Author Topic: The Game-Red Room Mixtape discussion thread  (Read 6655 times)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
The Game-Red Room Mixtape discussion thread
« on: April 22, 2010, 12:32:50 PM »
FULL TAPE: http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/game-theredroom/

Game feat. Travis Barker - Shake (Remix) http://www.mediafire.com/?dvuyjj1me5t

Game feat. Jadakiss & Jim Jones - Gangs in New York (Prod by Scoop Deville) http://usershare.net/txopqc3o11ru

Game feat. Nipsey Hussle - Ha ha http://www.zshare.net/audio/753008836eb4c624/  

Game - Slangin Game (Prod. By Scoop Deville) http://usershare.net/xutgbjnsnuhf

« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 03:37:01 PM by Rud »

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Game - Shake (travis barker remix)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 01:03:54 PM »
wack as this song is, this is the hottest thing for RED i heard so dar. by hot i mean very descent.

Had no idea he dissed 50 & G-unit in this song. SMH. This dude is 4ever obsess with them. The dudes moved on, if they talk about him it might a time or so. Game, grow up, kid.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 01:27:33 PM »
wack as this song is, this is the hottest thing for RED i heard so dar. by hot i mean very descent.

Had no idea he dissed 50 & G-unit in this song. SMH. This dude is 4ever obsess with them. The dudes moved on, if they talk about him it might a time or so. Game, grow up, kid.

50 just dissed him and mentioned his Father and his Sister on BISD...why shouldn't he diss him back?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 01:28:46 PM »
I swear if Game was like the rest of these bum ass rappers who just sits on the internet leaking songs and complaining about Dre and Cube not helping you niggas would be in love with his music. Its like you niggas only wish rappers would be successful until they actually are successful then you bash them.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 01:37:09 PM »
I swear if Game was like the rest of these bum ass rappers who just sits on the internet leaking songs and complaining about Dre and Cube not helping you niggas would be in love with his music. Its like you niggas only wish rappers would be successful until they actually are successful then you bash them.

+1 .. so true. lol

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 02:45:17 PM »

50 just dissed him and mentioned his Father and his Sister on BISD...why shouldn't he diss him back?

Uh, i said they get at him a time or so, but my point was Game ALWAYS get at them. outside so disrespectful how many time 50 dissed Game on a song? This is likely Game 20th shot at 50 since So Disrespectful, (interviews included).
Before So disrescpectful Game took about 400 bars of shots at 50 from 2005. lol

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 02:58:06 PM »

Uh, i said they get at him a time or so, but my point was Game ALWAYS get at them. outside so disrespectful how many time 50 dissed Game on a song? This is likely Game 20th shot at 50 since So Disrespectful, (interviews included).

so? if you got beef, why not go in relentlessly?

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 03:47:47 PM »
uh cause you say it ain't beef,then you say it is,then you say it ain't,then it is,i would work with them again,nah fucc them niggas, etc etc, but i guess you stans act like that didn't happen yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2010, 04:07:37 PM »
dopeness, travis is sick on the drums!!

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2010, 04:48:37 PM »

Yeah, if you got beef you would. maybe even kill your enemy. but you call this beef? oh i see why some of you think this is ok for Game to carry on.

Well.. only one care about this "beef" in 2010 is Game and his stans

Eddz

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2010, 05:23:43 PM »
I like this & the original.

G-Unit always have something slick to say about Game in interviews, especially Yayo.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2010, 07:35:26 PM »

Yeah, if you got beef you would. maybe even kill your enemy. but you call this beef? oh i see why some of you think this is ok for Game to carry on.

from that, you (and BOX5) have labelled me a stan? ::) some people around here need to check what being a stan is actually about and quit throwing the word about so loosely

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2010, 08:38:12 PM »

Yeah you're right. You can't even begin to compare how much time (during interviews) & bars Game has wasted dropping lines @ 50 & G-Unit, compared to the time 50 has wasted on him. He's made a career out of this...it's pretty sad actually. What's even sadder is I really believe dude would do a song with 50 tomorrow if given the chance.  :'( 

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2010, 02:54:16 AM »

wasn't game saying it would be big for hip hop if they reunite?  :D

cowboy1

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2010, 06:56:09 AM »

from that, you (and BOX5) have labelled me a stan? ::) some people around here need to check what being a stan is actually about and quit throwing the word about so loosely