Author Topic: "Atheists have no morals, just look at Stalin & Hitler"  (Read 4394 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: "Atheists have no morals, just look at Stalin & Hitler"
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2010, 01:06:16 PM »
Here's what I mean by English; just explain in words what needs to be done. First we leave the 3x and the 7 alone and focus on the 2(3x). You multiply the 2 with the 3x to get the 6x, keeping in mind the sign in front of the 2, to get the line 3x+7+6x. Then with the other side you leave the 5x and the -5 alone and expand the 4(2x) to get a negative 8x because the sign in front of the 4 is negative. So we are now seeing 3x+7+6x=5x-8x-5. From here we have to get all the constants on one side and the coefficients on the other. It doesn't matter which side, but for customary purposes we'll move the constants to the left. To do this you must maintain the equality of the line. For example the line is the same when it reads 3x+7+6x+8x=5x-8x-5+8x. You keep this up until you get 3x+6x+7+8x-5x-7=5x-8x-5+8x-5x-7. Then you collect the like terms and you'll see terms get eliminated and you are left with 12x=-12. From here you must once again keep the equality of the line intact by dividing both sides by the same value in order to isolate the x. So 12x/12=-12/12 becomes x=-1. The logic being if 12 Xs equals negative 12 then what is the value of 1 X.

There's no way anyone that doesn't understand the math could write what I wrote.

Now going back to what started this; I want someone to deny that I have a fully functioning brain. Because I believe that at the very least the world would be no better or worse with or with out religion. I believe that for every crusade battle or suicide bomb done in the name of God there is also through out history a hospital built or some great deed done in the name of God. Just like the equation above cancels itself out on both sides so does the good and bad in the name of God. That's my theory and my belief. I cannot count everyone that's been killed in a religious war and compare them to everyone that's been saved in a religious hospital but neither can you.

Some honesty for you man. You feeling the need to constantly argue no matter WHAT the point being made is, makes you look like a fool. You trying to prove your knowledge of different subjects on a message board, makes you appear to have somewhat of a complex. Nobody on here gives a shit about anyone elses math skills. I took pre-calculus/trig Junior year...and calculus senior year. Out here there was a county wide test that needed to be taken in order to qualify for Calculus in highschool. A difficult test where out of 40 questions, the average score was just under 18 correct. I scored 22 or something. And guess what...in the real world nobody gives a fuck. Including here.

First of all, C-Blue said no one with a fully functioning brain disagrees with the notion that the world would be better off with out religion. I wasn't arguing with you or calling anyone stupid. He was and I took issue with that. I do not now or ever argue for or against things unless I believe in the side I'm arguing.

The math example I used isn't even hard math. it's junior high stuff and it was used as a metaphor to show what I felt about religion's impact on the world. I'm not trying to prove how smart I am. I'm just trying to shut up a fucking idiot who made a blanket statement. I didn't get on any atheists case or push the gospel on them so when they call me an idiot just because I believe in God I strike back.

And before you knock hard math, most of which I know nothing about, remember that with out it we wouldn't be on this forum debating in the first place, because no math geniuses means no computers or computer programmers to create the internet.

It just seems like you read his first sentence and decided to argue. Not noticing that his post was actually agreeing with the point that YOU made in your argument against me.

I know full well what he was saying in his post. I read the whole thing, but he took a shot at me when he said what he said about religion so I took one back. He wants to call me stupid, then he can show me how smart he is.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2010, 01:30:40 PM »
Here's what I mean by English; just explain in words what needs to be done. First we leave the 3x and the 7 alone and focus on the 2(3x). You multiply the 2 with the 3x to get the 6x, keeping in mind the sign in front of the 2, to get the line 3x+7+6x. Then with the other side you leave the 5x and the -5 alone and expand the 4(2x) to get a negative 8x because the sign in front of the 4 is negative. So we are now seeing 3x+7+6x=5x-8x-5. From here we have to get all the constants on one side and the coefficients on the other. It doesn't matter which side, but for customary purposes we'll move the constants to the left. To do this you must maintain the equality of the line. For example the line is the same when it reads 3x+7+6x+8x=5x-8x-5+8x. You keep this up until you get 3x+6x+7+8x-5x-7=5x-8x-5+8x-5x-7. Then you collect the like terms and you'll see terms get eliminated and you are left with 12x=-12. From here you must once again keep the equality of the line intact by dividing both sides by the same value in order to isolate the x. So 12x/12=-12/12 becomes x=-1. The logic being if 12 Xs equals negative 12 then what is the value of 1 X.

