Author Topic: The Game-Red Room Mixtape discussion thread  (Read 6592 times)

Okka

Re: The Game-Red Room Mixtape discussion thread
« Reply #150 on: April 25, 2010, 06:46:38 PM »
Same reason I never enter any ras kass, Paris etc. threads. I would only have negative shit to say so I stay the fuck out.

I know this is off topic, but damn what's wrong with Ras Kass?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #151 on: April 25, 2010, 06:48:29 PM »
game used to b my favorite rapper but hes gotten real boring to listen to

that's basically it, right there.

he wasn't my favorite, but he was one of my favorites a few years back.

then he just got boring; that's why i don't get half of you stans who say "rah, rah, rah, why are you in this thread if you don't like Game?".

it's not that we don't like Game, he's just been progressively more & more disappointing & we go into the threads to see if he's turned it around & he just hasn't.

You cats are wayy to contradictory...

Y'all eminem/50 stans hate whenever anyone comes with anything constructive in his threads when y'all in there loving relapse and encore and still find him 'exciting' when he has been getting worse ever since he dropped MMLP and then call anyone being critical of him as a hater. Then some of y'all hate when people clown on 50 who has FAST declined every since the release of GRODT...yes massacre is not a terrible album BUT it should never EVER have been a follow up to GRODT and 50 wasnt half the nigga he was on GRODT...so u got a white kid who aint made anything his talent should be able to create since....fuck knows how long and a nigga whos got worse on the mic ever since his aftermath debut....

Now in here y'all gotta cat who made a bangin album in documentary...Who IMPROVED on the mic and arguebaly made just as good even though different album in DA and then while LAX is nowhere near as good as first two albums....its only his first dissapointment...so u gotta nigga who put out a bangin album and still got better on the mic...yes he sounded way more polished on the mic on DA than he did on Documentary and anyone whos telling me he doesnt dont know shit about a mic game...maybe y'all prefer documentary, which is kool and understandable either way but on the mic theres no doubt at all, game is improved when DA cam out...and the only failed once...

And now he is back with dre...his neptunes track is nice imo and back with aftermath since his debut so its natural cats gon be excited...im way more hyped for this than a relapse 2/recovery cd lol...

By the way this aint just a direct response to you but to others like you too...

I can get it when cats come with threads like...game the new 2pac...thats cringe worthy shit right there because y'all dont know how good 2pac was because y'all listen to what cats like eminem have done to his career and have a tarnished image or threads like 'game the best ever' etc...thats bullshit...we know...but who gives a fuck...if people wanna be hyped for a game album, let them be...if u going to come in just to be critical ALL THE TIME...atleast be constructive...we all adults  ;)...i think haha

I gotta feeling games about to drop a solid album...quote me  ;)

westsiderider323

« Reply #152 on: April 25, 2010, 06:53:29 PM »

then he just got boring; that's why i don't get half of you stans who say "rah, rah, rah, why are you in this thread if you don't like Game?".

it's not that we don't like Game, he's just been progressively more & more disappointing & we go into the threads to see if he's turned it around & he just hasn't.

Y'all eminem/50 stans hate whenever anyone comes with anything constructive in his threads when y'all in there loving relapse and encore and still find him 'exciting' when he has been getting worse ever since he dropped MMLP and then call anyone being critical of him as a hater. Then some of y'all hate when people clown on 50 who has FAST declined every since the release of GRODT...yes massacre is not a terrible album BUT it should never EVER have been a follow up to GRODT and 50 wasnt half the nigga he was on GRODT...so u got a white kid who aint made anything his talent should be able to create since....fuck knows how long and a nigga whos got worse on the mic ever since his aftermath debut....

Now in here y'all gotta cat who made a bangin album in documentary...Who IMPROVED on the mic and arguebaly made just as good even though different album in DA and then while LAX is nowhere near as good as first two albums....its only his first dissapointment...so u gotta nigga who put out a bangin album and still got better on the mic...yes he sounded way more polished on the mic on DA than he did on Documentary and anyone whos telling me he doesnt dont know shit about a mic game...maybe y'all prefer documentary, which is kool and understandable either way but on the mic theres no doubt at all, game is improved when DA cam out...and the only failed once...

And now he is back with dre...his neptunes track is nice imo and back with aftermath since his debut so its natural cats gon be excited...im way more hyped for this than a relapse 2/recovery cd lol...

By the way this aint just a direct response to you but to others like you too...

