Author Topic: Jason Campbell headed to Oakland  (Read 4189 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Jason Campbell headed to Oakland
« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2010, 04:32:27 PM »
Coming to Baltimore he'd never have been the star Oakland pushed him to be. He'd be the don't lose the game and let the defense win QB and that changes everything. Especially when Ray Lewis threatens you with violence in the locker room. Live in your dream world if you want, but Randy Moss is a better leader than anyone Oakland has seen since maybe Ken Stabler and he fell to shit.

Oakland should simply see this as a lesson when they go out and get a player they need to make sure he isn't a star before he gets their. Tom Brady would absolutely fall apart in Oakland if we showed up tomorrow. You know what. Trade for Brady. I swear when he stinks it up because of that system I won't blame Davis for one bit of it. I swear I'll only blame Brady.

lol You are going way overboard man and now getting to the point of sounding absolutely ridiculous. "Randy Moss is a better leader than anyone Oakland has seen since maybe Ken Stabler".  Step back from your hatred...and think about that statement. I wish I would hear a reputable NFL analyst make a statement like that lolol.

Here is the thing, did you even watch the Raiders play all year last year man? Jamarcus was NEVER expected to be a star in that offense. They had a very good running game and young receivers. Whether it was due to Jamarcus's lack of leadership skills...or the young receivers, the passing game wasnt the focus for us. The running game was. Jamarcus was only expected to complete passes and not turn the ball over. They had to simplify the offense for him like Ive never seen before...especially for a #1 overall pick. They had to cut his progressions in half lol. Instead of having him try to read the whole field and go through 1st...2nd...3rd....4th options, they had to cut the field in half and only give him 2 to 3 options on each passing play. He was that slow at picking up ANYthing. NFL Quarterback. Wow.

Relax bro. I just couldn't think of any marquee Raider who was also a big media star to compare Moss to. And fuck analysts; for the record. They say what they're supposed to say; like Big Ben lead his team to two SB titles. Let me say again; a 22 passer rating for the first one. I never hear any stupid analysts bring that up. So fuck them.

Anyway. Russel was a media darling. It's a QB league as far as the media goes and it was a busted NFL team. He, in his mind, thought he was going to be the star, and the Raider organization let him be whatever he wanted to be. And if you think for a second that he'd be as bad in the grand scheme of it all if he were signed by the Ravens instead then you're joking. The Ravens are a team that can win a game, a playoff game, with a QB completing 4 passes, and 1 INT, with no TDs and a total of 34 fucking yards. If JR ever did that it'd be in a Raiders blowout loss and it'd be the key game everyone brings up to say cut him. But no one has said one word against Flacco, because the fucking team won. And that's what would have happened with Russel on a real team; they'd fucking win games. You're team sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Address that first and then bitch about your QB.

This will be my last post on the raiders until the end of week 17 when they come in dead last in the easiest division in the league and the graceful arm of a "real QB" Jason Campbell, if he plays the whole season, will be called into question like it's his fault. and I will only post right here in this thread with a nice big I Told You So!

So respond to this if you want but I'm not saying a word back until December. No hard feelings. I'll gladly discuss and debate with you anything else about football or whatever, but I'm done with the Raiders until December. And if I'm wrong I'll admit it before you get the chance to ask me to.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2010, 06:15:42 PM »
Coming to Baltimore he'd never have been the star Oakland pushed him to be. He'd be the don't lose the game and let the defense win QB and that changes everything. Especially when Ray Lewis threatens you with violence in the locker room. Live in your dream world if you want, but Randy Moss is a better leader than anyone Oakland has seen since maybe Ken Stabler and he fell to shit.

Oakland should simply see this as a lesson when they go out and get a player they need to make sure he isn't a star before he gets their. Tom Brady would absolutely fall apart in Oakland if we showed up tomorrow. You know what. Trade for Brady. I swear when he stinks it up because of that system I won't blame Davis for one bit of it. I swear I'll only blame Brady.

lol You are going way overboard man and now getting to the point of sounding absolutely ridiculous. "Randy Moss is a better leader than anyone Oakland has seen since maybe Ken Stabler".  Step back from your hatred...and think about that statement. I wish I would hear a reputable NFL analyst make a statement like that lolol.

Here is the thing, did you even watch the Raiders play all year last year man? Jamarcus was NEVER expected to be a star in that offense. They had a very good running game and young receivers. Whether it was due to Jamarcus's lack of leadership skills...or the young receivers, the passing game wasnt the focus for us. The running game was. Jamarcus was only expected to complete passes and not turn the ball over. They had to simplify the offense for him like Ive never seen before...especially for a #1 overall pick. They had to cut his progressions in half lol. Instead of having him try to read the whole field and go through 1st...2nd...3rd....4th options, they had to cut the field in half and only give him 2 to 3 options on each passing play. He was that slow at picking up ANYthing. NFL Quarterback. Wow.

Relax bro. I just couldn't think of any marquee Raider who was also a big media star to compare Moss to. And fuck analysts; for the record. They say what they're supposed to say; like Big Ben lead his team to two SB titles. Let me say again; a 22 passer rating for the first one. I never hear any stupid analysts bring that up. So fuck them.

Anyway. Russel was a media darling. It's a QB league as far as the media goes and it was a busted NFL team. He, in his mind, thought he was going to be the star, and the Raider organization let him be whatever he wanted to be. And if you think for a second that he'd be as bad in the grand scheme of it all if he were signed by the Ravens instead then you're joking. The Ravens are a team that can win a game, a playoff game, with a QB completing 4 passes, and 1 INT, with no TDs and a total of 34 fucking yards. If JR ever did that it'd be in a Raiders blowout loss and it'd be the key game everyone brings up to say cut him. But no one has said one word against Flacco, because the fucking team won. And that's what would have happened with Russel on a real team; they'd fucking win games. You're team sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Address that first and then bitch about your QB.

This will be my last post on the raiders until the end of week 17 when they come in dead last in the easiest division in the league and the graceful arm of a "real QB" Jason Campbell, if he plays the whole season, will be called into question like it's his fault. and I will only post right here in this thread with a nice big I Told You So!

So respond to this if you want but I'm not saying a word back until December. No hard feelings. I'll gladly discuss and debate with you anything else about football or whatever, but I'm done with the Raiders until December. And if I'm wrong I'll admit it before you get the chance to ask me to.

Yeah the Ravens have a solid team. But Im sure you understand the difference between Flacco having a terrible game....and Russell being a terrible QB. Those two things have a different effect on what opposing defenses do to you. Im sure you dont think Gradkowski is a better QB than Flacco. NOBODY thinks that. But the Raiders played well with him. Why? Not just because of his performance on the field. But because opposing defenses couldnt simply key in on our strength on offense...the running game. The Ravens have a very good running game. You dont think the presence of at least a DECENT QB helps that? Of course it does. The presence of a TERRIBLE QB...like what we have...does the exact opposite. It changes EVERYthing. And again, youre not gonna find too many experts picking the Raiders to come up last in the AFC West this year. ALL because Russell is gone. Well, mainly because he isnt starting. If Gradkowski started they wouldnt pick us to finish last lol. And you cant simply say "your team sucks". EVERY damn team that "sucks", has a shitty QB in this league. Last time I checked...there isnt ONE exception to that. The top 15 teams...have far better QB's then the bottom 17 teams. Thats a fact that you cant simply ignore. A QB is HUGE in the NFL....even more so now that this is such a pass happy league. Id ask you how many teams over the last 15 years have had bad QB's...and won the Superbowl, but youre so wrapped up in your view of things that you dont think Brady is a great QB. Youre on your own there man...just you against the world on that one lol. I know u dont wanna comment on this anymore. And you seem knowledgeable about football. But can you honestly tell yourself that the Raiders wont be a much improved team without Russell back there throwing passes to no one....or the other team? You know that doesnt make sense...and youre just arguing to argue. But no knowledgeable football fan can make that claim.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2010, 03:10:55 AM »
LOL @ that picture.They should just stick him in at gaurd.Protect jason campbell lol.

lol Im sure he would tip over and end up injuring Campbell
lol and raider nation will hate jamarcus even more than they already do.  If he stays, he'll have to move to guard or the nose tackle position.  Put him on defensive line, as if the sfgate members would say PRETEND THE QB'S FOOD.  Be the best DT ever :D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2010, 06:46:22 AM »
LOL @ that picture.They should just stick him in at gaurd.Protect jason campbell lol.

