Author Topic: "Atheists have no morals, just look at Stalin & Hitler"  (Read 4433 times)

ikke

Re: "Atheists have no morals, just look at Stalin & Hitler"
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2010, 12:47:33 PM »
I'm not talking about debating God or religion. Let's debate physics or calculus. I just want to show you that my brain can grasp concepts that your brain cannot. You have a hard enough time grasping the English language. Run from the challenge if you want.

I'm well aware that belief in God has nothing to do with being objective or having evidence. I'm also well aware that I'm smarter than you on all subjects that are objective and do require evidence. I can't prove God but you can prove me wrong about who is smarter with regards to everything else.

And if you beat me I'll gladly admit you did. You like just about every other clown on this forum that pretends to be enlightened will just ignore the debate even happened. People have beaten me in arguments before and have seen me take back what I said. Can you say the same thing?
You're both going to copy paste from other sites anyway, why bother

Those are the words of a man that knows as much about calculus as he does of a world with out religion.
You base this on what?

On the fact that you think someone can just cut and paste information about math and no one can tell the guy is full of shit. If you can't explain the math you don't understand it. And someone that does understand it will know you don't understand it.

For example I'll use a math I think you are familiar with with; basic algebra and graphing and I want you to answer it for me. I'm making up the question and there's no cut and pasting you can do to solve it. You simply have to understand the math and solve. I'm not trying to stump you here. It's very easy and fully expect you to answer it with in seconds of reading it.

3x+7+2(3x)=5x-4(2x)-5

solve for x
Don't underestimate bullshit skills:
I could easily downoad a graphical calculator where I can enter those formulas and I would be able to read the answer in a graph

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2010, 12:58:41 PM »
I'm not talking about debating God or religion. Let's debate physics or calculus. I just want to show you that my brain can grasp concepts that your brain cannot. You have a hard enough time grasping the English language. Run from the challenge if you want.

I'm well aware that belief in God has nothing to do with being objective or having evidence. I'm also well aware that I'm smarter than you on all subjects that are objective and do require evidence. I can't prove God but you can prove me wrong about who is smarter with regards to everything else.

And if you beat me I'll gladly admit you did. You like just about every other clown on this forum that pretends to be enlightened will just ignore the debate even happened. People have beaten me in arguments before and have seen me take back what I said. Can you say the same thing?

Those are the words of a man that knows as much about calculus as he does of a world with out religion.
You base this on what?

On the fact that you think someone can just cut and paste information about math and no one can tell the guy is full of shit. If you can't explain the math you don't understand it. And someone that does understand it will know you don't understand it.

For example I'll use a math I think you are familiar with with; basic algebra and graphing and I want you to answer it for me. I'm making up the question and there's no cut and pasting you can do to solve it. You simply have to understand the math and solve. I'm not trying to stump you here. It's very easy and fully expect you to answer it with in seconds of reading it.

3x+7+2(3x)=5x-4(2x)-5

solve for x
I could easily downoad a graphical calculator where I can enter those formulas and I would be able to read the answer in a graph

But I'd ask you to explain it to me. Simply saying x= and the number won't cut it. It won't cut it on a grade 8 math and it won't cut it with me.

So I ask again

3x+7+2(3x)=5x-4(2x)-5

solve for x

ikke

« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2010, 01:20:57 PM »

You base this on what?

3x+7+2(3x)=5x-4(2x)-5

solve for x

But I'd ask you to explain it to me. Simply saying x= and the number won't cut it. It won't cut it on a grade 8 math and it won't cut it with me.

So I ask again

3x+7+2(3x)=5x-4(2x)-5
3x+7+6x = 5x-8x-5
9x+7= -3x-5
9x=-3x-12
12x=-12
x=-1

solve for x

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2010, 01:25:14 PM »

You base this on what?

3x+7+2(3x)=5x-4(2x)-5

solve for x

So I ask again

3x+7+2(3x)=5x-4(2x)-5
3x+7+6x = 5x-8x-5
9x+7= -3x-5
9x=-3x-12
12x=-12
x=-1

solve for x

Now to prove my point, can you explain to me what you did in English?

ikke

« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2010, 01:34:19 PM »

You base this on what?

