Author Topic: Jason Campbell headed to Oakland  (Read 4179 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jason Campbell headed to Oakland
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2010, 10:49:10 AM »
free gruden, kiffin, the cable guy and russell...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2010, 11:31:21 AM »
So they are now reporting that Jamarcus is up to 300 lbs lol. Definetely the Raiders fault....lol

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jaydc

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2010, 11:32:59 AM »
LOL @ that picture.They should just stick him in at gaurd.Protect jason campbell lol.

« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2010, 11:35:01 AM »
LOL @ that picture.They should just stick him in at gaurd.Protect jason campbell lol.

lol Im sure he would tip over and end up injuring Campbell
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jaydc

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2010, 11:40:01 AM »
You know theris a lot of teams out there that are running 3-4 defenses and need a true nose tackle,with his size he could play nose tackle and occupy at least two blockers.

« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2010, 11:41:34 AM »
You know theris a lot of teams out there that are running 3-4 defenses and need a true nose tackle,with his size he could play nose tackle and occupy at least two blockers.

he could clog up the passing lanes also with his height. Or maybe sign him just for special teams to try and block feild goals...the Giants could use a new mascot also...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2010, 05:59:24 PM »
So they are now reporting that Jamarcus is up to 300 lbs lol. Definetely the Raiders fault....lol

I never pass the blame for a player's stupidity, but this was a situation where he was worse off because the team. Like if Big Ben was a Raider this whole time he'd be in jail right for Gang rape, rather than just suspended for date rape.

The same way Goodel's policies have probably kept a lot of guys out of more trouble, the Raiders have helped Jamarcus's slacking. One the 70s Steeler's Joe Greene and Jack Lambert would have kicked the shit out of him the locker room the second he made the first mistake. When you let people get away with shit, they do more shit.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2010, 07:49:40 PM »
gotta give it up to shallow for speakin truth...and the truth_ _ _ _ _
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2010, 08:25:43 PM »

So it must be someone that prefers a lie over the truth that keeps dissing. I was at 240. Now I'm at 234.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2010, 08:26:21 PM »
lol....youve been bad son...
but nah im i guess for russells sake....that someone agrees with me and you are sayin what ive been sayin ever since the hatin on him began
so til further notice
free gruden, the cable guy, kiffin, and russell

So it must be someone that prefers a lie over the truth that keeps dissing. I was at 240. Now I'm at 234.
Cube

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2010, 08:36:01 PM »
It is completely hatred to think that the Raiders are the reason to think JaMarcus is 300 pounds. Dude needed to sit out and demand a trade if he was that mad, but instead he caused the Raiders to make a trade for a QB. Here is the point of how stupid Russell is, dude could have got in shape, demanded a trade and that his not playing for the Raiders, people will say, hey look his trying but who can do it with the Raiders, he'd get traded for dirt cheap and have a new team and keep his 9 million salary. Instead he got fat, said fuck it, and then the Raiders got Campbell and now no one will trade for him, and if the Raiders end up cutting him, his 9 million dollars short, and you know Al will sue him for his bonus back. Russell had it made and he fucked it up, and I am telling you right now, he cost himself 9 million dollars. It's all about dollars and sense, and dude's lack of sense cost him major dollars.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2010, 09:06:09 PM »
It is completely hatred to think that the Raiders are the reason to think JaMarcus is 300 pounds. Dude needed to sit out and demand a trade if he was that mad, but instead he caused the Raiders to make a trade for a QB. Here is the point of how stupid Russell is, dude could have got in shape, demanded a trade and that his not playing for the Raiders, people will say, hey look his trying but who can do it with the Raiders, he'd get traded for dirt cheap and have a new team and keep his 9 million salary. Instead he got fat, said fuck it, and then the Raiders got Campbell and now no one will trade for him, and if the Raiders end up cutting him, his 9 million dollars short, and you know Al will sue him for his bonus back. Russell had it made and he fucked it up, and I am telling you right now, he cost himself 9 million dollars. It's all about dollars and sense, and dude's lack of sense cost him major dollars.

