Author Topic: "Atheists have no morals, just look at Stalin & Hitler"  (Read 4435 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: "Atheists have no morals, just look at Stalin & Hitler"
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2010, 10:01:02 PM »
Hitler wasnt a christian,  he was a fuckin nazi and that was made pretty clear.

He created his own version of the bible, the same christian bible except all the parts about good jews was cut.
That's what the nazi's believed in, still christian...

Christians have a habit of pretending that Christians who do bad things...are not "real Christians".  The KKK pray to the same god as them.
nazism is a religion on its own, so still not making him a christian.
KKK are a bunch of white fags who get the joy out of killing others who arent like them. That goes against all morals, especially the rules set down by Christianity so for one fuck them queers, two they are claiming a religion they dont abide by, three fuck them queers

Every Christian I have ever known in my life goes against SOME sort of Chritian morals. The fact remains, the KKK worships the exact same God as any Christian. Like it or not...there is a bond.

No one is denying that Klan members were Christians, but to imply that they'd been any better if there was no religion doesn't fly with me. They'd still hate blacks and jews just the same. They weren't killing them in the name of Christ. They were killing them because of some false sense of self preservation.

Perhaps. Or perhaps they were allowing their belief in God to justify what they were doing within themselves.

So now you're not only speaking out against organized religion, you're saying personal morality should be abolished. I guess once we have the technology to put chips in people's heads you'll have your way.

Stop looking for excuses. Some bad things just happen. Don't wonder why. Just accept it.

There is a difference between putting a re-peat violent offender in jail for life to protect the people and eliminating an ideology because you feel, based on only your personal opinion that it is the reason the bad thing happens.

You know the difference between my perhaps and your perhaps? My perhaps does not condemn. Yours' does.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2010, 10:04:00 PM »

He created his own version of the bible, the same christian bible except all the parts about good jews was cut.

Christians have a habit of pretending that Christians who do bad things...are not "real Christians".  The KKK pray to the same god as them.
KKK are a bunch of white fags who get the joy out of killing others who arent like them. That goes against all morals, especially the rules set down by Christianity so for one fuck them queers, two they are claiming a religion they dont abide by, three fuck them queers

Every Christian I have ever known in my life goes against SOME sort of Chritian morals. The fact remains, the KKK worships the exact same God as any Christian. Like it or not...there is a bond.

No one is denying that Klan members were Christians, but to imply that they'd been any better if there was no religion doesn't fly with me. They'd still hate blacks and jews just the same. They weren't killing them in the name of Christ. They were killing them because of some false sense of self preservation.

Perhaps. Or perhaps they were allowing their belief in God to justify what they were doing within themselves.

I think we all agree (all of us with a fully functioning brain) that we'd be better off without religion. But I still think even if religion didn't exist we'd still have all the killings...the wars..all them wars ain't got shit to do with religion. That ain't even the root. Most people go to war to ensure they way of living...they put god in there to give it some phony weight.

But the root..before we was humans, we was animals. It's DNA.

And guess what..we're still animals.

My brain is fully functioning. I'll put my objective brain up against yours if you want to see whose is more functioning. A mental decathlon if you will; math, science, history, politics, critical thinking, riddles, whatever you want. Let's see what you got kid. You like pulling the intelligence card. Put up or shut up.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2010, 10:33:47 PM »

I think we all agree (all of us with a fully functioning brain) that we'd be better off without religion. But I still think even if religion didn't exist we'd still have all the killings...the wars..all them wars ain't got shit to do with religion. That ain't even the root. Most people go to war to ensure they way of living...they put god in there to give it some phony weight.

My brain is fully functioning. I'll put my objective brain up against yours if you want to see whose is more functioning. A mental decathlon if you will; math, science, history, politics, critical thinking, riddles, whatever you want. Let's see what you got kid. You like pulling the intelligence card. Put up or shut up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA...you talk about being objective and yet you believe in an almighty god. You have no need for evidence, no room for critical thinking AND science is another word to u...ALL YOU HAVE IS FAITH! period. That is why it's damn near impossible to debate this with you because there is no objectivity in your brain. Moron.

Hahaha objective brain...You gonna sticc to that lil homie? lol. Next time think before you reply to me.

