Author Topic: The Game-Red Room Mixtape discussion thread  (Read 6662 times)

SCB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game-Red Room Mixtape discussion thread
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2010, 07:26:07 PM »
Game- Slangin Game (Prod. By Scoop Deville)

http://usershare.net/xutgbjnsnuhf

Follow Me

http://twitter.com/SCB5

Jome

« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2010, 07:37:06 PM »
Merged a bunch of threads, can't have a thread for each Game-track leaking.

Updated first post in the thread, props to contributors, and post new tracks in this thread!

SCB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2010, 07:44:30 PM »
Merged a bunch of threads, can't have a thread for each Game-track leaking.

Updated first post in the thread, props to contributors, and post new tracks in this thread!

yea good idea, the way these tracks are leaking the whole front page of this section would be RED by morning lol

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2010, 08:00:58 PM »
Game- Slangin Game (Prod. By Scoop Deville)

http://usershare.net/xutgbjnsnuhf

Follow Me

http://twitter.com/SCB5

Now this is the type mixtape shit i dig, heat  8)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game - Shake (travis barker remix)
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2010, 08:12:05 PM »
wack as this song is, this is the hottest thing for RED i heard so dar. by hot i mean very descent.

Had no idea he dissed 50 & G-unit in this song. SMH. This dude is 4ever obsess with them. The dudes moved on, if they talk about him it might a time or so. Game, grow up, kid.

50 just dissed him and mentioned his Father and his Sister on BISD...why shouldn't he diss him back?

Uh, i said they get at him a time or so, but my point was Game ALWAYS get at them. outside so disrespectful how many time 50 dissed Game on a song? This is likely Game 20th shot at 50 since So Disrespectful, (interviews included).
Before So disrescpectful Game took about 400 bars of shots at 50 from 2005. lol

Yeah you're right. You can't even begin to compare how much time (during interviews) & bars Game has wasted dropping lines @ 50 & G-Unit, compared to the time 50 has wasted on him. He's made a career out of this...it's pretty sad actually. What's even sadder is I really believe dude would do a song with 50 tomorrow if given the chance.  :'( 

Show me 1 Tony Yayo interview where he's not bashing Game. Show me one 50 Cent / Whoo Kid interview where there not bashing Game. They all talk shit about each other all the time. ONLY difference is they can't fuck with Game lyrically so they just make there usual "50 wrote his shit, he's a stripper, he was on Change of Heart" jokes over and over and over again.

50 & Banks are on par with Game.  Game is no lyrical genius or mastermind.  For the most part they're on the same page.  If anything Banks outshines both Game & 50 with his lyrics.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

lomeli

• 'G'
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2010, 08:19:27 PM »
Can someone post these on zshare please

xxrayrayxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SouthSiders XIII
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2010, 08:34:10 PM »
I like that "Slangin Game" track, beat is hard. Like that Easy sample, but they shouldnt have fucked with his voice like that.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4</a>

What Doesnt Kill Me, Makes Me Stronger

EastBrick

Re: Game - Shake (travis barker remix)
« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2010, 09:45:45 PM »
wack as this song is, this is the hottest thing for RED i heard so dar. by hot i mean very descent.

Had no idea he dissed 50 & G-unit in this song. SMH. This dude is 4ever obsess with them. The dudes moved on, if they talk about him it might a time or so. Game, grow up, kid.

50 just dissed him and mentioned his Father and his Sister on BISD...why shouldn't he diss him back?

Uh, i said they get at him a time or so, but my point was Game ALWAYS get at them. outside so disrespectful how many time 50 dissed Game on a song? This is likely Game 20th shot at 50 since So Disrespectful, (interviews included).
Before So disrescpectful Game took about 400 bars of shots at 50 from 2005. lol

Yeah you're right. You can't even begin to compare how much time (during interviews) & bars Game has wasted dropping lines @ 50 & G-Unit, compared to the time 50 has wasted on him. He's made a career out of this...it's pretty sad actually. What's even sadder is I really believe dude would do a song with 50 tomorrow if given the chance.  :'( 

Show me 1 Tony Yayo interview where he's not bashing Game. Show me one 50 Cent / Whoo Kid interview where there not bashing Game. They all talk shit about each other all the time. ONLY difference is they can't fuck with Game lyrically so they just make there usual "50 wrote his shit, he's a stripper, he was on Change of Heart" jokes over and over and over again.

