Author Topic: Akon - Strawberry Letter 23 (Produced by Quincy Jones) VIDEO  (Read 547 times)

Matty

Re: Akon - Strawberry Letter 23 (Produced by Quincy Jones) VIDEO
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2010, 12:00:20 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2EvWkUuALGg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2EvWkUuALGg</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2010, 01:45:26 PM »
Origional track sucks
You must be clinically retarded to say that. I know your beef with Quincy though. It's no surprise.

LOL... chill with the internet beef... I just thought it was foul you got so deep into Sccit's private life, and the other stuff was just battle rhyming.

Your making it way deeper than it is, I simply said I haven't ever gotten into Quincy Jones music, big fuckin deal!  Him as a person, I have no beef with him, I like Quincy as a person and I enjoy hearing what he has to say in interviews.

Also, I've always been a fan of a lot of the work his kids, QD3 has done, such as songs they've produced and 2pac documentaries and all their work in general they've been a great asset to the hip-hop world.
What beef. You just made a stupid ass statement.

You said the original track sucks, but now you said you never even heard any of Quincy's music. So you're speaking on stuff you know nothing about.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2010, 02:24:10 PM »
Origional track sucks
You must be clinically retarded to say that. I know your beef with Quincy though. It's no surprise.

LOL... chill with the internet beef... I just thought it was foul you got so deep into Sccit's private life, and the other stuff was just battle rhyming.

Your making it way deeper than it is, I simply said I haven't ever gotten into Quincy Jones music, big fuckin deal!  Him as a person, I have no beef with him, I like Quincy as a person and I enjoy hearing what he has to say in interviews.

Also, I've always been a fan of a lot of the work his kids, QD3 has done, such as songs they've produced and 2pac documentaries and all their work in general they've been a great asset to the hip-hop world.
What beef. You just made a stupid ass statement.

You said the original track sucks, but now you said you never even heard any of Quincy's music. So you're speaking on stuff you know nothing about.

Where did I say that I haven't heard any of Quincy Jones music?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)