There's no way anyone that doesn't understand the math could write what I wrote.

Now going back to what started this; I want someone to deny that I have a fully functioning brain. Because I believe that at the very least the world would be no better or worse with or with out religion. I believe that for every crusade battle or suicide bomb done in the name of God there is also through out history a hospital built or some great deed done in the name of God. Just like the equation above cancels itself out on both sides so does the good and bad in the name of God. That's my theory and my belief. I cannot count everyone that's been killed in a religious war and compare them to everyone that's been saved in a religious hospital but neither can you.

Some honesty for you man. You feeling the need to constantly argue no matter WHAT the point being made is, makes you look like a fool. You trying to prove your knowledge of different subjects on a message board, makes you appear to have somewhat of a complex. Nobody on here gives a shit about anyone elses math skills. I took pre-calculus/trig Junior year...and calculus senior year. Out here there was a county wide test that needed to be taken in order to qualify for Calculus in highschool. A difficult test where out of 40 questions, the average score was just under 18 correct. I scored 22 or something. And guess what...in the real world nobody gives a fuck. Including here.

First of all, C-Blue said no one with a fully functioning brain disagrees with the notion that the world would be better off with out religion. I wasn't arguing with you or calling anyone stupid. He was and I took issue with that. I do not now or ever argue for or against things unless I believe in the side I'm arguing.

The math example I used isn't even hard math. it's junior high stuff and it was used as a metaphor to show what I felt about religion's impact on the world. I'm not trying to prove how smart I am. I'm just trying to shut up a fucking idiot who made a blanket statement. I didn't get on any atheists case or push the gospel on them so when they call me an idiot just because I believe in God I strike back.

And before you knock hard math, most of which I know nothing about, remember that with out it we wouldn't be on this forum debating in the first place, because no math geniuses means no computers or computer programmers to create the internet.

It just seems like you read his first sentence and decided to argue. Not noticing that his post was actually agreeing with the point that YOU made in your argument against me.

I know full well what he was saying in his post. I read the whole thing, but he took a shot at me when he said what he said about religion so I took one back. He wants to call me stupid, then he can show me how smart he is.

Not always easy to judge smart and stupid. Lets just say...ive known alotta smart stupid people...and a lot of supid smart people. If that makes sense.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2010, 01:34:33 PM »

Not always easy to judge smart and stupid. Lets just say...ive known alotta smart stupid people...and a lot of supid smart people. If that makes sense.

So tell him that. I wasn't the one going around questioning people's brains.

And of course I full well know the difference between intelligence and wisdom. I had philosophy as well as science and math in my list of areas me and C-Blue could debate.

« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2010, 02:00:08 PM »

And of course I full well know the difference between intelligence and wisdom. I had philosophy as well as science and math in my list of areas me and C-Blue could debate.

lol man...would your head explode if you let someone else get the last word?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2010, 02:28:13 PM »
I was gonna reply to all this bullshit but then I realized I don't need to..Daygo's been doing a wonderful job.

And I'm seriously considering making Daygo my spokesperson. Thats my nigga.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2010, 06:08:48 PM »

In a topic like this he has every right to defend himself

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2010, 07:04:08 PM »
everybody has a right to defend themselves but he can't even do that. he's been underlining his stupidity. i can't fault him though...DNA is a bitch lol.

« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2010, 07:11:35 PM »

lol it goes further than this thread man.

Blasphemy

« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2010, 01:03:03 PM »

lol it goes further than this thread man.