50 & Banks are on par with Game.  Game is no lyrical genius or mastermind.  For the most part they're on the same page.  If anything Banks outshines both Game & 50 with his lyrics.

1)Banks can  outshine Cube and Pac too, his punchlines and metahpors are way waaaay more complex and structured than Any Pacs or Cubes, and what? How do you compare a punchline rapper to a Gangsta Rapper? Shit, some Banks metaphors are crazier than Eminems shit. Matter fact Eminem dont even have complex shit in his rhymes. He has the flow and the way he presents them that makes it look like it is crazy.

2)However, Game does have some wordplay and methaphors, 400 bars For instance, i can post a number of lines where his shit is on point. While 50 Does not. Game has way more hiphop side to him than 50Cent.

3)And lets not forget the context of the songs...Not like Your man Banko is out there making Nas Structure Songs or Canibus...Niggas Songs are Abou Beamers Benz and Bentleys,Money in Pockets,Hands Up, Cake, Shine and Diamonds.

4)There is also the way you say things and present them, Games lines are allways Funny and practical.."Gunit Beach Towel" from 400 bars..While Banks are intergalactical and boring as hell.

5) And last but not least and most important, 9 times outta 10 you compare Mc's ability by the way they can battle in diss songs..Game is like the top 5 Career dismatler and beef machine, While Banks made a song against Game where he talked about his wealth and cars and only had 1 good line at Game "That Butterfly tatt on the blade"/  While I can post at least 100 bars of Games all-lines where he totally clowns and makes the funniest shits ever said on the record. With Mentioning 240 Bars with it.

While we on the note, 50 is actually funnier and better career smasher and diss song maker than Banks. He allways poked fun at Ja and made funn shit, while Banks made his boring ass sleep aid Punchlines "ima fro, ima go, like a dro, with a bro, bro the no, no the bro, low the glow"

And its not that we in 2010, because as well as i remember the onl super lyrical nigga on the westcaost that could match Banks was Kurupt and even him is like Raekwon, just rhymes for the sake of rhyming, he aint really got much meaning in his rhymes sometimes "Suceptible, inceptible, ancestoral etc"

To sum up, This is Game,  and Banks is Banks..

As far as Gangsta raw shit, Game>>>>T.I,Jay, Em. Those dudes can kick some knowledge in the songs, like T.I's "Piss Poor Moraly Line from Live your Life" but as far Street Shit, Nigga makes Swing Ya Rag and shit is like a whiteboy from a burb trynna be tough, Same with Jay, Dude can drop some smart knowledge, no doubt, but when it came to make a street join with Jeezy "As real As it Gets" shit was so corny even Jeezy couldnt save it. I ain even gonna speak on Eminem trynna be tough in his rhymes, specially in 2010.

50 in contrast thou, he can make some relevant street shit and it would sound dope.(thou it would be some earlier stuff).

EastBrick

« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2010, 09:51:08 PM »
as far as the song goes, shit is hard...Game is back on his You Know What it is vol 4 flow. if he also keeps the lyrical content like this and close to YKWII vol 4, than no doubt he was right, he did step up his lyrical Game.

I been Waiting on Games lyrics to improve since he Did the Cigar Music pt 2. Than some songs were ehh, like Pussy monsters with Luda and shit..Talking about Phantoms and same shit.

Than he came up with Diamonds with Robin Thicke and Also Diamonds with K young. Some Smart lyrics there.

Again, When i say and give props to Games lyrical ability, i underline comparing to Him. Not some Canibus or Rass Kass dude thats 200 times more lyrical and never being given a fuck.