HAHAH I LOVE THIS!!! ;D ;D

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2010, 11:36:29 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA...you talk about being objective and yet you believe in an almighty god. You have no need for evidence, no room for critical thinking AND science is another word to u...ALL YOU HAVE IS FAITH! period. That is why it's damn near impossible to debate this with you because there is no objectivity in your brain. Moron.

Hahaha objective brain...You gonna sticc to that lil homie? lol. Next time think before you reply to me.

haha u call him a moron for believing when you also believe everything a scientist says. Go read ur darwin books whitey

Elano

« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2010, 11:44:08 PM »

lmao @ c-blue pulling the intelligence card  :D

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2010, 01:19:14 AM »

haha u call him a moron for believing when you also believe everything a scientist says. Go read ur darwin books whitey

who ever said I believed everything a scientist said? and you do realize there's a difference between science and religion?? you know what religion is based on right? another idiot with half a brain lol. go read some books nigger.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2010, 01:51:47 AM »

who ever said I believed everything a scientist said? and you do realize there's a difference between science and religion?? you know what religion is based on right? another idiot with half a brain lol. go read some books nigger.
what books should I read honkey?

ikke

« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2010, 05:17:08 AM »
The difference is Scientists have Proof, that they present.

When a scientists is proven wrong he says thank you, when a christfag is proven wrong he denies it.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2010, 05:40:45 AM »

When a scientists is proven wrong he says thank you, when a christfag is proven wrong he denies it.

since u atheists a proof musts, prove to me what you just said. Show me when a scientist says thank you for being wrong

ikke

« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2010, 06:03:44 AM »

since u atheists a proof musts, prove to me what you just said. Show me when a scientist says thank you for being wrong
I said scientists not atheists.
Scientists set out to disprove their theories, if they can't disprove it but another person did, they helped in the research.

Dawkins also has a passage about a teacher who had a theory for about 20 years, then some guestspeaker proved him wrong and the teacher thanked him because he now knew how it really was.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2010, 07:19:51 AM »

I'm not talking about debating God or religion. Let's debate physics or calculus. I just want to show you that my brain can grasp concepts that your brain cannot. You have a hard enough time grasping the English language. Run from the challenge if you want.

I'm well aware that belief in God has nothing to do with being objective or having evidence. I'm also well aware that I'm smarter than you on all subjects that are objective and do require evidence. I can't prove God but you can prove me wrong about who is smarter with regards to everything else.

And if you beat me I'll gladly admit you did. You like just about every other clown on this forum that pretends to be enlightened will just ignore the debate even happened. People have beaten me in arguments before and have seen me take back what I said. Can you say the same thing?

ikke

« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2010, 09:01:13 AM »
I'm not talking about debating God or religion. Let's debate physics or calculus. I just want to show you that my brain can grasp concepts that your brain cannot. You have a hard enough time grasping the English language. Run from the challenge if you want.

I'm well aware that belief in God has nothing to do with being objective or having evidence. I'm also well aware that I'm smarter than you on all subjects that are objective and do require evidence. I can't prove God but you can prove me wrong about who is smarter with regards to everything else.

And if you beat me I'll gladly admit you did. You like just about every other clown on this forum that pretends to be enlightened will just ignore the debate even happened. People have beaten me in arguments before and have seen me take back what I said. Can you say the same thing?
You're both going to copy paste from other sites anyway, why bother

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2010, 10:14:44 AM »

Those are the words of a man that knows as much about calculus as he does of a world with out religion.

ikke

« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2010, 10:27:21 AM »

Those are the words of a man that knows as much about calculus as he does of a world with out religion.
You base this on what?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2010, 12:27:31 PM »

You base this on what?

On the fact that you think someone can just cut and paste information about math and no one can tell the guy is full of shit. If you can't explain the math you don't understand it. And someone that does understand it will know you don't understand it.

For example I'll use a math I think you are familiar with with; basic algebra and graphing and I want you to answer it for me. I'm making up the question and there's no cut and pasting you can do to solve it. You simply have to understand the math and solve. I'm not trying to stump you here. It's very easy and fully expect you to answer it with in seconds of reading it.

3x+7+2(3x)=5x-4(2x)-5

solve for x