Author Topic: Soopafly - Back To LA  (Read 723 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Soopafly - Back To LA
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2010, 06:44:24 PM »
Soopafly's Dat Whoopty Woop is damn near a classic imho

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2010, 07:45:44 PM »
i bought this album when it came out...havent really listened to it since then....i wanted my money back......fuck it, ill give it another listen this week..

SoCo

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2010, 08:37:37 PM »
does anyone have: Soopafly - This Type of Flow

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2010, 09:40:25 PM »
haha i just put dat whoopty whoop on my ipod the other .........dope album  8)
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2010, 11:07:35 PM »
i bought this album when it came out...havent really listened to it since then....i wanted my money back......fuck it, ill give it another listen this week..

i bought it for a buck on amazon. good buy  8)

Okka

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2010, 03:31:24 AM »
does anyone have: Soopafly - This Type of Flow

You should buy the album, it's worth the money.

Portugoal

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2010, 03:44:38 AM »
This song was 90% of why I bought that album

Don't you like the rest? I always loved the album. Can't say the same about "Bangin West Coast" though.

Yeah I love the album, but back in 2001 that was one of the only songs I had heard (in .rm format) from it and it was enough for me to want to buy the album. 

hahaha

the good old days :D

LLCoolA

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2010, 04:36:54 AM »
damn havnt listnened  to this album in years. the whole album was great, freak freak was the jam 8)

Paul

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2010, 04:42:52 AM »
I loved phone conversation

great album
funkyfreshintheflesh

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2010, 11:34:54 AM »
damn man, do you guys expect me to know everything about everything? i wasnt really much of a soopafly fan i dont know his disco by heart.

Dude, you oughta smack yourself.  How can you call yourself a westcoast fan and not own Dat Woopty Woop?  Easily in the top 5 westcoast albums of all time.  What is wrong with you man?  That's your first problem, then the second problem is how can you not know Soopafly's discography by heart?  I have posted every song he ever made on here close to a dozen times, and you still don't know it?  Do you even like to keep hoes in check?  How do you go about doing it if you haven't study Soopafly's discography?  How strong is your pimp hand...my guess is it's not very strong, which is ashame.  Soopafly laid it all out for us right there, all you have to do is go listen to it.  He's still keeping bitches in check to this very day.  That new song he got out with Kurupt, "Pay Me", he talks about slapping the face of a bitch the first line of his verse.  Sad man, no wonder the westcoast is in the shape it's in right now.  Well, ok, you've admitted your fault, now go buy every Soopafly album ever made right now and start studying!

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2010, 11:55:25 AM »

great album

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2010, 02:27:22 PM »
damn man, do you guys expect me to know everything about everything? i wasnt really much of a soopafly fan i dont know his disco by heart.

Dude, you oughta smack yourself.  How can you call yourself a westcoast fan and not own Dat Woopty Woop?  Easily in the top 5 westcoast albums of all time.  What is wrong with you man?  That's your first problem, then the second problem is how can you not know Soopafly's discography by heart?  I have posted every song he ever made on here close to a dozen times, and you still don't know it?  Do you even like to keep hoes in check?  How do you go about doing it if you haven't study Soopafly's discography?  How strong is your pimp hand...my guess is it's not very strong, which is ashame.  Soopafly laid it all out for us right there, all you have to do is go listen to it.  He's still keeping bitches in check to this very day.  That new song he got out with Kurupt, "Pay Me", he talks about slapping the face of a bitch the first line of his verse.  Sad man, no wonder the westcoast is in the shape it's in right now.  Well, ok, you've admitted your fault, now go buy every Soopafly album ever made right now and start studying!

it aint easy claimin dubcc

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

cowboy1

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2010, 03:16:17 PM »

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2010, 10:14:45 PM »

great album