I can get it when cats come with threads like...game the new 2pac...thats cringe worthy shit right there because y'all dont know how good 2pac was because y'all listen to what cats like eminem have done to his career and have a tarnished image or threads like 'game the best ever' etc...thats bullshit...we know...but who gives a fuck...if people wanna be hyped for a game album, let them be...if u going to come in just to be critical ALL THE TIME...atleast be constructive...we all adults  ;)...i think haha

I gotta feeling games about to drop a solid album...quote me  ;)

eminem/50 stans?? my boy chamilli on point tho first 2 game albums dope as fuck then he came weak on LAX and he just keeps comin the same soundin almost the same all the time i didnt listen to 50 at all cuz i was a huge game fan but he got boring and now i listen to 50 cuz he dope believe it or not its just annoyin how he always has dres name in his mouth and aftermath this and eazy-e that its almost repetitive i just hope this new album is dope and somewhat of a different direction then LAX was if not ima b really disappointed

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #153 on: April 25, 2010, 06:53:42 PM »
Oh and on a side note... i agree banks 50 and game are all of the same category when it comes to their pen game...if anything banks is more technical than both but he aint fucking with either as an artist either. They have way more in their locker, but when it comes strictly to their pen, aint no way 50 and game>>>>>>banks

Jaydc

« Reply #154 on: April 25, 2010, 06:55:37 PM »
I think 50 and eminem have fallen off.theirs nothing wrong with 50s music per se,but he lost that hunger he had,he was driven by wanting success and money and he achieved both way beyong anyones wildest dreams.His album was called GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN NOT GET BETTER ON THE MIC OR DIE TRYIN.

Encore and relapse werent very good,they were on par with lax.But eminems recent guest appearance have shown hes still got amazing skills on the mic and he dropped the accent.But eminem has argueably three classics and just on the song stan alone,his far ahead of game.Eminem and game arent even comparable,game isnt anywhere near his league of emcee.50 and game is a far comparison and their careers mirror eachothers.I expect red sales to be similar to before I self destructs.Game is still an idiot in my eyes for biting that hand that feeds him and in my eyes his actions were the cause of the fall interscope,aftermath,shady,g unit empire.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #155 on: April 25, 2010, 06:58:06 PM »

I can get it when cats come with threads like...game the new 2pac...thats cringe worthy shit right there because y'all dont know how good 2pac was because y'all listen to what cats like eminem have done to his career and have a tarnished image or threads like 'game the best ever' etc...thats bullshit...we know...but who gives a fuck...if people wanna be hyped for a game album, let them be...if u going to come in just to be critical ALL THE TIME...atleast be constructive...we all adults  ;)...i think haha

I gotta feeling games about to drop a solid album...quote me  ;)

eminem/50 stans?? my boy chamilli on point tho first 2 game albums dope as fuck then he came weak on LAX and he just keeps comin the same soundin almost the same all the time i didnt listen to 50 at all cuz i was a huge game fan but he got boring and now i listen to 50 cuz he dope believe it or not its just annoyin how he always has dres name in his mouth and aftermath this and eazy-e that its almost repetitive i just hope this new album is dope and somewhat of a different direction then LAX was if not ima b really disappointed

Yes eminem/50 stans...am i missin something?

By the way, i dont see what you're getting at with your post...am i supposed to disagree or something? or y'all just vibin? Cuz i was a fan of both 50 and games music...i wasnt one who didnt listen to 50 cuz i liked games music..lol...thats groupie made or i wasnt allowed to listen to a jay-z track because i liked nas...and yes i prefer nas way over jigga but i still appreciate what jigga done...

and i agree...games first two albums, dope...lax weak...lol...am i supposed to agree with you? lol

And u didnt listen to 50 back when GRODT was out but u listening to the material he has out now? Now thats questionable to say the least

pz

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #156 on: April 25, 2010, 07:05:47 PM »
^i didn't read most of that because right off the bat, i saw you call me a Eminem/50 Cent stan lol.

i'm going to assume you just went on about how they both got worse too.

yeah, they without a doubt have, but most can admit that; you Game stans however, believe he still drops the most classic stuff, he's on his way to be some all time great legend; it's just not happening, brah.

you guys reject critiques on his music & just jump, point your finger & scream "you fucking hater!".

Eminem has gotten much worse from when he started off, but him at the start of his career was some of the best rap ever; so him at 60-70% is still better than most people; his lyrical content has taken a MAJOR step down, but his flow is as good as ever & he seems to be rebounding from his all time low.