3x+7+2(3x)=5x-4(2x)-5

solve for x

So I ask again

3x+7+2(3x)=5x-4(2x)-5
3x+7+6x = 5x-8x-5
9x+7= -3x-5
9x=-3x-12
12x=-12
x=-1

solve for x

Now to prove my point, can you explain to me what you did in English?
That's the furthest I ever explained algebra like that.
But I guess you meant, I sort both sides out, doing the same on both sides to the point that I can see aX = a, a being a random number.

I was wrong, i thought cheating the answer and then comparing the answer to the question to see how to do it would be bullshitting but that's just teaching it to yourself.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2010, 01:58:28 PM »
Here's what I mean by English; just explain in words what needs to be done. First we leave the 3x and the 7 alone and focus on the 2(3x). You multiply the 2 with the 3x to get the 6x, keeping in mind the sign in front of the 2, to get the line 3x+7+6x. Then with the other side you leave the 5x and the -5 alone and expand the 4(2x) to get a negative 8x because the sign in front of the 4 is negative. So we are now seeing 3x+7+6x=5x-8x-5. From here we have to get all the constants on one side and the coefficients on the other. It doesn't matter which side, but for customary purposes we'll move the constants to the left. To do this you must maintain the equality of the line. For example the line is the same when it reads 3x+7+6x+8x=5x-8x-5+8x. You keep this up until you get 3x+6x+7+8x-5x-7=5x-8x-5+8x-5x-7. Then you collect the like terms and you'll see terms get eliminated and you are left with 12x=-12. From here you must once again keep the equality of the line intact by dividing both sides by the same value in order to isolate the x. So 12x/12=-12/12 becomes x=-1. The logic being if 12 Xs equals negative 12 then what is the value of 1 X.

There's no way anyone that doesn't understand the math could write what I wrote.

Now going back to what started this; I want someone to deny that I have a fully functioning brain. Because I believe that at the very least the world would be no better or worse with or with out religion. I believe that for every crusade battle or suicide bomb done in the name of God there is also through out history a hospital built or some great deed done in the name of God. Just like the equation above cancels itself out on both sides so does the good and bad in the name of God. That's my theory and my belief. I cannot count everyone that's been killed in a religious war and compare them to everyone that's been saved in a religious hospital but neither can you.

ikke

« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2010, 02:10:55 PM »
Here's what I mean by English; just explain in words what needs to be done. First we leave the 3x and the 7 alone and focus on the 2(3x). You multiply the 2 with the 3x to get the 6x, keeping in mind the sign in front of the 2, to get the line 3x+7+6x. Then with the other side you leave the 5x and the -5 alone and expand the 4(2x) to get a negative 8x because the sign in front of the 4 is negative. So we are now seeing 3x+7+6x=5x-8x-5. From here we have to get all the constants on one side and the coefficients on the other. It doesn't matter which side, but for customary purposes we'll move the constants to the left. To do this you must maintain the equality of the line. For example the line is the same when it reads 3x+7+6x+8x=5x-8x-5+8x. You keep this up until you get 3x+6x+7+8x-5x-7=5x-8x-5+8x-5x-7. Then you collect the like terms and you'll see terms get eliminated and you are left with 12x=-12. From here you must once again keep the equality of the line intact by dividing both sides by the same value in order to isolate the x. So 12x/12=-12/12 becomes x=-1. The logic being if 12 Xs equals negative 12 then what is the value of 1 X.

There's no way anyone that doesn't understand the math could write what I wrote.

Now going back to what started this; I want someone to deny that I have a fully functioning brain. Because I believe that at the very least the world would be no better or worse with or with out religion. I believe that for every crusade battle or suicide bomb done in the name of God there is also through out history a hospital built or some great deed done in the name of God. Just like the equation above cancels itself out on both sides so does the good and bad in the name of God. That's my theory and my belief. I cannot count everyone that's been killed in a religious war and compare them to everyone that's been saved in a religious hospital but neither can you.
I can't explain for shit, so I guess I will fail this.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2010, 02:23:52 PM »

why do you even care what we think? if I think you're an idiot does that really matter to you my nig?? The fact you know 1 or 2 things about algebra doesn't tell me much, but the fact you feel the NEED to prove to me that you are able to put two and two together tells me something about your self confidence. it really ain't my fault if you happen to be the owner of the world's smallest dicc.

you'll be allright my nigga. just pray a lot.

Muhfukka

« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2010, 02:34:33 PM »
it really ain't my fault if you happen to be the owner of the world's smallest dicc.

hahahaha

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2010, 05:02:26 PM »

why do you even care what we think? if I think you're an idiot does that really matter to you my nig?? The fact you know 1 or 2 things about algebra doesn't tell me much, but the fact you feel the NEED to prove to me that you are able to put two and two together tells me something about your self confidence. it really ain't my fault if you happen to be the owner of the world's smallest dicc.

