Author Topic: The Game-Red Room Mixtape discussion thread  (Read 6658 times)

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Game - Shake (travis barker remix)
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2010, 07:47:11 AM »
wack as this song is, this is the hottest thing for RED i heard so dar. by hot i mean very descent.

Had no idea he dissed 50 & G-unit in this song. SMH. This dude is 4ever obsess with them. The dudes moved on, if they talk about him it might a time or so. Game, grow up, kid.

50 just dissed him and mentioned his Father and his Sister on BISD...why shouldn't he diss him back?

Uh, i said they get at him a time or so, but my point was Game ALWAYS get at them. outside so disrespectful how many time 50 dissed Game on a song? This is likely Game 20th shot at 50 since So Disrespectful, (interviews included).
Before So disrescpectful Game took about 400 bars of shots at 50 from 2005. lol

so? if you got beef, why not go in relentlessly?
Yeah, if you got beef you would. maybe even kill your enemy. but you call this beef? oh i see why some of you think this is ok for Game to carry on.

Well.. only one care about this "beef" in 2010 is Game and his stans

from that, you (and BOX5) have labelled me a stan? ::) some people around here need to check what being a stan is actually about and quit throwing the word about so loosely
well.. the shoe must've fit cause i don't see where I called you a stan. my statement was general. u exposed yourself as a stan?
p.s i do kno what a stan is. let's start with nut riding their favorite artist and always seeing them blameless all the time.  ::)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 07:49:00 AM by PresidentUP »

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 08:33:56 AM »
wack as this song is, this is the hottest thing for RED i heard so dar. by hot i mean very descent.

Had no idea he dissed 50 & G-unit in this song. SMH. This dude is 4ever obsess with them. The dudes moved on, if they talk about him it might a time or so. Game, grow up, kid.

50 just dissed him and mentioned his Father and his Sister on BISD...why shouldn't he diss him back?

Uh, i said they get at him a time or so, but my point was Game ALWAYS get at them. outside so disrespectful how many time 50 dissed Game on a song? This is likely Game 20th shot at 50 since So Disrespectful, (interviews included).

Yeah, if you got beef you would. maybe even kill your enemy. but you call this beef? oh i see why some of you think this is ok for Game to carry on.

from that, you (and BOX5) have labelled me a stan? ::) some people around here need to check what being a stan is actually about and quit throwing the word about so loosely
well.. the shoe must've fit cause i don't see where I called you a stan. my statement was general. u exposed yourself as a stan?
p.s i do kno what a stan is. let's start with nut riding their favorite artist and always seeing them blameless all the time.  ::)

i took talking about stans straight after quoting me to be implying i was a stan. if you didn't mean me, cool

and i've never said Game was blameless all the time

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 08:42:15 AM »

i took talking about stans straight after quoting me to be implying i was a stan. if you didn't mean me, cool

Yeah i didn't me you for the record, but you still thinking things out of context. lol. the blameless statement applied to stans. lol. dude read carefully.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
The Game-Red Room Mixtape discussion thread
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 08:54:15 AM »
http://usershare.net/txopqc3o11ru

off that Red Room... Jones ruins the song for me
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 09:22:44 AM by RingMan »

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
Re: Game feat. Jadakiss and Jim Jones - Gangs In New York (Scoop Deville)
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2010, 09:00:37 AM »
Finally Game's back!!  Jadakiss fucking snapped on this Jim jones? well he is jim jones lmao.
CAN I HAZ D;

Back2Back

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2010, 09:10:40 AM »
Damn Jada killed it

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2010, 09:10:48 AM »

Yeah i didn't me you for the record, but you still thinking things out of context. lol. the blameless statement applied to stans. lol. dude read carefully.

alright alright, my bad ;)

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2010, 09:17:03 AM »
pretty ill. 8)

Jim Jones has this vibe about him that makes me give him a pass. :P

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2010, 09:45:28 AM »
Imo Jones had the best verse  :D he has been getting better lately, his verse on Joell Ortiz's "Nissan Honda Chevy" was good too. And the mixtape he dropped about a month ago was pretty good too.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2010, 10:09:27 AM »
I like this track. Did not like the Jadakiss snippet we heard a while back.

but this is dope.

FUCK DJ SKEE DROPS THOUGH!

Kind of ruins it.. Hope we get untagged.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2010, 10:13:39 AM »
TRACK IS FIREEEEEEEEEEE

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 10:39:00 AM by Meho »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game-Red Room Mixtape discussion thread
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2010, 10:35:49 AM »
Props

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2010, 10:50:13 AM »
Banger. Workout/jogging material right here.