Author Topic: The Game-Red Room Mixtape discussion thread  (Read 6645 times)

Bungalow

• 'G'
Re: The Game-Red Room Mixtape discussion thread
« Reply #120 on: April 24, 2010, 02:47:07 PM »
DJ skee playing 400 bars skeemix tonight?

http://twitter.com/djskee/status/12778379174

is it possible to listen live on internet?

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #121 on: April 24, 2010, 02:57:46 PM »
Is the hole mix out?

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #122 on: April 24, 2010, 03:23:02 PM »
DJ skee playing 400 bars skeemix tonight?

http://twitter.com/djskee/status/12778379174

is it possible to listen live on internet?

yeah wanted to ask the same thing?

Any where online you can listen to whatever radio Skee is at. Sirius? or .. I have no idea..

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #123 on: April 24, 2010, 03:29:51 PM »
deleted
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 04:01:35 PM by Kalonjii »
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #124 on: April 24, 2010, 03:34:15 PM »
Just heard the Skeemix of 400 bars... not as good as 300 bars, but refreshing still... kinda crazy, must have been like 40-50 different beats on that shit? propz

for real? or are you just an attention whore?

Jaydc

« Reply #125 on: April 24, 2010, 04:16:40 PM »
LAX was horrible.

It wasnt anywhere close to massacre,more like curtis.

Seriously, whats stoping you from erasing your account?

If you think Im the only that thinks that,think again.Thats the general consensus of the album outside this forum.You cant take this forum seriously,people here still cling to dpg and mc eiht.

MOON KNIGHT

Re: Game - Shake (travis barker remix)
« Reply #126 on: April 24, 2010, 04:34:47 PM »
wack as this song is, this is the hottest thing for RED i heard so dar. by hot i mean very descent.

Had no idea he dissed 50 & G-unit in this song. SMH. This dude is 4ever obsess with them. The dudes moved on, if they talk about him it might a time or so. Game, grow up, kid.

50 just dissed him and mentioned his Father and his Sister on BISD...why shouldn't he diss him back?

Uh, i said they get at him a time or so, but my point was Game ALWAYS get at them. outside so disrespectful how many time 50 dissed Game on a song? This is likely Game 20th shot at 50 since So Disrespectful, (interviews included).
Before So disrescpectful Game took about 400 bars of shots at 50 from 2005. lol

Yeah you're right. You can't even begin to compare how much time (during interviews) & bars Game has wasted dropping lines @ 50 & G-Unit, compared to the time 50 has wasted on him. He's made a career out of this...it's pretty sad actually. What's even sadder is I really believe dude would do a song with 50 tomorrow if given the chance.  :'(  

Show me 1 Tony Yayo interview where he's not bashing Game. Show me one 50 Cent / Whoo Kid interview where there not bashing Game. They all talk shit about each other all the time. ONLY difference is they can't fuck with Game lyrically so they just make there usual "50 wrote his shit, he's a stripper, he was on Change of Heart" jokes over and over and over again.

I have many interviews downloaded with Yayo, 50, etc.  where Game is never mentioned...how many would you like...just 1  ???

CoolcUK2008

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #127 on: April 24, 2010, 04:36:31 PM »
Tracklist yet?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #128 on: April 24, 2010, 06:26:46 PM »
wack as this song is, this is the hottest thing for RED i heard so dar. by hot i mean very descent.

Had no idea he dissed 50 & G-unit in this song. SMH. This dude is 4ever obsess with them. The dudes moved on, if they talk about him it might a time or so. Game, grow up, kid.

50 just dissed him and mentioned his Father and his Sister on BISD...why shouldn't he diss him back?

Uh, i said they get at him a time or so, but my point was Game ALWAYS get at them. outside so disrespectful how many time 50 dissed Game on a song? This is likely Game 20th shot at 50 since So Disrespectful, (interviews included).

Yeah you're right. You can't even begin to compare how much time (during interviews) & bars Game has wasted dropping lines @ 50 & G-Unit, compared to the time 50 has wasted on him. He's made a career out of this...it's pretty sad actually. What's even sadder is I really believe dude would do a song with 50 tomorrow if given the chance.  :'(  

Show me 1 Tony Yayo interview where he's not bashing Game. Show me one 50 Cent / Whoo Kid interview where there not bashing Game. They all talk shit about each other all the time. ONLY difference is they can't fuck with Game lyrically so they just make there usual "50 wrote his shit, he's a stripper, he was on Change of Heart" jokes over and over and over again.

I have many interviews downloaded with Yayo, 50, etc.  where Game is never mentioned...how many would you like...just 1  ???

The fact that you just confessed to having a collection of Tony Yayo interviews shows how gay you are. Chris Benoit yourself.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #129 on: April 24, 2010, 07:38:42 PM »

The fact that you just confessed to having a collection of Tony Yayo interviews shows how gay you are. Chris Benoit yourself.

I can back up any statement I make on this board...I can tell that you can't handle dealing with the truth & ethered yourself by resorting to insults. I have forgotten more about hip hop then you will ever know kid.  :laugh: You are a true Stanley.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 08:35:11 PM by MOON KNIGHT »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #130 on: April 25, 2010, 12:53:35 AM »
^no kidding ;)

Trizzle

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • #Section80
« Reply #131 on: April 25, 2010, 01:29:10 AM »
from taydoe twitter

#    OK yall. I'm shooting the longest music video ever. #400BARZ!     about 2 hours ago  via Echofon   

Jaydc

« Reply #132 on: April 25, 2010, 02:25:55 AM »
from taydoe twitter

#    OK yall. I'm shooting the longest music video ever. #400BARZ!     about 2 hours ago  via Echofon   

I dont even want to know the kind of person that wants to watch game make  mean muggs into the camera with his shirt off for 20 minutes.

Bungalow

• 'G'
« Reply #133 on: April 25, 2010, 02:33:34 AM »
from taydoe twitter

I dont even want to know the kind of person that wants to watch game make  mean muggs into the camera with his shirt off for 20 minutes.

you a hater, gtfo

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #134 on: April 25, 2010, 02:51:07 AM »
from taydoe twitter

if you hate Game so much why dont you stay out of his threads?