Author Topic: The Game-Red Room Mixtape discussion thread  (Read 6593 times)

EastBrick

Re: The Game-Red Room Mixtape discussion thread
« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2010, 10:33:03 PM »
its majority of people that plays the role. Most people consider 300 bars and many other disses a complete ether and death to Gunit, as well as 240 bars etc.
Even if we had 200 people here say that Game aint shit, it would still be outnumbered by Hundreds of thousands of people who think otherwise.
I kn dubnn is cool, but forums become more and more negative these days. When i go to any forum, sohh etc, Nas Lost, Jay Fell off, Banks is borin,Game is trash,Dre dont produce, Snoop recycles,50 cent is ghabage,Camron is a loser,Ross is a Fake ass nigga,just saw a thread at sohh clowning Immortal Technique,Eminem fell off,DPG are washed up, Whole west coast is washed up,Kaney was ghabage, T.I is soft etc, Luda is girly, Jeezy doesnt rhyme and wack, Glasses malone is washed up,Wayne gets mad hate, Drakes flow is the same, J Cole is a nobody,Kid Cuddi is emo and trash,Young Money are retarded midgets,Gucci Is horrible, FLOCKA is this, Buddens is a loser and Who listens to him(Prodigy said that too), Saigon is garbage,Slaughterhouse are nerds, Crooked I is old and bitchy about shit and never dropped an album,method man is trash according to Budens,Lupe Fiasco is a backpacker,Wu Tang are washed up dust heads, and i can go on and on.
So basically if we all thought that all those differen opinions of various rap fans on the internet mattered and we all gathered them together, we would come to conclusion that the whole Hiphop sucks and we should listen to Adam Lambert, Justin Bieber etc.
With that being said, i do have my own opinions on Drake and Young Money etc. But the fact that they got their own fans and doing it FOR their Fans should not mean that me and 20 other fans here or there should say that Drake is wack and Young Money are this and that

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2010, 10:43:31 PM »
its majority of people that plays the role. Most people consider 300 bars and many other disses a complete ether and death to Gunit, as well as 240 bars etc.
Even if we had 200 people here say that Game aint shit, it would still be outnumbered by Hundreds of thousands of people who think otherwise.
I kn dubnn is cool, but forums become more and more negative these days. When i go to any forum, sohh etc, Nas Lost, Jay Fell off, Banks is borin,Game is trash,Dre dont produce, Snoop recycles,50 cent is ghabage,Camron is a loser,Ross is a Fake ass nigga,just saw a thread at sohh clowning Immortal Technique,Eminem fell off,DPG are washed up, Whole west coast is washed up,Kaney was ghabage, T.I is soft etc, Luda is girly, Jeezy doesnt rhyme and wack, Glasses malone is washed up,Wayne gets mad hate, Drakes flow is the same, J Cole is a nobody,Kid Cuddi is emo and trash,Young Money are retarded midgets,Gucci Is horrible, FLOCKA is this, Buddens is a loser and Who listens to him(Prodigy said that too), Saigon is garbage,Slaughterhouse are nerds, Crooked I is old and bitchy about shit and never dropped an album,method man is trash according to Budens,Lupe Fiasco is a backpacker,Wu Tang are washed up dust heads, and i can go on and on.
So basically if we all thought that all those differen opinions of various rap fans on the internet mattered and we all gathered them together, we would come to conclusion that the whole Hiphop sucks and we should listen to Adam Lambert, Justin Bieber etc.
With that being said, i do have my own opinions on Drake and Young Money etc. But the fact that they got their own fans and doing it FOR their Fans should not mean that me and 20 other fans here or there should say that Drake is wack and Young Money are this and that

Again, there you go bringing up random arguments.

There's a difference in providing a critique and hating.  I'm a Game fan as in I listen to his music and I always check his new music, I just recognise where his music is weak.  I don't have to like his music and it's legitimate to discuss the flaws of an artist.

Also,

How would you support this argument?  You can't.  That's just pulling shit out of your ass.  By all accounts the only semi-legitimate way to claim this is to look at album sales, which I hate to do, and you already know Game lost it there compared to 50.   So, to date, if we try to have a legitimate argument about who's beef won, it would be 50 because the numbers support that.   I suppose this new album will tell who's managed to secure longevity.