50 Cent has taken a much bigger fall than Game; Curtis was awful, but BISD was a nice little jump back.

sure it didn't have the glamour most 50 Cent CD's have, didn't sell well; but he has some nice ass joints on there.

Game on the other hand has just gotten worse & worse, been sounding repetitve, talks about killing people with his "Chrome glock" & then turns around and challanges Lil' Bow Wow to a game of Madden lmfao.

he drops weak songs & some of you jump like All Eyez On Me is on the way.

it's a West Coast message board, so it's understandable to find some Game stans here; but be open minded.

you can pull up tons of posts of me shitting on Chamillionaire, it's because i don't have a mindset that "i'm going to like this just because HE made it"; maybe i'm more inclined to like certain music he drops that others don't like.

but i don't go into Game threads saying, "alright, time to shit on this song no matter what".

just man up & handel critics.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #157 on: April 25, 2010, 07:06:10 PM »
I think 50 and eminem have fallen off.theirs nothing wrong with 50s music per se,but he lost that hunger he had,he was driven by wanting success and money and he achieved both way beyong anyones wildest dreams.His album was called GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN NOT GET BETTER ON THE MIC OR DIE TRYIN.

Encore and relapse werent very good,they were on par with lax.But eminems recent guest appearance have shown hes still got amazing skills on the mic and he dropped the accent.But eminem has argueably three classics and just on the song stan alone,his far ahead of game.Eminem and game arent even comparable,game isnt anywhere near his league of emcee.50 and game is a far comparison and their careers mirror eachothers.I expect red sales to be similar to before I self destructs.Game is still an idiot in my eyes for biting that hand that feeds him and in my eyes his actions were the cause of the fall interscope,aftermath,shady,g unit empire.

Good post

Oh i agree game aint fucking with eminem at all...but if i had to listen to LAX or encore, id pick lax everytime...atleast its more of a hiphop vibe for me...might be generic but i take games generic subjects over eminems encore bullshit, which was terrible...werent very good doesnt cut how bad encore was...and then he dropped relapse...lol...so eminems made two 'lax's' while games only had one so far...so we'll see what game does with RED...

And yes eminems recent guest appearance have been great especially his verse on forever which was a throwback verse, but a guest appearance is abit different to having to hold up your whole album usually three straight verses and then possibly a hook and a dope concept/joint theme and keeping it fresh..So while i expect eminem to come good on this album this time, he cant possibly drop three weak albums in a row...and he definately doesnt have three classics under his belt...because then it could be argued that game has arguebaly two classics under his belt which he definately doesnt either...but yeh, while i expect eminem to come good on his album, we dont know yet because if u wanna judge how u judgin game on his last album performance than eminems albums gon be wack.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #158 on: April 25, 2010, 07:25:20 PM »
^i didn't read most of that because right off the bat, i saw you call me a Eminem/50 Cent stan lol.

yeah, they without a doubt have, but most can admit that; you Game stans however, believe he still drops the most classic stuff, he's on his way to be some all time great legend; it's just not happening, brah.

you guys reject critiques on his music & just jump, point your finger & scream "you fucking hater!".

Eminem has gotten much worse from when he started off, but him at the start of his career was some of the best rap ever; so him at 60-70% is still better than most people; his lyrical content has taken a MAJOR step down, but his flow is as good as ever & he seems to be rebounding from his all time low.

50 Cent has taken a much bigger fall than Game; Curtis was awful, but BISD was a nice little jump back.

sure it didn't have the glamour most 50 Cent CD's have, didn't sell well; but he has some nice ass joints on there.

Game on the other hand has just gotten worse & worse, been sounding repetitve, talks about killing people with his "Chrome glock" & then turns around and challanges Lil' Bow Wow to a game of Madden lmfao.

it's a West Coast message board, so it's understandable to find some Game stans here; but be open minded.

you can pull up tons of posts of me shitting on Chamillionaire, it's because i don't have a mindset that "i'm going to like this just because HE made it"; maybe i'm more inclined to like certain music he drops that others don't like.

but i don't go into Game threads saying, "alright, time to shit on this song no matter what".

You really are one of the dumbest guys on this board...

I like games music...that does not make me a stan, a stan loves anything regardless of quality...and screams classic to everything...

Now ima quote u because u making yourself dumber with each post and its time to come straight with u because u young i used to give u a pass but now its time to make u understand a lil...and if u dont, i dont mind but check it...

