,its who he is,its what comes naturally to him.When a westcoast gangsta rapper makes songs with souljah boy,uses auto tune,makes songs with pussycat dolls and katy perry and limp bizkit,its not natural,its him being a sellout and forcing whatever he can to stay relevant.

Jaydc

« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2010, 04:29:52 PM »

No, I would say "Congratulations Crooked I and making the first cohesive song of your career, keep it up buddy!!!" 

Meanwhile crooked i fans would toss it aside like the trash it is and say tis the worst songs he made in his career.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2010, 04:37:43 PM »
When an artist like b.o.b. a talented musician who can sing,rap,play his own instruments annd produce songs is left to his own devices makes this type of album,its who he is,its what comes naturally to him.When a westcoast gangsta rapper makes songs with souljah boy,uses auto tune,makes songs with pussycat dolls and katy perry and limp bizkit,its not natural,its him being a sellout and forcing whatever he can to stay relevant.

calm down my child...

What you need to realize is that you are easily manipulated by pseudo hipsters and you struggle to form an opinion of your own, so when I take this into account I can understand why you feel the way you feel about this BOB gimmick 

Jaydc

« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2010, 04:40:39 PM »
LOL....sometimes I think you must be an alias or paid by snoop personally,theris no way a person can think like you do about him.Its denial in every sense of the word.Its downright creepy.B.O.B. who can rap sing and produce is a gimmick and pronto with souljah boy and auto tune is a dope cohesive song.RIGHT.lol.You ether yourself with every post you make.

Lunatic

« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2010, 06:54:00 PM »

preach
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com