Author Topic: The Game-Red Room Mixtape discussion thread  (Read 6647 times)

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: The Game-Red Room Mixtape discussion thread
« Reply #270 on: April 26, 2010, 11:46:07 PM »
I like it for the most part. Bonus track is nice.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #271 on: April 26, 2010, 11:51:49 PM »
still don't understand why this is "garbage"
tracks im slapping constantly
-Red Everything
-Revolver or the semi
-Ha Ha
-Lowrider
The profesionals
-first lady
-Diamonds is dope but its been out so not playing it too much
-it must be me
-slanging rocks
-mad maxx freestyle
-real gangstas (game killed this shit)

everything else is ehh whatever drop the world is cool and 400 bars is dope skee did work on this but fucked up on some beats. Thats 11 dope tracks to me out of 20. And about 4 of those 9 that im not playing is listenable. Am i hearing the same mixtape as some of you others?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 11:53:23 PM by friscoliving »

The Predator

« Reply #272 on: April 27, 2010, 02:36:05 AM »
Track 3 - Game must of been watching t.v. re-runs of  'The Professionals'  :D

Funk nostalgia :

« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 02:59:10 AM by The Predator »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #273 on: April 27, 2010, 02:53:27 AM »
that i agree with, both game and 50 got worse all im saying is that 50cent imo fell of way harder...because 50 used to be such a rounded artist at one stage.

Anyway regardless, looking back i shouldnt have come at u like i did lol, seems pretty harsh now that i look back at it. LOL...u do listen some quality shit...immortal technique, cham, etc...so i was abit hard on you...even if you never had a good ear it would still have been harsh haha...

my bad for coming at you kinda strong... ;) :)

Anyway im downloading this mixtape...im expecting straight all time 5/5 classics top to bottom because there never has been and never will be anyone more great in the music industry and i know this mixtape will be better than any album ever released haha  :laugh:

...Just incase anyones like wtf...i joke!

;-)
props for this post :)

lol at the last line!  :D

See the difference between me and Action is that I'm a professional boxer who lives it...no need to talk it.....If you live in Atlanta come to Doraville boxing gym and see me for training....I'm also a level III certified trainer....real facts

My first pro fight in st. thomas

hahaha, just shut up man, like Ice T says, you played yourself:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VD0F-AaIg8s" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VD0F-AaIg8s</a>
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 02:58:20 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

2euce 7even

« Reply #274 on: April 27, 2010, 03:03:23 AM »
heard tha tape yesterday.it´s not bad, 2.5/5.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #275 on: April 27, 2010, 03:11:06 AM »
that was the worst bizzy bone verse in years... damn near ashamed to have dude in my avatar now lol

game went off tho

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #276 on: April 27, 2010, 04:11:07 AM »
MY LOW RIDER!!!! :o  that shit BANGS dready is a beast . the tape is wack though minus a couple of tracks.
CAN I HAZ D;

dj Hurricane

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #277 on: April 27, 2010, 08:47:15 AM »
I can't believe how bad this is.  It's not entertaining.  His guest features sucked.  People actually enjoyed Mysoone, Kanary Diamonds, Menace, Mad Maxx, and XO?  All of them are ass.

Busta Rhymes is rarely disappoints so his feature was on par.  Juice was the only other guest feature that sounded decent.  While I don't like most of his music at least his vocals were on point.  

Jeeze...at least It Must Be Me and Shake are entertaining.  Based on those I'm looking forward to the album but everything else has been ass.  

I'm almost at that point when I stop posting in Game related threads.

50's Talking In Codes or Flight 187 > any of Game's recent mixtape material

Game puts some of his artists of his mixtape and people are going nuts WTF there is threads saying why game dosent have the likes of clyde carson , juice , XO on his albums and for a mixtape id say the fetures were tight !!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #278 on: April 27, 2010, 09:23:30 AM »
See the difference between me and Action is that I'm a professional boxer who lives it...no need to talk it.....If you live in Atlanta come to Doraville boxing gym and see me for training....I'm also a level III certified trainer....real facts

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/78-LjNI9B8U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/78-LjNI9B8U</a>

see the difference between me & you is that i'm down with celebrities...no need to talk to you...my boy Floyd will see you anywhere. ;)

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #279 on: April 27, 2010, 09:47:22 AM »

hahahah but foreal i think alot of people hating on this tape because theres a ton of features and people were expecting stricly game. He had already said he went in with a ton of people. I look at this as an introduction to the new bws rew besides the major artists of course. Game got a label deal at aftermath, looks like he'll be pushing mad maxx, kanary and mysonne

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/78-LjNI9B8U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/78-LjNI9B8U</a>

see the difference between me & you is that i'm down with celebrities...no need to talk to you...my boy Floyd will see you anywhere. ;)

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #280 on: April 27, 2010, 09:52:37 AM »
Pretty boring mixtape I think, a couple good songs here and there but that's all...
And off top Lowrider is the certified banger of the tape  8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #281 on: April 27, 2010, 10:09:47 AM »
real gangstaz is the best tracko n the album but hurricane chris ruined it, they couldnt get anyone else?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #282 on: April 27, 2010, 11:06:43 AM »
400 Bars Video

<a href="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhs7s89pa70PLuz847" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhs7s89pa70PLuz847</a>

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets