Author Topic: The Game-Red Room Mixtape discussion thread  (Read 6661 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Real Gangstas ft Game Hurricaner Chris & Bizzy Bone
« Reply #240 on: April 26, 2010, 06:08:21 PM »
Bizzy sounding dope!!! Games flow cool too, beat sounds cheap, and Chris is wack

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: The Game-Red Room Mixtape discussion thread
« Reply #241 on: April 26, 2010, 06:25:33 PM »
so the mixtape is out now?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
« Reply #242 on: April 26, 2010, 06:30:06 PM »
Hell yeah man I rather listen to Biz rap like this anyday than that same ol Bone flow
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #243 on: April 26, 2010, 06:51:09 PM »
Mixtape Bangs.... 8)

Jome

« Reply #244 on: April 26, 2010, 07:14:19 PM »
Pretty inconsistent tape, with even more inconsistent guests, but some dope joints here and there.... made unlistenable by the highly redundant DJ Skee.

I'ma delete this, so I won't grow tired of it, until the untagged version drops.  :-\

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #245 on: April 26, 2010, 07:14:26 PM »
now this is what i like to hear!!!! this forum knows whats up..... lol.... alot of bullshit over at the btnhboard.... hatin' on bizzy's flow, but i think just fuckin' killed it...

mrkmaidog

« Reply #246 on: April 26, 2010, 07:15:48 PM »
dope ass mixtape.... Game came with it. im ready for R.E.D whenever it drops. Kanary sounds dope for a female mc. mad props for Game getting Mysonne down with bws. if u dont know who Mysonne is do your research, he was the next to blow on def jam back in 99, he was all over the first violator compilation til he got locked up. he deserves his shine.
man Game came hard with that bone flow on "real gangstas." bizzy killed it with his psycho "philisophical gangsta" flow.

TRG

« Reply #247 on: April 26, 2010, 07:17:28 PM »
Cool mixtape. Nothing outstanding though.

DJ Skee tags annoy me.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #248 on: April 26, 2010, 07:25:15 PM »
Wasn't very impressed, tbh Game hasn't really dropped anything above average for awhileeeeeeeeeee, hopefully RED won't be LAX pt. 2

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #249 on: April 26, 2010, 07:28:53 PM »
Ok...... What the FUCK is this TRASH?!?! Furthest thing from a Compton rapper's 'stilo I ever heard. This is some fucking commercial-pop shit. If his album is anything like this, he's officially sold the fuck out. Another industry WHORE. Fucking pitiful.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #250 on: April 26, 2010, 07:30:48 PM »
new game single featurin JUSTIN TIMERBLAKE comin soon...lol

Ok...... What the FUCK is this TRASH?!?! Furthest thing from a Compton rapper's 'stilo I ever heard. This is some fucking commercial-pop shit. If his album is anything like this, he's officially sold the fuck out. Another industry WHORE. Fucking pitiful.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #251 on: April 26, 2010, 07:34:42 PM »
I can't believe how bad this is.  It's not entertaining.  His guest features sucked.  People actually enjoyed Mysoone, Kanary Diamonds, Menace, Mad Maxx, and XO?  All of them are ass.

Busta Rhymes is rarely disappoints so his feature was on par.  Juice was the only other guest feature that sounded decent.  While I don't like most of his music at least his vocals were on point.  

Jeeze...at least It Must Be Me and Shake are entertaining.  Based on those I'm looking forward to the album but everything else has been ass.  

I'm almost at that point when I stop posting in Game related threads.

50's Talking In Codes or Flight 187 > any of Game's recent mixtape material
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #252 on: April 26, 2010, 07:49:56 PM »
damn i cant believe you guys have been hating on this, ive been banging haha and slangin game all day!  slangin' game shoulda been on the album!

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #253 on: April 26, 2010, 08:09:41 PM »
eventually everybody has to do shit like this to stay relevent in the industry. Dude has to feed his kids and make money and secure their futures so of course he's going to do whatever he needs to do so.  You're judging a song before it drops...If it's hot its hot, dont look for something about the song to classify it as garbage. Look at TI and Justin Timberlake on dead and gone. Shit was dope as fuck. Game already says he's rapping he just can't write a hook so he oput Justin Timberlake on it to blow the song up  ;D It's no secret gam can't put out a successful single unless someone else is on it like 50, wayne and now justin timberlake. He already tried with strip club and that failed.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #254 on: April 26, 2010, 08:14:02 PM »
strip club failed...aite
one blood failed....aite

but what about FEELS GOOD....prolly his best song that was never released as a single...that would have been dope and bangin as a single...
dope hook
dope production
and he went in...and he even sounds like either he missed a verse or there was posed to be a feature on that song

if he hasnt already made enough money off this rap to feed his kids....good luck...lol
but gettin neyo, kanye, jt....is a bad move...it is what it is

reunion>>>>>anythin hes done recently

eventually everybody has to do shit like this to stay relevent in the industry. Dude has to feed his kids and make money and secure their futures so of course he's going to do whatever he needs to do so.  You're judging a song before it drops...If it's hot its hot, dont look for something about the song to classify it as garbage. Look at TI and Justin Timberlake on dead and gone. Shit was dope as fuck. Game already says he's rapping he just can't write a hook so he oput Justin Timberlake on it to blow the song up  ;D It's no secret gam can't put out a successful single unless someone else is on it like 50, wayne and now justin timberlake. He already tried with strip club and that failed.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.