Author Topic: "Atheists have no morals, just look at Stalin & Hitler"  (Read 4443 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: "Atheists have no morals, just look at Stalin & Hitler"
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2010, 02:31:31 AM »
Hitler wasnt a christian,  he was a fuckin nazi and that was made pretty clear.

He created his own version of the bible, the same christian bible except all the parts about good jews was cut.
That's what the nazi's believed in, still christian...

Christians have a habit of pretending that Christians who do bad things...are not "real Christians".  The KKK pray to the same god as them.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2010, 04:26:53 AM »

He created his own version of the bible, the same christian bible except all the parts about good jews was cut.

Christians have a habit of pretending that Christians who do bad things...are not "real Christians".  The KKK pray to the same god as them.
nazism is a religion on its own, so still not making him a christian.
KKK are a bunch of white fags who get the joy out of killing others who arent like them. That goes against all morals, especially the rules set down by Christianity so for one fuck them queers, two they are claiming a religion they dont abide by, three fuck them queers

ikke

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2010, 06:09:12 AM »

KKK are a bunch of white fags who get the joy out of killing others who arent like them. That goes against all morals, especially the rules set down by Christianity so for one fuck them queers, two they are claiming a religion they dont abide by, three fuck them queers
.nazism is christianity with a few minor changes. The kkk are vey christian, after all thou shall not kill thy neighbour means dont kill other jews/christians

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2010, 03:33:05 PM »

The kkk are vey christian, after all thou shall not kill thy neighbour means dont kill other jews/christians
You must be mixed up with muslims or some shit, "Thou Shall Not Kill" is a commandment, not "kill thy neighbor"

ikke

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2010, 10:41:42 AM »
You must be mixed up with muslims or some shit, "Thou Shall Not Kill" is a commandment, not "kill thy neighbor"
You're right but they did mean Do Not Kill other jews when it was written.

The muslim comment is just racist.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2010, 03:16:47 PM »
Muslims are still accepted into heaven if they kill a non Muslim, correct me if I read bullshit

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2010, 10:34:30 AM »

Every Christian I have ever known in my life goes against SOME sort of Chritian morals. The fact remains, the KKK worships the exact same God as any Christian. Like it or not...there is a bond.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2010, 10:40:46 AM »
Animals have no religion, but a primitive set of morals therefor religion is not needed for morals

/endthread

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2010, 09:49:23 AM »

Every Christian I have ever known in my life goes against SOME sort of Chritian morals. The fact remains, the KKK worships the exact same God as any Christian. Like it or not...there is a bond.

No one is denying that Klan members were Christians, but to imply that they'd been any better if there was no religion doesn't fly with me. They'd still hate blacks and jews just the same. They weren't killing them in the name of Christ. They were killing them because of some false sense of self preservation.

This notion that the KKK hates jews because the jews killed Jesus is as stupid as anything else on this thread. The Klan believes in a Zionist power. They believe that jews are in control and are trying to dominate. That has nothing to do with Jesus being crucified and being upset about it. Anyone that thinks Jesus could not have come right off the cross and struck down all that opposed him is 100% not a Christian. The klan are evil racists who happen to be Christians, not in any way an extension of religion.

ikke

« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2010, 09:52:56 AM »
Muslims are still accepted into heaven if they kill a non Muslim, correct me if I read bullshit
CHristians are accepted into heaven as long as they accept christ as their savour

Jaydc

« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2010, 04:15:06 AM »
It’s way beyond ironic that a place called the Holy Land is the location of the fiercest most deeply felt hatred in the world - George Carlin

Religon sums up everything that is wrong with human beings.

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2010, 10:25:59 AM »

No one is denying that Klan members were Christians, but to imply that they'd been any better if there was no religion doesn't fly with me. They'd still hate blacks and jews just the same. They weren't killing them in the name of Christ. They were killing them because of some false sense of self preservation.

Perhaps. Or perhaps they were allowing their belief in God to justify what they were doing within themselves.

ikke

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2010, 10:34:02 AM »

Perhaps. Or perhaps they were allowing their belief in God to justify what they were doing within themselves.
shallow just goes in threads to disagree with people

frnd

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2010, 09:42:41 PM »
Just look at the world, most people believe they world is billions or millions of years old, when the bible says it`s 6000 years old, most people believe in evolution, as opposed to creationism...ect, and all these ideas come from scientists who are atheists..so they do try to spread there beliefs, but in a more subtle and sly way and also I believe it hasn`t got to the point of street corners yet but it will given time in my opinion.

=================
Ark of the Covenant
A Christian Story of Faith

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2010, 09:55:41 PM »

I think we all agree (all of us with a fully functioning brain) that we'd be better off without religion. But I still think even if religion didn't exist we'd still have all the killings...the wars..all them wars ain't got shit to do with religion. That ain't even the root. Most people go to war to ensure they way of living...they put god in there to give it some phony weight.

But the root..before we was humans, we was animals. It's DNA.

And guess what..we're still animals.