All of this started because you brought up random shit when I was responding to someone else saying Game, Banks, and 50 are on the same level lyrically. You then went on a rant about random shit that severed as a defense of Game for no apparent reason other than you couldn't handle that I thought Game, 50, and Banks were on the same level lyrically.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

EastBrick

« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2010, 10:49:56 PM »
I'm not saying no one is bumping it, I'm saying it's not getting bumped the way you want to believe it is.  Having spins on the internet don't mean shit when someone can just put that shit on repeat and have it add up.  Great, Game's co-workers are supporting him.  Again, it's rather insignificant.  

Stop being a hypocrite.  It's aight if you say it's fire but then you say its' wrong that I criticise as if I'm a lone person.  Yet, it's okay if you praise.  

I never said other did not like Game or other people don't enjoy him.  You're bring up random shit to defend something you know is true.

This is what I mean with Game stans.  He isn't as big as they want him to be.  Y'all fuckers kill me.  Y'all can't take criticism of the artist.  Instead your bring up moot points that the critque never addresses.   Case in point as you did here. 

well, again.I am not beliving anything, i am basing my opinion on stats homie. Sohh views, HHDX views, oher sites, XXXL, Twitter...So many people on twitter saying 400 bars is the shit etc. Youtube etc.I guess the only thing it can be justified is by AGAIN, majority ofwell, again.I am not beliving anything, i am basing my opinion on stats homie. Sohh views, HHDX views, oher sites, XXXL, Twitter...So many people on twitter saying 400 bars is the shit etc. Youtube etc.I guess the only thing it can be justified is by AGAIN, majority of people buying RED album. Becoz at the end of the day, it all comes to product created and product sold.

Its like you saying that Skinn Jeans is gay and me thinking otherwise. But than you saying it aint popping the way you think it is becoz you are a gay fan of skinny jeans and you will rock anything thats gayrotic. Maybe you would be right, but that cannot take away the fact that so many kids are popping skinny jeans these days, from emos to uni students, from rap fans to rappers etc.

Its all based on statistics homie. Majority wins. majority people like 400 bars, of course we havent got the whole world fbumping it, but alot of people do and it created some buzz on the net. Raekwon and Busta liked it. Are they colegues or fans? Are they just dickryding Game becoz he gives them free verses? or are they being honest and open about what they think Games craft is.

Majority of people thought 300 bars was lethal, and that was back when streets were actually on the streets and Mixtapes were on the CD's..YKWII vol 3, Ghost Units etc Days.

Whenever you come to analyze Game or hs craft, just think Majority and Statistics. Becoz opinions are assholes and everybody got 1. While i cannot stand some Games songs like Where Im From, Some people in here think its dope. While i think that LAX was more line for line lyrical in some songs(House of Pain,Cali Sunshine,Bulletproof) than DOC, some people think it was trash. I recite "Like Dre did, I created a buzz Withou Single like NWA Did, LA,Six Tre etc.

In my opinion of taste i think  one line from Song Money, "all we know is rocks and presidens like Mount Rushmore" is better and way smarter than any line in the whole DOC album, people call the song trash and LAX a letdown. Now i know that lyrics aint the only thing making the album, but thats my opinion. But majority of people think DOC >>>>LAX, so i gota roll with it. Even thou i cannot listen to some basic dum ass songs like "Da Shit" or "Bang" i gotta aggree with majority of epopel who call DA>>>LAX. Even thou DA was a six tre,NWA,LA and some a few dope lines.

Its all about majority. I hate Games songs that others love,i love songs that others hate(NBA 2k10 etc). I love 400 bars. Majority and most love it too. many said it was a snoozefest, yes, they are right, its their own opinion. but i like it

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2010, 10:56:38 PM »
Eastbrick, you are a special person because you've lost me. 

Look, I'm not hating on Game.  I support cat when I think his music is good, I call out his music when I think it's bad.  I try to explain why and try to explain my biases but at the end of the day, I like what I like and I don't need to define why just like you said.  But, as long as we're trying to communicate on the internet over a forum we should try to elaborate and explain because if we're all just going to simplify it to "i like what I like it, deal with it."  We all might as well log off and talk to a mirror.

You see what I did there?  I went on a random tangent about communication that was rather pointless to highlight how you keep brining up random shit. 

I'm not hating on Game, I just don't think he's any better a lyricist than 50 or Lloyd Banks.

If you can't accept that and feel the need to counter argue with random information, fine, go ahead. 
- Banks

EastBrick

« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2010, 11:01:01 PM »
1)um, Doctors advocate sold 1.6 mils worldwide, according to breakdown of Mediatraffic numbers, Curtis sold 2.3 Mils Worldwide. DA sold 1 mil in USA while Curtis Sold 1.2 mils in USA. Curtis had good promo and 6 Singles, While Game had 3 singles and poor promo from the label.