No. Russel is the reason he's 300 lbs. The Raiders just had an environment that let him do whatever he wanted. Just like Big Ben is the reason he likes to go around with an entourage get drunk and have sex with even drunker girls. The Raiders would have let him go further and he would have done worse things. That is my theory.

It's like how if a wild party althlete was signed to NY or Miami and got in trouble partying. But if he was signed by Green Bay there would be no wild parties to get him in trouble.

Jesus. Look at Randy Moss for Christ sakes. A fucking star in Minnesota goes to Oakland and stinks it up. Then goes back to a real organization and gets the TD record, and remains a star when a QB who hadn't started since high school came in.

Case closed boys. Oakland can make the best WR in the era look like junk, so I think they can make Russel worse too.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2010, 09:07:41 PM »
exactly good example....mr moss...whos fault was that? lol
Cube

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2010, 09:16:10 PM »
you are comparing two completely different things. I'll give you Moss, because WR is actually the most depended position in the NFL. Without a good system, a WR is useless. Without a line, the QB has no time, and at the time the Raiders had Aaron Brooks, so there was no one to get the ball to Moss. That was clearly a case of a WR being on a bad team.

Russell is different. The Raiders had one of the best running games in the league. One year, the line was so good under Kiffen that JUSTIN FUCKIN' VARGAS... LITTLE HUGGIE BOY gain 1,000 yards, and the Raider's line dominated. Russell was asked to be the leader. I understood the first couple of years, but when you get out played by Bruce Gradkowski, a journey man, and you are suppose to be the number 1 draft pick, then there is something completely wrong. Case close

No. Russel is the reason he's 300 lbs. The Raiders just had an environment that let him do whatever he wanted. Just like Big Ben is the reason he likes to go around with an entourage get drunk and have sex with even drunker girls. The Raiders would have let him go further and he would have done worse things. That is my theory.

It's like how if a wild party althlete was signed to NY or Miami and got in trouble partying. But if he was signed by Green Bay there would be no wild parties to get him in trouble.

Jesus. Look at Randy Moss for Christ sakes. A fucking star in Minnesota goes to Oakland and stinks it up. Then goes back to a real organization and gets the TD record, and remains a star when a QB who hadn't started since high school came in.

Case closed boys. Oakland can make the best WR in the era look like junk, so I think they can make Russel worse too.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 09:20:35 PM by M Dogg »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2010, 09:23:17 PM »
you are comparing two completely different things. I'll give you Moss, because WR is actually the most depended position in the NFL. Without a good system, a WR is useless. Without a line, the QB has no time, and at the time the Raiders had Aaron Brooks, so there was no one to get the ball to Moss. That was clearly a case of a WR being on a bad team.

Russell is different. The Raiders had one of the best running games in the league. One year, the line was so good under Kiffen that JUSTIN FUCKIN' VARGAS... LITTLE HUGGIE BOY gain 1,000 yards, and the Raider's line dominated. Russell was asked to be the leader. I understood the first couple of years, but when you get out played by Bruce Gradkowski, an undrafted journey man, and you are suppose to be the number 1 draft pick, then there is something completely wrong. Case close

So when Brady went out in 08 you think Cassel stepped up as leader? He didn't. Moss was way more a leader on that Pats team that year. He really stepped up. In Oakland it was about a lot more than a QB not having time. Moss was going soft on route, not trying hard to get the ball. He was uninspired. Aaron Brooks could have easily punted the ball and let Moss jump up over two DBs and catch it, but Moss, thanks to the wonderful Raiders organization had no fire. He was allowed to be whatever he wanted. Something Dennis Green and Bill Belicheck don't allow of their players with out putting up a fight. In Oakland you're so busy trying to keep your job as a coach and dealing with Al that you don't bother with your players.