Ima quote YOU....'believe he still drops the most classic stuff, he's on his way to be some all time great legend;'

...Quote me once where i have said anything of that sort....ONCE...so if u are going to be critical of others, atleast be accurate to some extent...

Now since you're too stupid to even understand what others are saying because every line a game fan is positive about something he does reads to u as ...'he still drops the most classic stuff, he's on his way to be some all time great legend;'....how can u clown on someone calling u a hater? Because you're not able to critique

Now yes we agree on something...eminem is wayyy worse than he used to be...but no encore wasnt better than most others stilll...no relapse wasnt better than most others still...eminem is yes...you cant deny skill and i never have but i judge by what someone releases and albums are still the main way to judge a dude...thats how you wil be considered a great...which eminem is by the way  :) but encore and relapse are not material worthy of a great...

..by the way i hope he is rebounding his form...a good eminem is good for hiphop...a bad eminem is terrible for hiphop...but after being out of form for the last half of his career, i think a rebound in form is long overdue...

Curtis was awful...massacre had nice joints on it but wasnt even a 4 mic cd...bisd was boring as fuck and has no replay value whatsoever and we both agree he has been basically getting worse for such a long time...ALOT LONGER THAN GAME...and yes u hate on game for...wait let quote u lol...'Game on the other hand has just gotten worse & worse, been sounding repetitve, talks about killing people'...lol...games got worse since lax...ONE ALBUM...50 been getting WORSE AND WORSE ever since GRODT dropped...and al he used to talk about was how rich he was and how many records he sold...and yes 'about killing people'...LMAO...so u see what im doing...if you're going to be a critique...learn to be one..u cant be exclusive to one person saying he cant do it but then give other cats a pass for it...like i said, u aint smart enough to be a critical because u aint seeing shit...hearing shit...i dunno what u even reading and typing for the shit u be saying...u hate on game for challenging bow wow to a madden game but u forget that 50 challenged kanye to a who sells more cds opening week contest and if he lost he'd quit...yet he never...so again you're too short sighted to understand...

Now u say its a westcoast forum but be open minded...lmao...homie i like wayyy more music than just some westcoast cds...u aint gotta check the history to know that...ima big snoop dogg fan but i hated on BCT and malice in wonderland and snoops a westcoast nigga so again zzzzzzzzz....

Now i didnt wanna have to school u like this because u seemed like a good kid but u been getting more ignorant recently and its about time someone checked you a little...on a msg board lol....

So 'man up and handel the critics'  ;)

pz!

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #159 on: April 25, 2010, 07:29:25 PM »
You honestly think LAX, a very cliche unoriginal gangsta thug facade, was better than Encore an album that capture a self-aware artist at the end of his road?  

Encore is an artistic statement that few hip-hop artist have managed to reveal.  Eminem takes you through his life and back while fleshing out cultural hypocrisy and consumer expectations.

Game wants to release something on the par of Encore.

I agree that Relapse was an utter failure (despite the nice beats, the technical flow and rhymeplay) due to horrible content for the majority of the album.   Yet, even on those merits I listed it was better than LAX.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #160 on: April 25, 2010, 07:34:28 PM »

I like games music...that does not make me a stan, a stan loves anything regardless of quality...and screams classic to everything...

Now ima quote u because u making yourself dumber with each post and its time to come straight with u because u young i used to give u a pass but now its time to make u understand a lil...and if u dont, i dont mind but check it...

Ima quote YOU....'believe he still drops the most classic stuff, he's on his way to be some all time great legend;'

...Quote me once where i have said anything of that sort....ONCE...so if u are going to be critical of others, atleast be accurate to some extent...

Now since you're too stupid to even understand what others are saying because every line a game fan is positive about something he does reads to u as ...'he still drops the most classic stuff, he's on his way to be some all time great legend;'....how can u clown on someone calling u a hater? Because you're not able to critique

Now yes we agree on something...eminem is wayyy worse than he used to be...but no encore wasnt better than most others stilll...no relapse wasnt better than most others still...eminem is yes...you cant deny skill and i never have but i judge by what someone releases and albums are still the main way to judge a dude...thats how you wil be considered a great...which eminem is by the way  :) but encore and relapse are not material worthy of a great...

..by the way i hope he is rebounding his form...a good eminem is good for hiphop...a bad eminem is terrible for hiphop...but after being out of form for the last half of his career, i think a rebound in form is long overdue...

Curtis was awful...massacre had nice joints on it but wasnt even a 4 mic cd...bisd was boring as fuck and has no replay value whatsoever and we both agree he has been basically getting worse for such a long time...ALOT LONGER THAN GAME...and yes u hate on game for...wait let quote u lol...'Game on the other hand has just gotten worse & worse, been sounding repetitve, talks about killing people'...lol...games got worse since lax...ONE ALBUM...50 been getting WORSE AND WORSE ever since GRODT dropped...and al he used to talk about was how rich he was and how many records he sold...and yes 'about killing people'...LMAO...so u see what im doing...if you're going to be a critique...learn to be one..u cant be exclusive to one person saying he cant do it but then give other cats a pass for it...like i said, u aint smart enough to be a critical because u aint seeing shit...hearing shit...i dunno what u even reading and typing for the shit u be saying...u hate on game for challenging bow wow to a madden game but u forget that 50 challenged kanye to a who sells more cds opening week contest and if he lost he'd quit...yet he never...so again you're too short sighted to understand...

Now u say its a westcoast forum but be open minded...lmao...homie i like wayyy more music than just some westcoast cds...u aint gotta check the history to know that...ima big snoop dogg fan but i hated on BCT and malice in wonderland and snoops a westcoast nigga so again zzzzzzzzz....

Now i didnt wanna have to school u like this because u seemed like a good kid but u been getting more ignorant recently and its about time someone checked you a little...on a msg board lol....

pz!

i just assumed you were a stan because you took what i originally said to heart.

& you talk to me about 50 Cent like i care lol; i get it, he got worse; i'm not a stan though; it doesn't bother me lol.

just because 50 Cent got worse doesn't mean Game didn't.

& i'm not talking directly to you, i'm speaking to anyone on here whose a stan of Game.

soopa-man

« Reply #161 on: April 25, 2010, 08:33:03 PM »
You honestly think LAX, a very cliche unoriginal gangsta thug facade, was better than Encore an album that capture a self-aware artist at the end of his road?  

Encore is an artistic statement that few hip-hop artist have managed to reveal.  Eminem takes you through his life and back while fleshing out cultural hypocrisy and consumer expectations.

Game wants to release something on the par of Encore.

I agree that Relapse was an utter failure (despite the nice beats, the technical flow and rhymeplay) due to horrible content for the majority of the album.   Yet, even on those merits I listed it was better than LAX.

except for "Yellow Brick Road' & "MOsh" " Mocking Bird" alot of that was filled with childish choruses and dumb subject matter "My First Single" "Just Lose It" "Big Weenie" "Rain Man" theyre an utter waste of Dre beats...I was shocked at how Dre let that out the Bsag but didnt insert any Aftermath artist here..i agree  Eminem is dope but that album isnt shittin on any album...Relapse was better drawn out than that and has replay value but once again he chose weak subject matter at times over substance but it was more listenable..

westsiderider323

« Reply #162 on: April 25, 2010, 08:36:35 PM »

pz!

i just assumed you were a stan because you took what i originally said to heart.

& you talk to me about 50 Cent like i care lol; i get it, he got worse; i'm not a stan though; it doesn't bother me lol.

just because 50 Cent got worse doesn't mean Game didn't.

& i'm not talking directly to you, i'm speaking to anyone on here whose a stan of Game.

i dont even know what the fuck he started talkin bout after

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #163 on: April 25, 2010, 08:42:24 PM »
No...no...no...you're not listening to the album right.  I'm sorry but Rain Man is easily one of Eminem's finest songs.  He explains where he's at with his career.  I'm convinced it went over people heads.  To call it dumb subject matter and childish means you didn't grasp it because I feel like if you did you wouldn't be calling it dumb or childish because it's neither.  

Rain Man is a reflection of all his critics while admitting that hip-hop is the only thing he's good at even if his subject matter, as proven by relapse, is off putting.  It's a reflection of the struggle an artists faces when they have accomplished so much.  

Big Weenie continues this but instead of the critics he's addressing his haters. So, he introduces this concept with Rain Man and then fleshes it out on Big Weenie.

My First Single is a mockery of first singles.  His obvious stab at having to create a first single for Encore.  It's clever.

I could go on but I'm not sure it matters.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Blood$

« Reply #164 on: April 25, 2010, 10:27:41 PM »
damn these Game threads always get outta hand lmao

I call this thread getting locked or hella posts being deleted  8)