Does it matter to me that you think I'm an idiot? Not at all. In fact I'm trying to do you a favor by teaching you to open your mind a bit. Plenty of very intelligent people believe in God or the possibility of God and do not credit the bad things in society to religion. You made an incorrect statement. I corrected it. You can think what you want of me and I won't lose any sleep over it. You may as well have said; "I think we all agree (all of us with a fully functioning brain) that Larry Bird was a terrible 3-point shooter". I'd disagree and you could call me an idiot. No sweat off my back. Live in your fantasy world with no religion and be better off like the North Koreans are. I'm sure Mr Kim won't mind a few immigrants.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2010, 12:14:33 AM »
haha u call him a moron for believing when you also believe everything a scientist says. Go read ur darwin books whitey
The difference is Scientists have Proof, that they present.

When a scientists is proven wrong he says thank you, when a christfag is proven wrong he denies it.

since u atheists a proof musts, prove to me what you just said. Show me when a scientist says thank you for being wrong
I said scientists not atheists.
Scientists set out to disprove their theories, if they can't disprove it but another person did, they helped in the research.

Dawkins also has a passage about a teacher who had a theory for about 20 years, then some guestspeaker proved him wrong and the teacher thanked him because he now knew how it really was.
still doesnt prove nuthn wheres the source?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2010, 11:08:18 AM »

Some honesty for you man. You feeling the need to constantly argue no matter WHAT the point being made is, makes you look like a fool. You trying to prove your knowledge of different subjects on a message board, makes you appear to have somewhat of a complex. Nobody on here gives a shit about anyone elses math skills. I took pre-calculus/trig Junior year...and calculus senior year. Out here there was a county wide test that needed to be taken in order to qualify for Calculus in highschool. A difficult test where out of 40 questions, the average score was just under 18 correct. I scored 22 or something. And guess what...in the real world nobody gives a fuck. Including here.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2010, 12:18:25 PM »

Some honesty for you man. You feeling the need to constantly argue no matter WHAT the point being made is, makes you look like a fool. You trying to prove your knowledge of different subjects on a message board, makes you appear to have somewhat of a complex. Nobody on here gives a shit about anyone elses math skills. I took pre-calculus/trig Junior year...and calculus senior year. Out here there was a county wide test that needed to be taken in order to qualify for Calculus in highschool. A difficult test where out of 40 questions, the average score was just under 18 correct. I scored 22 or something. And guess what...in the real world nobody gives a fuck. Including here.

First of all, C-Blue said no one with a fully functioning brain disagrees with the notion that the world would be better off with out religion. I wasn't arguing with you or calling anyone stupid. He was and I took issue with that. I do not now or ever argue for or against things unless I believe in the side I'm arguing.

The math example I used isn't even hard math. it's junior high stuff and it was used as a metaphor to show what I felt about religion's impact on the world. I'm not trying to prove how smart I am. I'm just trying to shut up a fucking idiot who made a blanket statement. I didn't get on any atheists case or push the gospel on them so when they call me an idiot just because I believe in God I strike back.

And before you knock hard math, most of which I know nothing about, remember that with out it we wouldn't be on this forum debating in the first place, because no math geniuses means no computers or computer programmers to create the internet.

ikke

« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2010, 12:32:21 PM »

Shallow

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2010, 12:37:42 PM »

First of all, C-Blue said no one with a fully functioning brain disagrees with the notion that the world would be better off with out religion. I wasn't arguing with you or calling anyone stupid. He was and I took issue with that. I do not now or ever argue for or against things unless I believe in the side I'm arguing.

The math example I used isn't even hard math. it's junior high stuff and it was used as a metaphor to show what I felt about religion's impact on the world. I'm not trying to prove how smart I am. I'm just trying to shut up a fucking idiot who made a blanket statement. I didn't get on any atheists case or push the gospel on them so when they call me an idiot just because I believe in God I strike back.

And before you knock hard math, most of which I know nothing about, remember that with out it we wouldn't be on this forum debating in the first place, because no math geniuses means no computers or computer programmers to create the internet.

It just seems like you read his first sentence and decided to argue. Not noticing that his post was actually agreeing with the point that YOU made in your argument against me.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"