Author Topic: [Official Thread] Game - R.E.D. Album - News & Rumours  (Read 3524 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: [Official Thread] Game - R.E.D. Album - News & Rumours
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2010, 04:06:55 AM »
this will be Games best selling album. give him props, its difficult for a "new" rapper, especially from the westcoast to have such longevity. Crooked been arouind for longer, and he doesnt even have 1 album. This will be Games fourth, 2 of which are multi-platinum selling.

LOL are you crazy?

he'll be lucky to go gold!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2010, 06:32:11 AM »
for real....he says or he calls himself mr 8 times platinum....is that right...and that was years ago....
hell be lucky to go 2...ingle-wood!!!

this will be Games best selling album. give him props, its difficult for a "new" rapper, especially from the westcoast to have such longevity. Crooked been arouind for longer, and he doesnt even have 1 album. This will be Games fourth, 2 of which are multi-platinum selling.

LOL are you crazy?

he'll be lucky to go gold!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2010, 01:34:00 PM »

in this day in age? but i mean if you believe it would you like to make lets say a c-note wager on that? yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2010, 02:32:11 PM »
It Must Be Me - Behind The Scenes - Video & Pictures
http://jeremydeputat.com/blog/

Mista Rosa

« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2010, 02:00:51 AM »
any chance to have nate dogg on R.E.D ?
he can't even talk...
i think mista rosa is asking for an old hook

yeah because i've read that there would be a nate dogg feature on a heavy westcoast album, so maybe R.E.D.

Old hook of course!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2010, 09:22:50 AM »
The Game Talks Dr. Dre, Jay Electronica & 'The R.E.D. Album'

Since releasing 'LAX' in 2008, Game, has quietly watched California reclaim hip-hop's attention. With his DJ Skee mixtape, 'The Red Room,' dropping today and his fourth LP, 'The R.E.D. Album,' slated for release on July 15, the MC chatted with theBVX about working with DJ Premier, Dr. Dre and Jay Electronica.
Tell us about your new project, 'The Red Album.'

'The Red Album' has crazy production from Dr. Dre, Cool and Dre, and I'm trying to get DJ Premier, too. He said he's down, but he's mourning Guru's death right now, so I am trusting his word. I've also worked Polow Da Don's Hitboyz, Swizz Beatz, and me and Jay Electronica hit the studio last night.

Will the Jay Electronica collaboration make your final track list?

Hopefully it'll survive my sequencing drive. I always drive up to Northern California and back to L.A. on Highway 101 when I'm picking my songs for my album and their sequence. I'm a car dude; the biggest songs in my career were written in my car. A studio's walls can close in on you, but driving, you can see everything around you, and i just get it off.

Are you shooting a video for your first single 'It Must Be Me,' which is produced by and features Pharrell Williams?

We shot the video last Saturday and Decon directed it. They've done most of Jay Electronica's stuff.

How did you link with Jay?

He just randomly popped up in L.A. and we went into the studio. Originally, I had studio time, but then I had to record for Dr. Dre, so Puffy and Swizz Beatz crashed my session. When I got back, Swizz did a hook, then Jay did a verse and killed it. Jay tried to be humble and tell me, "You bodied me," but I wasn't having it. The things that come out of his mouth are crazy. I haven't heard anyone spit like him since Nas.

You're working with Dr. Dre again must feel like a homecoming.

Dre and I have always been cool. I was wildin' during my last couple of albums, so I can understand why, at 40 years old, he didn't want to be a part of that, so he stepped back from the music. Then earlier this year, he called me while I was watching a Lakers game and said, "You wanna work?" Dre is like the Wizard of Oz and working with him is like college and you have to be ready to go to school.

Speaking of legends, Ice Cube recently released 'Drink the Kool-Aid,' which many think attacked new Cali rappers Jay Rock and Glasses Malone. What's your take?

That's Ice Cube. He pioneered West Coast hip-hop, if it wasn't for Ice, I wouldn't even be rapping. I respect his opinion on the West, and all of the new cats have to pay dues. I understand the new rappers want fame, but not by going at Ice Cube. It ain't worth it.

You seem more mature these days, what gives?

I've been mature, but when there's heat, I just don't give a sh*t. Right now, there's no beef so there's no drama. I'm spending time with my sons, who are 7 and 3-years-old, and making this album. What you see as maturity is really just me calm.

So you've officially made peace with 50 Cent?

Me and 50 don't have any beef. We went through it; I came out on top, and if I say anything it's just me poking fun. It ain't like 50 Cent has much of a rap career, but he does have tons of money, so I'm sure he's off doing whatever rich people do. But I'm a rapper, so I'll be here for awhile.

Finally, is Dr. Dre's 'Detox' LP really coming out this year?

With Dre you never know, but I do believe that it's coming out in 2010. Now it might be on December 31, with five seconds left until 2011. I've heard a lot of stuff from 'Detox,' and I guarantee that whenever it does come out it'll be incredible.

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2010, 07:17:59 AM »

Behind the scenes of "It Must Be Me" video

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2010, 07:21:05 AM »

Matty

« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2010, 07:28:38 AM »
looks good. 'it must be me' is a lot better than the justin timberlake track.

Jaydc

« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2010, 07:51:54 AM »
I still cant believe it must be me and that jt tracks are the singles,their both horrible.This album is shaping up to be even worse then lax.What a dissapointment as an artist game has become.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2010, 05:32:28 PM »
lol

I still cant believe it must be me and that jt tracks are the singles,their both horrible.This album is shaping up to be even worse then lax.What a dissapointment as an artist game has become.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2010, 02:48:05 AM »
Game talks about a song on the upcoming R.E.D. Album featuring Nelly Furtado and how he intends to work with DJ Premier on the next project.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kbp7VtlvgGY&amp;color1=0xb1b1b1&amp;color2=0xd0d0d0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;feature=player_embedded&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Kbp7VtlvgGY&amp;color1=0xb1b1b1&amp;color2=0xd0d0d0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;feature=player_embedded&amp;fs=1</a>

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2010, 02:58:39 AM »
^speaking of going downhill

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2010, 05:17:24 AM »
When I read Nelly Furtado I thought ''fuck no, omg'' and whatever else you can think of.

but when he said the title was ''mama knows'' . I was like damn.. I think that track will be dope as fuck!

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2010, 07:16:46 AM »
^speaking of going downhill

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KXgoqG7ZU94" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KXgoqG7ZU94</a>

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets