Author Topic: anyone heard of this female...kat stacks? lol (airin out joe budden and others)  (Read 467 times)

Sikotic™

It's just sad how she is talking shit about all of these dudes who fucked her yet have no clue who she is. Yet she has the nerve to act like sleeping with a bunch of rappers = upper echelon in life.

She is like the suicide bomber of gold diggers: her actions benefit no one, not even herself.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn sik and supreme....you know this female by any chance...the way you goin in on her...makes it seem that way...lol

It's just sad how she is talking shit about all of these dudes who fucked her yet have no clue who she is. Yet she has the nerve to act like sleeping with a bunch of rappers = upper echelon in life.

She is like the suicide bomber of gold diggers: her actions benefit no one, not even herself.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

universe

HER IQ IS A TURN ON.

Sikotic™

HER IQ IS A TURN ON.
Til she gives your phone number out lol.

Retaliation would be swift though. I have a feeling all you gotta do is cut off her lights, water and phone and she'll throw up the white flag.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol^^^^
sik you know you would hit it....u wouldnt even let her finish the question of you "wanna come in"?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Sikotic™

lol^^^^
sik you know you would hit it....u wouldnt even let her finish the question of you "wanna come in"?
Yeah, youre probably right.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Geesta

didnt she bang all of the young money crew?

Jaydc

didnt she bang all of the young money crew?

She banged the weed carriers of the crew lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol

lol^^^^
Yeah, youre probably right.
Cube

Leggy Hendrix

is she actually a singer? im sure i just saw a new Crooked track called single featuring her  :-\

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

• Muthafuckin' Don!

damn crooked gettin desperate...lol

is she actually a singer? im sure i just saw a new Crooked track called single featuring her  :-\
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

I just saw that shit on Twitter lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
crooked tryna hit it

Cube

ThaRealSupreme

crooked tryna hit it

I think so lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn is that how bosses roll? lol
ay girl....i wanna rock witchu...but ima gangsta and thats why im gettin at you thru twitter....and please dont tell joe budden im talkin to you

crooked tryna hit it

I think so lol
Cube