Author Topic: T.I.'s producer/DJ Toomp comes sideways at DJ Quik and Shock G......  (Read 2048 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: T.I.'s producer/DJ Toomp comes sideways at DJ Quik and Shock G......
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2010, 06:54:56 AM »
who the fuck is DJ Toomp?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2010, 08:31:53 AM »
WHO THE FUCK IS DJ TOOMP. NEVER HEARD OF EM. Theses no-name having chumps think they can just talk out the side of their necks to give their own egos a boost LOL. SO stupid. And how do you even pronounce this guys name? Seems like the guy has a problem with english and spelling.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2010, 08:44:04 AM »
The biggest joke of all is where he said his discog is longer than Dre's. LOL. see his google and this dude discog don't even add to 3% of Dres.

What's going on? It's this the era of these new cats are just becoming delusional? He got more than Dre, Nelly said he sold more record than Eminem, Rick Ross said he will outsell GZRODT/ended 50's career, Game thinks he gonna have a great album. THis generation is smoking heavy dust.

Oh the other part is where said he know he came out swinging against Dre in the polls before he lost. Dre wiped him at 91% to 8%. I'm telling ya, people have to see dude is just delusionial and full of cocky pride. This dude is a clown.

He good, but not all his stuff are special. As far classsics i don't see that he has enough, they're not to me but i guess for some he does. But he problem is how can you have classic that are just regional?

Dre, Quik are not regional producer, they're classic hip hop producers. Toomp is simply regional, that south stuff. Get a life toomp.

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2010, 08:56:33 AM »
WOW, most west coast fans are a joke asking who is DJ Toomp  :o

but obviously he's not better than Quik lol.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Nicolas

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2010, 09:18:53 AM »
The biggest joke of all is where he said his discog is longer than Dre's. LOL. see his google and this dude discog don't even add to 3% of Dres.

What's going on? It's this the era of these new cats are just becoming delusional? He got more than Dre, Nelly said he sold more record than Eminem, Rick Ross said he will outsell GZRODT/ended 50's career, Game thinks he gonna have a great album. THis generation is smoking heavy dust.

Oh the other part is where said he know he came out swinging against Dre in the polls before he lost. Dre wiped him at 91% to 8%. I'm telling ya, people have to see dude is just delusionial and full of cocky pride. This dude is a clown.

He good, but not all his stuff are special. As far classsics i don't see that he has enough, they're not to me but i guess for some he does. But he problem is how can you have classic that are just regional?

Dre, Quik are not regional producer, they're classic hip hop producers. Toomp is simply regional, that south stuff. Get a life toomp.

Lol yeah everybody on the previous posts just commented on what he said about Quik and Shock G but nobody said anything about him comparing his quantity of productions to Dre's. Just because he produced songs for almost every southern commercial rapper doesn't mean that he has to be so ignorant.

cowboy1

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2010, 09:19:47 AM »
And if you havent heard of toomp you must be stuck in the 90s.

im pretty sure most posters here r bro but quik >>> tomp quik is a legend but tomp has made a bigger impact the last few years with bigg hits havta say dat

ROBBS

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2010, 09:24:33 AM »
HAHA U GOTT BE FUCKN KIDDN ME..NEVER EVEN HERD OF THIS CLOWN
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!!

CoolcUK2008

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2010, 09:51:31 AM »
Disrespectful

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2010, 09:56:47 AM »
Quik is not a regional producer, he's a classic hip hop producer. Toomp is simply regional, that south stuff.

DJ Quik is regional, wtf are u talkin about.  Quik has rarely made an appearance on anybody's track outside of California.  I think he's only worked with Jay Z and maybe 1 or 2 other people lol.  Toomp has went all throughtout the south tho (mainly ATL of course).  I think he started/made a name for himself in Florida or some shit like that with Drum & Bass music, i forgot.  But Toomp is definitely a regional producer tho.  I don't wanna get in2 opinions but "Certified" was wack and sounded like a half done studio scrap beat for TI.  

I think it's really a unanimous decision when it comes to skill and preference, he's got some ambition tho lol:

Dr. Dre >>>>>>> Toomp

DJ Quik >>>>>>> Toomp

Shock G = Toomp   
"Humpty Hump", "Sex Packets", "Same Song", "Do Watcha' Like", "I Get Around", "Oregano Flow", and a couple more.  Shock G got beats.

And that has nothing to do with my personal taste, it's simply a matter of showmanship.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 09:59:28 AM by Doobie J. Roach »

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2010, 10:12:04 AM »
Toomp is a legend , come on dawg ... he ain't better than Quik but stop disrespecting the man.
CAN I HAZ D;

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2010, 11:04:19 AM »
Why does everyone get so fucking butt hurt about shit like this,get over it.People are supposed to be confident about themselves.DJ Toomp has produced some great tracks and Im not saying hes better then quik but really who gives a shit.And if you havent heard of toomp you must be stuck in the 90s.

word.

cant believe somebody that listens to hip-hop doesnt know who dj toomp is..

He is dope. and so is Quik. so yeah. fuck this.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2010, 11:13:07 AM »
Disrespectful
and ignorant as hell to boot....hey, be confident with your shit, but give respect where its due
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Mista Rosa

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2010, 11:30:06 AM »
there's a great invention called google... u may've heard of it... ::)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DJ_Toomp

yeah i've googled it but it isn't really relevant. I don't really see where the CLASSICS are... maybe some cool songs but NOT classics.. some people should take it easy with the lengend word, he's just a producer in the game... and an arrogant man from now.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 11:35:23 AM by mista rosa »
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2010, 12:03:23 PM »
this is why hip hop is generally wack, you got niggas like dj toomp saying they are better then legends and then you got the idiot sheep who believe it
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2010, 12:06:57 PM »
lol@west coast fans acting like they ain't heard no toomp beats get the fucc outta here hahahahaha, just because y'all succ dicc when a "known" west coast producer makes a beat don't mean that man ain't got talent, would i put him ahead of quik? no but i can't shit on his beats without being a hater, hell i like shocc g shit more then his too, but you got to believe in your work especially if you been making bangers and you have been the go to guy for one of the top "mainstream" artist ti in the game right now, hell his work alone on kayne's last  good album should earn him some respect, i understand shit being a west coast site but some of y'all are crazy yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp