Author Topic: anyone heard of this female...kat stacks? lol (airin out joe budden and others)  (Read 468 times)

ThaRealSupreme

damn is that how bosses roll? lol
ay girl....i wanna rock witchu...but ima gangsta and thats why im gettin at you thru twitter....and please dont tell joe budden im talkin to you

crooked tryna hit it

is she actually a singer? im sure i just saw a new Crooked track called single featuring her  :-\

I just saw that shit on Twitter lol
I think so lol

That shit still has me puzzled 'cause a couple more rappers were jumpin 2 her defense talkin about females are hatin on her lol. If she was a bad chick I'd understand but she's basic and her voice is annoying lol. It's gotta be more to it
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah she sounds like a rebound....they done hit it and wont answer her calls or ignore her so shes bankin off it for a quik 12 minutes....otherwise aint noone ever heard of this ugly bitch wit that voice

damn is that how bosses roll? lol
ay girl....i wanna rock witchu...but ima gangsta and thats why im gettin at you thru twitter....and please dont tell joe budden im talkin to you

crooked tryna hit it

is she actually a singer? im sure i just saw a new Crooked track called single featuring her  :-\

I just saw that shit on Twitter lol
I think so lol

That shit still has me puzzled 'cause a couple more rappers were jumpin 2 her defense talkin about females are hatin on her lol. If she was a bad chick I'd understand but she's basic and her voice is annoying lol. It's gotta be more to it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.