Author Topic: KFC's Double Down  (Read 862 times)

Sikotic™

Re: KFC's Double Down
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2010, 06:34:45 PM »
Thought about trying this earlier today.

Drove up the the drive-thru.

Thought twice about it and sped off.

Went to Tommy's and enjoyed my chili cheese fries and double cheeseburger like a G  8)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2010, 08:34:03 PM »
I had it, paid 8 bucks for the combo, ate it all, and enjoyed every fucking minute of it.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2010, 08:59:09 PM »
I had it, paid 8 bucks for the combo, ate it all, and enjoyed every fucking minute of it.

Ewww your mouth is dirty!  :laugh:

Seriosuly tho, I can't see how that even looks good.  Do u males really lack someone to cook real food for you?
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2010, 09:37:52 PM »

Seriosuly tho, I can't see how that even looks good.  Do u males really lack someone to cook real food for you?

Lol. I grew up on fast food.

Jaydc

« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2010, 09:38:56 PM »

The real question is,why are you on the computer and not in the kitchen.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2010, 10:04:29 PM »

Poor baby lol

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2010, 10:05:18 PM »

Why are u on here and not gettin pussy?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2010, 10:06:23 PM »

Ewww your mouth is dirty!  :laugh:

Seriosuly tho, I can't see how that even looks good.  Do u males really lack someone to cook real food for you?

cus its not available to EVERYone...  :-X
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2010, 10:19:59 PM »

Seriosuly tho, I can't see how that even looks good.  Do u males really lack someone to cook real food for you?

Bull shit 'cause he can get a hooker lol that fool has a grudge against women 'cause his momma didn't love him.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2010, 10:37:10 PM »

Poor baby lol

Fast food's the shit. I'mma Taco Bell Esse for life!

Jaydc

« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2010, 10:46:40 PM »

Bull shit 'cause he can get a hooker lol that fool has a grudge against women 'cause his momma didn't love him.

Grudge against women?Just because I make fun of daygo doesnt mean I have a grudge against women.Just bitches.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2010, 11:04:22 PM »

Grudge against women?Just because I make fun of daygo doesnt mean I have a grudge against women.Just bitches.

So sayin things to me is makin fun of Daygo?? Damn u gotta be little kid and I see u didn't deny ur moms not lovin u. I'mma leave u alone.

Jaydc

« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2010, 11:08:22 PM »
I make fun of you both.Why would I address some lame comment,step your game up.Better yet,sign out and go make me a sandwhich bitch,no crusts.

The Overfiend

« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2010, 12:22:12 AM »
I'm not game to try that 'burger'. Although I LOVE KFC. We tried making our own fried chicken at home but it just wasnt the same...

KFC+rice= a good time.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BVKsdhtPJIY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BVKsdhtPJIY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2010, 10:43:31 AM »

So you DO have a grudge against your mom....triv...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"