Author Topic: The Game-Red Room Mixtape discussion thread  (Read 6656 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: The Game-Red Room Mixtape discussion thread
« Reply #225 on: April 26, 2010, 03:03:19 PM »
Slangin' Game, Lowrider & Ha Ha are the only songs i fuck with.

why does Game's voice sound like it's a higher tone? like on "Ha Ha" for example. ???

Blood$

« Reply #226 on: April 26, 2010, 03:05:05 PM »
sounds like Mysonne got some things to say about Red Cafe and Lloyd Banks on "Revolver or The Semi" lol

ratkilla19

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #227 on: April 26, 2010, 03:22:41 PM »
everything red is nice IMO...
Solid fukn mixtape if u ask me....
Game time!
i fuck with this tape...
So when is Game new single dropping? tonight?

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #228 on: April 26, 2010, 03:23:45 PM »
sounds like an album to me, dope shit game's about to start buzzing again with this, the shake video, 400 bars a new single with justin timberlake and an official release date.

btw is it me or did busta straight murk the lowrider track? killed game on that song

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game feat. Jadakiss and Jim Jones - Gangs In New York (Scoop Deville)
« Reply #229 on: April 26, 2010, 03:31:52 PM »
yeah it is

People really like this?
This is fucking terrible ha...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #230 on: April 26, 2010, 03:50:41 PM »
^i didn't read most of that because right off the bat, i saw you call me a Eminem/50 Cent stan lol.

i'm going to assume you just went on about how they both got worse too.

yeah, they without a doubt have, but most can admit that; you Game stans however, believe he still drops the most classic stuff, he's on his way to be some all time great legend; it's just not happening, brah.

you guys reject critiques on his music & just jump, point your finger & scream "you fucking hater!".

Eminem has gotten much worse from when he started off, but him at the start of his career was some of the best rap ever; so him at 60-70% is still better than most people; his lyrical content has taken a MAJOR step down, but his flow is as good as ever & he seems to be rebounding from his all time low.

50 Cent has taken a much bigger fall than Game; Curtis was awful, but BISD was a nice little jump back.

sure it didn't have the glamour most 50 Cent CD's have, didn't sell well; but he has some nice ass joints on there.

Game on the other hand has just gotten worse & worse, been sounding repetitve, talks about killing people with his "Chrome glock" & then turns around and challanges Lil' Bow Wow to a game of Madden lmfao.

he drops weak songs & some of you jump like All Eyez On Me is on the way.

it's a West Coast message board, so it's understandable to find some Game stans here; but be open minded.

you can pull up tons of posts of me shitting on Chamillionaire, it's because i don't have a mindset that "i'm going to like this just because HE made it"; maybe i'm more inclined to like certain music he drops that others don't like.

but i don't go into Game threads saying, "alright, time to shit on this song no matter what".

just man up & handel critics.

You really are one of the dumbest guys on this board...

I like games music...that does not make me a stan, a stan loves anything regardless of quality...and screams classic to everything...

Now ima quote u because u making yourself dumber with each post and its time to come straight with u because u young i used to give u a pass but now its time to make u understand a lil...and if u dont, i dont mind but check it...

Ima quote YOU....'believe he still drops the most classic stuff, he's on his way to be some all time great legend;'

...Quote me once where i have said anything of that sort....ONCE...so if u are going to be critical of others, atleast be accurate to some extent...

Now since you're too stupid to even understand what others are saying because every line a game fan is positive about something he does reads to u as ...'he still drops the most classic stuff, he's on his way to be some all time great legend;'....how can u clown on someone calling u a hater? Because you're not able to critique

Now yes we agree on something...eminem is wayyy worse than he used to be...but no encore wasnt better than most others stilll...no relapse wasnt better than most others still...eminem is yes...you cant deny skill and i never have but i judge by what someone releases and albums are still the main way to judge a dude...thats how you wil be considered a great...which eminem is by the way  :) but encore and relapse are not material worthy of a great...

..by the way i hope he is rebounding his form...a good eminem is good for hiphop...a bad eminem is terrible for hiphop...but after being out of form for the last half of his career, i think a rebound in form is long overdue...

Curtis was awful...massacre had nice joints on it but wasnt even a 4 mic cd...bisd was boring as fuck and has no replay value whatsoever and we both agree he has been basically getting worse for such a long time...ALOT LONGER THAN GAME...and yes u hate on game for...wait let quote u lol...'Game on the other hand has just gotten worse & worse, been sounding repetitve, talks about killing people'...lol...games got worse since lax...ONE ALBUM...50 been getting WORSE AND WORSE ever since GRODT dropped...and al he used to talk about was how rich he was and how many records he sold...and yes 'about killing people'...LMAO...so u see what im doing...if you're going to be a critique...learn to be one..u cant be exclusive to one person saying he cant do it but then give other cats a pass for it...like i said, u aint smart enough to be a critical because u aint seeing shit...hearing shit...i dunno what u even reading and typing for the shit u be saying...u hate on game for challenging bow wow to a madden game but u forget that 50 challenged kanye to a who sells more cds opening week contest and if he lost he'd quit...yet he never...so again you're too short sighted to understand...

