Author Topic: what happened to the blame it on you ft rell on streetlights  (Read 206 times)

b-boy dash

• Lil Geezy
what happened to the blame it on you ft rell on streetlights
« on: April 24, 2010, 03:37:57 AM »
dont make sense y would he remove it on last minute thats rubbish the song is fukin listed on the track list

dc5_k20z1

• Lil Geezy
Re: what happened to the blame it on you ft rell on streetlights
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 04:13:39 PM »
Yea damnit..the album is shot enough as it is..what happened to blame it on you feat rell?? I wanted to hear that joint. Overall...the new Kurupt album is cool. At first I wasn't too sure abou it...it's just a different sounding album than I'm used to from Kurupt but I've banged it a few times....made my own version of the album including tracks like massacre central, im one, the mic, murder fitness, bring you up, take you down, poetry and the 3 bonus songs. I took off Scrape, Face Down and Riot In The Club...just wasn't feeling those very much. BIG UPS to the homie who uploaded the 3 Kurupt BONUS tracks on here. My guess is that there were clearance issues with Rell possibly that's why they took the song off, I dunno but it sure as hell woulda been nice to have that song on there considering the you don't hear much of Kurupt the 1st few tracks of the album except the intro...his verses are so damn short of in gott we trust, im burnt, and questions.....that kinda threw me off because i'm the type of person that likes to listen to a whole CD from beginning to end, especially when it is Kurupt.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 06:29:50 PM »
I can't believe he put "Riot in the Club" on that shit. DPG is the worst when it comes to releasing old tracks. Plus, him and Daz have like 7 albums "coming soon", he couldn't give us a new DPG track?

And why the fuck wasn't this on the album: http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2010/04/02/kurupt-massacre-central-prod-dame-grease/

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 06:36:23 PM »
good question !

Okka

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 06:42:34 PM »
I can't believe he put "Riot in the Club" on that shit. DPG is the worst when it comes to releasing old tracks. Plus, him and Daz have like 7 albums "coming soon", he couldn't give us a new DPG track?

And why the fuck wasn't this on the album: http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2010/04/02/kurupt-massacre-central-prod-dame-grease/

I think it's gonna be on Dame Grease's new project. "Riot In The Club" don't even really fit the album IMO.

EFFeX

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 08:10:40 PM »

I think it's gonna be on Dame Grease's new project. "Riot In The Club" don't even really fit the album IMO.

Yeah, I agree... The song is sooo old anyway, not sure why he included it.

dc5_k20z1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 06:32:52 PM »
shit i dunno...riot in the club..could fit the album because kurupts idea of streetlights was all about what a strretlight saw during everything going on in the world...plenty sittin outside clubs an shit..plenty of riots in the clubs leakin outside...but that beat jus didn't fit IMO....plus it is an older track along with yessir ( which is fuccin heat IMO ) but yea we coulda used fresh new joints and that Massacre Central shoulda be on streetlights for sure...why they hell is dame grease gonna put it on his album? It's all kurupt tearing shit up! I mean..i know dame grease is a producer...but damn it shoulda been on streetlights...i have it on my own version of Streetlights.
1. Intro
2. The Mic
3. I'm Burnt (RMX)
4. Questions
5. In Gotti We Trust
6. Murder Fitness
7. Massacre Central
8. Yessir
9. That's a lie
10. Build you up, tear you down
11. I'm one
12. I'm Drunk
13. You Know
14. Poetry
15. I'm the man
16. Streetlights
17. Bounce, rock, skate
18. Pay Me
19. Chuccs
20. Smokin 4:20

Y'all check it out...make that your tracklisting. Lemme know whatcha think of it when this is the tracklisting. Personally I love it can't stop listening to it this way. Shit is on fire with all these traccs!