2)LAX sold 750 000 in USA and around 950-1 million worldwide(Again, Mediatraffic has breakdown of that)
BISD sold 440 000 in USA and Poor Worldwide.

How Did Game loose?Compariong that 50 Cent is a Massive megastar and Game only sold 2.5 mils in USA before and never really was that massive?

3)How would i suppor tthe 300 bars arguement and all the beef? Are you serious? Have you been here, on the net and all message boards and radio hype in 2005-2006? are you kidding me? Even Nas said that Game went at the whole Gunit roster and dismantled them. Everybody in the industry...Homie are you serious about that>? have you seen youtube and peoples comments? Kids screaming Gunot at the concerts, SSSL dvd etc///Thats how i would support it

Thats how i support my arguement. But than again, 300 memmbers of Thisis50 think otherwsie and 100 members of thisizgame think Game demolished them. I seen people in here say that Game is a total ether and Even recently people sai that jay Rock Dont want it with Game coz Game will shit on him. Just majority of people homie. I think you want impossible.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2010, 11:13:58 PM »
1)um, Doctors advocate sold 1.6 mils worldwide, according to breakdown of Mediatraffic numbers, Curtis sold 2.3 Mils Worldwide. DA sold 1 mil in USA while Curtis Sold 1.2 mils in USA. Curtis had good promo and 6 Singles, While Game had 3 singles and poor promo from the label.

2)LAX sold 750 000 in USA and around 950-1 million worldwide(Again, Mediatraffic has breakdown of that)

How Did Game loose?Compariong that 50 Cent is a Massive megastar and Game only sold 2.5 mils in USA before and never really was that massive?

Because it goes like this,

Sales battle:
Get Rich vs. Documentary = 50 win (ironically, he won twice)
The Massacre vs. Doctor's Advocate = 50 win (ironically, he won twice)
Curtis vs. LAX = 50 win
Before I Self Destruct vs. R.E.D = ????  (probably a Game win looking at the production and vibe of the album but we'll find out).

LAX has more than 3 singles but most of them failed, just like R.E.D has had multiple singles that failed to catch any attention.  Though, 50's 2 recent projects went through the same phase.

You have a horrible time admitting that 50 has been the more popular artists and that Game is not a better lyricist than 50 (I'm not saying he's worst either). 

Outside of the internet, the average person has moved on from Game and 50 Cent to Kanye, then Wayne, and now to Drake.  I don't take the internet as a valid source of proof of an argument. 
- Banks

EastBrick

« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2010, 11:15:16 PM »
Eastbrick, you are a special person because you've lost me. 

Look, I'm not hating on Game.  I support cat when I think his music is good, I call out his music when I think it's bad.  I try to explain why and try to explain my biases but at the end of the day, I like what I like and I don't need to define why just like you said.  But, as long as we're trying to communicate on the internet over a forum we should try to elaborate and explain because if we're all just going to simplify it to "i like what I like it, deal with it."  We all might as well log off and talk to a mirror.

You see what I did there?  I went on a random tangent about communication that was rather pointless to highlight how you keep brining up random shit. 

I'm not hating on Game, I just don't think he's any better a lyricist than 50 or Lloyd Banks.

If you can't accept that and feel the need to counter argue with random information, fine, go ahead. 
ithink the arguement has started when the guy said that Game is lyrically more inclined than yayo or Banks or 50 in terms of battle rap and you took it as Lyrically penwise and started saying How banks is better than Game and so on.. Than i gave examples of Banks even being better than Cube in terms of Complexity and other Legends(Snoop,Pac etc) and it all started going offtrack.

Banks is lyrically better than Game but What i said was that Game is lyrically and much more funny than Banks in disses and you said otherwise and than i went to explain to you that 300 bars and other disses have been noticed and talkeda bout for many years and by way way way more people than Showtime or any other disses from 50.

And that is not based on your opinion or mine, that is based on majority and statistics. Not more not less. From Fans to people in industry, from rappers to anybody. Basically anybody who is in hiphop culture would tell you that they dont want it with Game on wax. Again, Majority.

Only way anybody will ever convince me otherwise if Game ever gets in a beef with a nigga that will totally dismantle Game and his career and make everybody in the world say "You listen to Game? Serious bro? he is cheesy, corny and wack"

Its funny to say that as people forget that here was 300 shots, Prodigy disses, Spider Locs, Bucks disses,Banks disses, Yayo, 50 Dropped a diss, Numerious Interviews punking Game, dissing Game on the shows etc, Butterfly tatt etc.Saying he got a mohawk etc...Again bringing up back where the dude said "Gunit said alot of shit too on Game but Only reason hey couldnt fuck with him is becoz Game is lyrically better".

And he was right, tthere was alot of impact from Gunit, Stop Snitching Stop Crying Mixtape with Game with G string and all..Same shit that Game did with Ghost Unit. Same bars, same offensive Disses. But Why is Game selling 1.6-2 mils wih Doctors advocate and still here and Banks and them others are nobodys, its the question and the answer only majority of people can breakdown.

Jaydc

« Reply #97 on: April 23, 2010, 11:21:07 PM »
LOL @ Game being a career dismantler and a beef machine,his disses are played out and boring.His punchlines dont illicit oohs and aahs they bring on sighs and yawns.Game always been and always will be a mediocre lyricist,hes just not very good and the name dropping is his crutch,as is dissing g unit.Its boring and cumbersome,its time to move on.I had high hopes for game after DA but since then hes completely regressed as an artist to the point where I barely check for him anymore.His strength has always been his vocals and his flow,everything else about him is average,anyone who thinks otherwise is a stan.
Define stan...

Stan? Somebody who forces himself to listen to music of an artist that other person doesnt like?

In that case.

People calling Nas trash, call his fans stans becoz according to them, they are forcing to like his music.

People critisie jay Z Fans who bought BP3 2 million times are stans too? Becoz according to them,they are forcing thmselves to listen to BP3 materical as its trash to them.

50 cent? Has been known to Have stans(whiteboys etc) since day 1, specually Massacre 12 million sold days.

Bone thugs have die hard stans. They love everything they drop,becoz they dont really like the music, they just love their image and thats why they buy CDs, while most people elaborate how Bone thugs been trash since Thug World Order Days.

So basically, Stans=Fans. People who buy certain artists music. Is that right?

A stan is someone who cant look at the artist objectively.Someone who believes the artist has no shortcomings and that all of the material is amazing.So,like you for example.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: April 23, 2010, 11:24:08 PM »
You're perspective on the facts are wrong.

Fact is, based on the numbers, 50's has had a better career and a more popular artist than Game.  

I'm not arguing if Banks a better career.  He obviously hasn't.  Again, you're bringing up random shit.

Game, 50 cent, and Banks all fell off because of their music, not the disses.  That's to say the actual disses didn't cause much damage to their career.  The actual beef did because people grew tired of the same old shit in hip-hop.  People grew tired of the anger, the gangster image, and having issues with other people.  It's become a cliche in hip-hop.  Game's lyrics in the disses didn't do the damage, the exchange of disses between the artists did the damage.

They all stopped focusing on music that could connect with people and made music that was irrelevant.  
- Banks

EastBrick

« Reply #99 on: April 23, 2010, 11:25:07 PM »

Because it goes like this,

Sales battle:
Get Rich vs. Documentary = 50 win (ironically, he won twice)
The Massacre vs. Doctor's Advocate = 50 win (ironically, he won twice)
Curtis vs. LAX = 50 win
Before I Self Destruct vs. R.E.D = ????  (probably a Game win looking at the production and vibe of the album but we'll find out).

LAX has more than 3 singles but most of them failed, just like R.E.D has had multiple singles that failed to catch any attention.  Though, 50's 2 recent projects went through the same phase.

You have a horrible time admitting that 50 has been the more popular artists and that Game is not a better lyricist than 50 (I'm not saying he's worst either). 

Outside of the internet, the average person has moved on from Game and 50 Cent to Kanye, then Wayne, and now to Drake.  I don't take the internet as a valid source of proof of an argument. 
50 is way beter artist than Game. i probably bump more GRODT soundtrack than Games. DOC=50 cent, in terms of Lyrical ability.
But now? Game is waaaaaaaaaaay better lyrically than 50..50 rhymes are all the same. 50 has never made anything closer to  lyrically to YKWII vol 4.

actially think that you are such a huge Game fan(thou i also suspect that you were a huge, massive Game stan in the past here and other forums). Than you actually so dissapointed with Game lately that you are bashing him and comparing him contrantly to other artists to eliminate the fact that you are insecure about his lyrical and artist ability...I remember the guy that used to be like that was Messi, from here and Hurriane Game. he was so in love with Game and when Game would drop an avarage song, due to the fact that Gunit stans and others would Clown Game for (64, Six Tre, LA,NWA) rhymes, he would get more and more upset that his favorite rapper was going downhill that he actually became antiGame. When he dropped Dope Boyz, i remember that guy in BWS forums dissing Game, saying its wack and shit, but when shit reached 12 million views on tube and all over the world, he was back onto it.