Funny that, coz Game aint the only one who done 400 bars, didnt Canibus do 400 bars and also said on the track that Game cant do this or some shit? And Guess what? Nobody gave a fuck.

Immortal Technique can come up with 800 bars tomorrow with the most lyrical wordplay ever done and nobody will give a fuck, while everybody is bumping 400 bars.

Cant wait for version with Skee.

EastBrick

Re: Game feat. Jadakiss and Jim Jones - Gangs In New York (Scoop Deville)
« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2010, 09:57:29 PM »
People really like this?
This is fucking terrible ha...

co sign, the track is trash. Game probably didnt write his shit.

Game has a tendancy to kill other peoples tracks but lose to the same people on his own shit.. thats the thing i fear as a fan. He might be on Ludas shit killing it but on his own album will release something as horrible as Ya Heard.

Like you watch, Next Song with Jada Game gonna be on, he gonna murder the shit, but this is straiht wack...

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2010, 10:08:59 PM »
You fans/stans/die hard loyalists of Game kill me.  No one is bumping 400 bars like the way you're pretending they are.

1) The only reason I defended 50 & Banks is because someone said Game is so past them lyrically but he's not.  All 3 artists have different strengths and weaknesses but not any one of them is much bettter or worst.  Don't start on this Game is more hip-hop than 50 shit.  They're on the same level and one extreme Game fans deny that.

2) Disses: Bank's Showtime diss & 50's not rich diss > Game's bars.  You turn to disses because you find them funny which is fine.  I enjoy disses that entertain while reflecting truth, as I see it, and character.  In the entire wax battle both Bank's & 50's created disses that summarized Game in less bars and more effectively than Game has ever done to G-Unit.  Game cracks jokes while Banks & 50 reveal Game's character.  Game spread lies about his career while 50 reveal he pimped that mutherfucka.  So, it doesn't matter what joke Game comes up with because it means nothing.  The beef was over before it began because 50 owned his ass.

3) Game's gangsta material, especially recently - everything from lax forward - is jokes.  It's his worst material.  It's what makes him a critically flawed artist.  Since you brought up those other artists, I didn't I have no need to defend them nor do I feel like I have to because I agree that their tough-guy material isn't good or better than Game's.   The real Game comes out far too little but when he does it's what I enjoy about him as an artist - see his guest verse on Tyrese's ghetto dayz or bang along.

To stick to the topic most of these songs are boring - especially the gangs of new york.  More cliche shit.

edit:

To summarize it, it's essentially what Jay Elec said in Exhibit C

That's why when you talk the tough talk I never feel ya.   
You sound real good and you play the part well, but the energy you giving off is so unfamiliar.

Especially post doctor's advocate most of Game's material reflect the sentiment expressed by Jay Elec.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 10:11:49 PM by Action! »
- Banks

Jaydc

« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2010, 10:12:34 PM »
LOL @ Game being a career dismantler and a beef machine,his disses are played out and boring.His punchlines dont illicit oohs and aahs they bring on sighs and yawns.Game always been and always will be a mediocre lyricist,hes just not very good and the name dropping is his crutch,as is dissing g unit.Its boring and cumbersome,its time to move on.I had high hopes for game after DA but since then hes completely regressed as an artist to the point where I barely check for him anymore.His strength has always been his vocals and his flow,everything else about him is average,anyone who thinks otherwise is a stan.

EastBrick

« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2010, 10:15:31 PM »
You fans/stans/die hard loyalists of Game kill me.  No one is bumping 400 bars like the way you're pretending they are.

1) The only reason I defended 50 & Banks is because someone said Game is so past them lyrically but he's not.  All 3 artists have different strengths and weaknesses but not any one of them is much bettter or worst.  Don't start on this Game is more hip-hop than 50 shit.  They're on the same level and one extreme Game fans deny that.