Now u say its a westcoast forum but be open minded...lmao...homie i like wayyy more music than just some westcoast cds...u aint gotta check the history to know that...ima big snoop dogg fan but i hated on BCT and malice in wonderland and snoops a westcoast nigga so again zzzzzzzzz....

Now i didnt wanna have to school u like this because u seemed like a good kid but u been getting more ignorant recently and its about time someone checked you a little...on a msg board lol....

So 'man up and handel the critics'  ;)

pz!

i just assumed you were a stan because you took what i originally said to heart.

& you talk to me about 50 Cent like i care lol; i get it, he got worse; i'm not a stan though; it doesn't bother me lol.

just because 50 Cent got worse doesn't mean Game didn't.

& i'm not talking directly to you, i'm speaking to anyone on here whose a stan of Game.

that i agree with, both game and 50 got worse all im saying is that 50cent imo fell of way harder...because 50 used to be such a rounded artist at one stage.

Anyway regardless, looking back i shouldnt have come at u like i did lol, seems pretty harsh now that i look back at it. LOL...u do listen some quality shit...immortal technique, cham, etc...so i was abit hard on you...even if you never had a good ear it would still have been harsh haha...

my bad for coming at you kinda strong... ;) :)

Anyway im downloading this mixtape...im expecting straight all time 5/5 classics top to bottom because there never has been and never will be anyone more great in the music industry and i know this mixtape will be better than any album ever released haha  :laugh:

...Just incase anyones like wtf...i joke!

;-)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 03:53:36 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #231 on: April 26, 2010, 03:51:04 PM »
not bad... i know game got the heaters tucked away....maybe we will hear on the album

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #232 on: April 26, 2010, 03:51:52 PM »
alotta times he dont put all the heaters on the album...but hell put wouldnt get far...lol

not bad... i know game got the heaters tucked away....maybe we will hear on the album
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #233 on: April 26, 2010, 03:55:09 PM »
$$$$

alotta times he dont put all the heaters on the album...but hell put wouldnt get far...lol

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #234 on: April 26, 2010, 04:17:21 PM »
this shit is hot, got about 3 garbage songs... drop the world is cool kanary killed it, and game has his lines here and there he's not too dope on that song. People are tripping saying its garbage? Got olot of haters on this forum

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #235 on: April 26, 2010, 04:18:02 PM »
no matter what you think of the tracks or guests, games flow on these joints is fuckin dope.. he's stepped it up

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
Real Gangstas ft Game Hurricaner Chris & Bizzy Bone
« Reply #236 on: April 26, 2010, 04:52:36 PM »
Game came with a Bone style flow and Bizzy just came and fucked that whole track up in a good way! I think he outshined everyone on this song but still the song was very good. Check it out  8)

The 20-track disc, hosted by DJ Skee, features a star-studded guest list, including Fabolous, Jadakiss, Jim Jones, Lil Wayne, Birdman, Busta Rhymes, Diddy, Bizzy Bone, Hurricane Chris, and Nipsey Hussle, among others. When asked how he hooked up with the West Coast rapper for the tape, Skee said, ”I hit Game and told him I liked ‘400 Bars’ but thought I could do something crazier with it. He sent me the acapella and asked if I could come by the studio that night to do a new project with him and I told him I was in. He played me some stuff he already had, and then we went in one night and recorded a bunch of new stuff, and the rest is history. I actually had to finish it all on the road and put the finishing touches on between the plane and in a limo from Sacramento to the Bay and upload from my slowww hotel internet connection!” The Red Room is just an appetizer to Game’s fourth solo album, the R.E.D. Album. Co-executive produced by Pharrell and Dr. Dre, the LP, is set to drop on June 29 on Aftermath

Preview Real Gangstas ft The Game Hurricane Chris  Bizzy Bone
YouTube- Exclusive Real Gangstas ft The Game Hurricane Chris  Bizzy Bone

|| Download ||
Real Gangstas ft The Game Hurricane Chris  Bizzy Bone (MegaUpload)

Real Gangstas ft The Game Hurricane Chris  Bizzy Bone (MediaFire)

|| Full Mixtape ||
The Game - The Red Room Full Mixtape Download Size 196 Mb (SendSpace)

The Game - The Red Room Full Mixtape Download MegaUpload Size 196 MB (MegaUpload)

|| Need Account to download ||
The Game - The Red Room Full Mixtape Download MegaUpload (datpiff)

« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 05:02:23 PM by Tha Magus »
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

SO PRUP

« Reply #237 on: April 26, 2010, 05:25:45 PM »
kanary stole the show on the tape......

Avalanche

« Reply #238 on: April 26, 2010, 05:33:55 PM »
untagged please!

OG Snoopaveli

Re: Real Gangstas ft Game Hurricaner Chris & Bizzy Bone
« Reply #239 on: April 26, 2010, 05:35:47 PM »