Author Topic: CREDITS: Tech N9ne - Collabos: The Gates Mixed Plate  (Read 2127 times)

Mizery Made

• 'G'
CREDITS: Tech N9ne - Collabos: The Gates Mixed Plate
« on: April 21, 2010, 05:30:46 PM »
Tech N9ne
Collabos: The Gates Mixed Plate
Strange Music Inc. (July 27th, 2010)

Tracklist:

1. Ms. Walker / Brooklyn Martino (Intro) — 0:16
Produced By: Tech N9ne and Robert Rebeck

2. O.G. — 3:18
Talk Box By: IcyRoc Kraven
Produced By: Michael "Seven" Summers

3. F U Pay Me (featuring Krizz Kaliko and Makzilla) — 3:59
Produced By: Youngfyre and Karbon

4. Gamer (featuring Kutt Calhoun) — 4:13
Produced By: EmayDee

5. Jumpin' Jax (featuring Bishop, Krizz Kaliko and Stevie Stone) — 4:58

6. Keep It One Hunit (featuring Big Scoob, Glasses Malone & Irv Da Phenom) — 4:12

7. Pow Pow (featuring Kutt Calhoun, Mon-E-G, Riv Locc & Tay Diggs) — 5:17
Produced By: Nardo

8. Harvey Dent — 2:49

9. Tony G (Intro) — 0:13
Produced By: Robert Rebeck

10. What's Next (featuring Craig Smith and Oobergeek) — 4:11

11. Afterparty (featuring Devin The Dude and Kutt Calhoun) — 4:09

12. Too Many Girls (featuring Krizz Kaliko and Sundae) — 4:22
Produced By: Matic Lee

13. Pu Wah Wah (performed by 816 Boys) — 4:20

14. Sean Tyler (Intro) — 0:13

15. KC Tea — 4:02

16. JT Quick (Intro) — 0:23

17. Oh You Didn't Know (featuring Irv Da Phenom and The Popper) — 4:13

18. Far Out (featuring J.L., P.R.E.A.C.H. and Stevie Stone) — 4:38

19. Paper with Brian B. Shinin' Intro (featuring Jay Rock and Joe Vertigo) — 4:02
Produced By: Charles S. Neal IV

20. Loud (featuring Alan Wayne and Bizzy) — 4:52

21. Need More Angels with Prayer by Brother K.T. (featuring Irv Da Phenom) — 4:49

22. Doin' It (Bonus Track) (featuring DJ Chill, OME and Yukmouth) — 3:41

Strange Music Web Store Pre-Order Bonus Track(s)
23. What's Yo Psycho? (Performed By Nnutthowze) — 4:35
Produced By:
* Nnutthowze on this song consists of Brotha Lynch Hung, IcyRoc Kraven, Sundae and Tech N9ne
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 03:18:42 PM by Mizery Made »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: PARTIAL TRACKLIST: Tech N9ne - Collabos: The Ollie Gates Mixed Plate
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 08:54:49 PM »
doesnt look too good...well see..damn tech go back to your old style
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mizery Made

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 08:56:26 PM »
What exactly is it you're looking for?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 09:25:39 PM »
im lookin for everready tech n9ne....absolute power tech n9ne
strange hasnt been the same since that release
krizz, kutts and tech's album's havent been the same....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
1zie Ft. Irv Da Phenom
We Do It Right feat. Irv Da Phenom & Prep School
Insatiable feat. Krizz Kaliko, Below Zero, & Pradagy

might be more songs from this....even tho they are on there.....sounds aite...nuthin str8 bangin like everready...lets see what he does
Cube

Mizery Made

• 'G'
No, Insatiable and We Do It Right are Sickology 101 leftovers and 1zie was done exclusive for the Strange Days tour CD.

ikke

Other Confirmed Guests:
Brotha Lynch Hung
Joell Ortiz
Mon-E-G

Possible Guests:
Chingy
Devin The Dude
Glasses Malone
Ludacris
Nelly
Stevie Stone
XV
Dope To see Joell Ortiz.

Chingy, nelly & Luda I don't see happening at all.
Luda & Tech N9ne on a track would be dope as fuck though.