I think you are exactly like that, you actually like Game so much, imagewise, that everytime somebody hypes up a song and it gets released(hustlers dream) etc, you would be the first one to come and say its wack, becoz you anticipated such a huge classic from your longtime lover, but all you got was 1 good verse and bunch of namedrops, that you got so dissapointed and upset.

Otherwise icannot think for any other reason why you are here all the time, in every and pretty much only Games thread,mostly analyzing and hating/elaborating of every single line he does...

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2010, 11:29:27 PM »
Again, you're on a parade of random shit.  I'm barely in the west coast connect forum because of arguments with people who love game so much they create argument from nothing.

I already stated I was a Game fan, do you know how to read?  I'm just not a stan. 

If you look at the evolution of this debate, I just commented on him not being any greater lyrically than 50 or Bans.  You took that and ran with it, going on a rant about Game.  I then responded to some of the comments you made.  Now we're having a stand off where you keep bringing up random shit and avoiding the facts.
- Banks

EastBrick

« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2010, 11:30:32 PM »
LOL @ Game being a career dismantler and a beef machine,his disses are played out and boring.His punchlines dont illicit oohs and aahs they bring on sighs and yawns.Game always been and always will be a mediocre lyricist,hes just not very good and the name dropping is his crutch,as is dissing g unit.Its boring and cumbersome,its time to move on.I had high hopes for game after DA but since then hes completely regressed as an artist to the point where I barely check for him anymore.His strength has always been his vocals and his flow,everything else about him is average,anyone who thinks otherwise is a stan.
Define stan...

Stan? Somebody who forces himself to listen to music of an artist that other person doesnt like?

In that case.

People calling Nas trash, call his fans stans becoz according to them, they are forcing to like his music.

People critisie jay Z Fans who bought BP3 2 million times are stans too? Becoz according to them,they are forcing thmselves to listen to BP3 materical as its trash to them.

50 cent? Has been known to Have stans(whiteboys etc) since day 1, specually Massacre 12 million sold days.

Bone thugs have die hard stans. They love everything they drop,becoz they dont really like the music, they just love their image and thats why they buy CDs, while most people elaborate how Bone thugs been trash since Thug World Order Days.

So basically, Stans=Fans. People who buy certain artists music. Is that right?

A stan is someone who cant look at the artist objectively.Someone who believes the artist has no shortcomings and that all of the material is amazing.So,like you for example.

HATE big money,krazy,Gangstaz Ride feat Jaz(coulda written better myself), Pussy Monsters,Sunset,Verse from Gangs of NY etc,Many DA Songs(Bang etc. NWA,LA,6 Tre rhymes) etc, Champion, Heaven..

Love Diamonds feat Robin Thik,Diamonds song, Pussy fight,Ha ha, It Must Be me,This Song,400 bars etc, NBA 2k10.

Just to give you an idea how much and which shit i hate and love. So that you wouldnt say that i love everything released by Game.

EastBrick

« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2010, 11:36:35 PM »
enough of this shit,cant wait for a mixtape. Game has allways been on point with mixtape material i still bump Poison Bananas,Why you smell like that and other Games disses to Gunit and laugh hard as fuck,..Specially Soundscan... haha, That shit killed Banks and clowned a nigga  specially after Banks was on the radio saying that One Blood wasnt shit and Game wouldnt move 400 000 total of Doctors advocate and Game came out selling bunch of DA;s with no promo and according to 50 cent in Vibe 2007 July issue Rotten Apple lost 5 million on the project and Blood Money by Mobb Deep lost 4 mils.

Oh yeah and 3 Killaz feat East and Tech, MOB...That shit stays on rotation till this day.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2010, 12:59:28 AM »
EastBrick: you just can't live without this forum, right?

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2010, 01:54:44 AM »
Game- Slangin Game (Prod. By Scoop Deville)

http://usershare.net/xutgbjnsnuhf

this is dope.. crazy flow. props!