2) Disses: Bank's Showtime diss & 50's not rich diss > Game's bars.  You turn to disses because you find them funny which is fine.  I enjoy disses that entertain while reflecting truth, as I see it, and character.  In the entire wax battle both Bank's & 50's created disses that summarized Game in less bars and more effectively than Game has ever done to G-Unit.  Game cracks jokes while Banks & 50 reveal Game's character.  Game spread lies about his career while 50 reveal he pimped that mutherfucka.  So, it doesn't matter what joke Game comes up with because it means nothing.  The beef was over before it began because 50 owned his ass.

3) Game's gangsta material, especially recently - everything from lax forward - is jokes.  It's his worst material.  It's what makes him a critically flawed artist.  Since you brought up those other artists, I didn't I have no need to defend them nor do I feel like I have to because I agree that their tough-guy material isn't good or better than Game's.   The real Game comes out far too little but when he does it's what I enjoy about him as an artist - see his guest verse on Tyrese's ghetto dayz or bang along.

To stick to the topic most of these songs are boring - especially the gangs of new york.  More cliche shit.
when dude said lyrically, he meant beef wise.

majority of people on hiphopdx are bumping 400 bars and It Must Be me. All Top Spins over 30-40 000 plays, Youtube 50-100 000 plays, Sohh Forum 15 000 views and many people thought songs were dope. Same with Other sites, twitter people saying they be bumping 400 bars.

Raekwon said he loved it on twitter, Diddy said too.

let me get this straight, people aint bumping those songs becoz you say so according to you? According to you? you? who are you? I see 400 bars and It  must be me got 40 000 plays on hiphopdx and traffic of that site is massive.

Homie if you don like it, dont mean other people dont. You didnt like LAX, oher 750 000 in USA did. Just becoz you didnt like LAX or any other Games songs dont mean others dont.

And let me get this straight. As a fan or critic, its cool if you critisize Game. Some of his maerial to me was trash too(Big Money and Krazy) but DO NOT COME AND SAY THAT HIS SHIT AINT BUMPING AND NOBODY PAYING ATTENTION. Becoz i am looking at website views, stats and plays on hiphopdx etc, he is getting close spins to Drake and Eminem.

EastBrick

« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2010, 10:20:45 PM »
LOL @ Game being a career dismantler and a beef machine,his disses are played out and boring.His punchlines dont illicit oohs and aahs they bring on sighs and yawns.Game always been and always will be a mediocre lyricist,hes just not very good and the name dropping is his crutch,as is dissing g unit.Its boring and cumbersome,its time to move on.I had high hopes for game after DA but since then hes completely regressed as an artist to the point where I barely check for him anymore.His strength has always been his vocals and his flow,everything else about him is average,anyone who thinks otherwise is a stan.
Define stan...

Stan? Somebody who forces himself to listen to music of an artist that other person doesnt like?

In that case.

People calling Nas trash, call his fans stans becoz according to them, they are forcing to like his music.

People critisie jay Z Fans who bought BP3 2 million times are stans too? Becoz according to them,they are forcing thmselves to listen to BP3 materical as its trash to them.

50 cent? Has been known to Have stans(whiteboys etc) since day 1, specually Massacre 12 million sold days.

Bone thugs have die hard stans. They love everything they drop,becoz they dont really like the music, they just love their image and thats why they buy CDs, while most people elaborate how Bone thugs been trash since Thug World Order Days.

So basically, Stans=Fans. People who buy certain artists music. Is that right?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2010, 10:22:27 PM »
I'm not saying no one is bumping it, I'm saying it's not getting bumped the way you want to believe it is.  Having spins on the internet don't mean shit when someone can just put that shit on repeat and have it add up.  Great, Game's co-workers are supporting him.  Again, it's rather insignificant.  

Stop being a hypocrite.  It's aight if you say it's fire but then you say its' wrong that I criticise as if I'm a lone person.  Yet, it's okay if you praise.  

I never said other did not like Game or other people don't enjoy him.  You're bring up random shit to defend something you know is true.

This is what I mean with Game stans.  He isn't as big as they want him to be.  Y'all fuckers kill me.  Y'all can't take criticism of the artist.  Instead your bring up moot points that the critque never addresses.   Case in point as you did here. 
- Banks