Mizery Made

• 'G'
... and we have a cover.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn aite
and i pray chingy, luda etc..arent on it
and you have a list of the other songs that were done for the strange days tour...they appeared no where else as that i know of

No, Insatiable and We Do It Right are Sickology 101 leftovers and 1zie was done exclusive for the Strange Days tour CD.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 07:26:13 PM by Ancient Chinese Secret »
Cube

Blood$

Confirmed Tracks:
One Hunnid (featuring Big Scoob, Glasses Malone & Irv Da Phenom)
Produced By:

Paper (featuring Jay Rock)
Produced By:

Other Confirmed Guests:
Brotha Lynch Hung
Devin The Dude
Joell Ortiz

Possible Guests:
Ludacris
XV

nice... although sadly I could picture Chingy being on this too as he's been on some other pretty random collaborations over the years

I doubt Ludacris will make the album but that would be dope to see them on a track

Mizery Made

• 'G'
Re: PARTIAL TRACKLIST: Tech N9ne - Collabos: The Gates Mixed Plate
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 02:55:18 PM »
Looks like the Joell feature is in question, as his name wasn't boasted in the label's write-up for their pre-order. However, Devin is definitely confirmed, and the pre-order write-up confirms another appearance in the form of Yukmouth.

[...] With a list of features that reads like a rap menu - including Devin The Dude, Jay Rock, Glasses Malone, Yukmouth and Stevie Stone, as well as Strange Music labelmates Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Calhoun and Big Scoob, [...]

Brotha Lynch actually appearing on the CD is questionable as well, as he appears on the Pre-Order bonus track, so that may have been the verse he did for this one. Mind you too, he isn't mentioned in the list of "labelmates" appearing on here as well. So...

JohnnyL

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2010, 04:12:03 PM »
Looks like the Joell feature is in question, as his name wasn't boasted in the label's write-up for their pre-order. However, Devin is definitely confirmed, and the pre-order write-up confirms another appearance in the form of Yukmouth.

[...] With a list of features that reads like a rap menu - including Devin The Dude, Jay Rock, Glasses Malone, Yukmouth and Stevie Stone, as well as Strange Music labelmates Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Calhoun and Big Scoob, [...]

Brotha Lynch actually appearing on the CD is questionable as well, as he appears on the Pre-Order bonus track, so that may have been the verse he did for this one. Mind you too, he isn't mentioned in the list of "labelmates" appearing on here as well. So...

I remember reading a rumor a while back that Slaughterhouse was supposed to appear on here.  Do you think people were inferring this from the scheduled Joell Ortiz appearance, or was this purely wishful thinking on peoples' part?

Mizery Made

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2010, 08:17:02 PM »
Well Slaughterhouse was on the K.O.D. tour with Tech for the latter part of last year, and then there is the fact that Joell got Tech for Free Agent. It could have been a bit of speculation based on this (and the fact that Crooked I have known each other and traded verses, etc) however there was also a uStream session done by Kaliko a couple months ago that had Tech in the front of the bus discussing the album (while Kali was in his bunch) and Tech could be heard saying "and I got Joell on one." So if it was speculation, I think it was at least a little justifiable.

It may be a case of Tech getting Joell on a track, and then deciding to hold it back for his next actual solo and not overload this one with too many 'outside collaborations.' Especially since he's commented that he did this album "for Kansas City." Quite ironic, since this one looks to have the most features from non-KC artists out of the three Collabos albums. Ha.

Mind you too, that Tech and Trav have shown a tendency to use the "I do one for you, you do one for me" mind-set when it comes to doing collaborations. That's how the Three 6 track came about on K.O.D. They contacted him about doing Shots After Shots for their album, and instead of taking payment for his verse and such, they said "Hey, Tech'll do this verse for you, how about you jump on this song" or something to that effect. So, the fact Joell got Tech for Free Agent and their mentality about big name features, it was one more point into the "plausible" column for Joell being on this.

Then again, maybe he is on this, and they just left him off of their list of features. Not likely though, since Joell is a more notable name than a Stevie Stone for instance.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2010, 09:17:51 AM »
damn tech got the supergroup together..lets see if they release a album together
Cube

viji

• Lil Geezy
Re: TRACKLIST: Tech N9ne - Collabos: The Gates Mixed Plate
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2010, 07:48:47 PM »
I like the cover i hope hes got lynch on a couple tracks and krizz n kutt they have had improvement specially kutt ive heard luda might be on a track or some shit.
but yeah im goin to the tech n9ne concert tonight so im pumped
===================

Composite Doors | Composite Front Doors