lol Im sure he would tip over and end up injuring Campbell
lol and raider nation will hate jamarcus even more than they already do.  If he stays, he'll have to move to guard or the nose tackle position.  Put him on defensive line, as if the sfgate members would say PRETEND THE QB'S FOOD.  Be the best DT ever :D

LOL... he'd try to bit the opposing QB's leg thinking... drumsticks... lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2010, 10:10:04 PM »
well after all....russell aint leavin...not yet anyway
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2010, 05:39:56 AM »

who knows, Al Davis might Jerry Porter him, or Marcus Allen him.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2010, 09:01:58 AM »
true.....jus cant wait to show these haters campbell aint no....shit he aint no big tyme qb....but he might win some more and muffuccaz is gon suck him off

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2010, 03:37:21 PM »
true.....jus cant wait to show these haters campbell aint no....shit he aint no big tyme qb....but he might win some more and muffuccaz is gon suck him off

Haters? Dude, you the one hating on the Raiders. He ain't no big time QB, that's hate talk.

« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2010, 03:40:43 PM »

he wont do that with that kind of money sitting there. Everyone knows Al Davis wants to give Russell more chances then he deserves. There has been talk about the Raiders wanting him to take a paycut if he is to stay on the team....as no one else wants him and paying that much money for him to be Campbells backup is ridiculous.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2010, 03:49:13 PM »

Haters? Dude, you the one hating on the Raiders. He ain't no big time QB, that's hate talk.

M-Dogg....i know u have been reading through this stuff. Not to diss, but you know that homie is not very educated on the game of football. It comes through on the responses in these threads.

There isnt ONE....not ONE educated football person out there who believes Russell's play did not hurt the Raiders last year. Like I said a million times, when even CHARGER fans down here talk over and over about how we have a decent team....and that its just JaMarcus who fucked things up so bad last year. I havent met ONE Charger fan yet...that didnt think we should have beat them in week 1 last year....until Jamarcus started throwing the ball. Then they took over the game. We completely bullied that team on the ground...then...Jamarcus lol

You want a better example? How about the Redskin game? lol With Gradkowski in the game...it was 17-10 at halftime. Close game basically. Gradkowski ends up getting injured....and Jamarcus comes in for the second half. He ends up throwing for 74 yards...1 interception, takes 6 sacks, and we lose 34-13.

But no...everyone is just hating on Jamarcus cus the whole team is sooooooo bad, Jamarcus is only a victim lol. Fuck victim...he's a cause. He's is the goddamn QB.

theremedy360

« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2010, 04:21:50 PM »
Great pick up for Oakland. I was a Jamarcus backer for a long time but dude just proved that he was shit last year. Will this move instantly make them a contender? No, but it certainly gives them a chance to compete much harder and puts them on the right path to becoming a successful franchise. And LOL @ Jamarcus "getting hate," the guy was the highest paid rookie of all time with all the physical gifts anyone could ask for. He proved countless times that he was lazy and his accuracy was AWFUL. I'm not gonna say his career is done, but if he wants to play again he better gain some kind of work ethic cause obviously what he's doing now isn't working.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: May 04, 2010, 04:31:21 PM »
thats not me sayin that....lol
im not the one hatin on the raiders...have you been readin the threads....

Cube

« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2010, 04:45:33 PM »

What are u talkin about man? You've been completely hatin on them. When the entire world...other then you and Shallow realize that JaMarcus has been a cancer for this team last year...but you still continue to talk shit about the team, its hate.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2010, 04:47:15 PM »
haha that aint hate but hey if thats what you consider hate...ima laker whos a hater....cool wit me
but i want them to do good....if im hatin im hatin on the people who have been hatin on these people
gruden
cable guy
kiffin
russell

im hatin on those muffuccaz...not the raiders in particular

What are u talkin about man? You've been completely hatin on them. When the entire world...other then you and Shallow realize that JaMarcus has been a cancer for this team last year...but you still continue to talk shit about the team, its hate.
Cube

« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2010, 05:05:28 PM »
haha that aint hate but hey if thats what you consider hate...ima laker whos a hater....cool wit me
but i want them to do good....if im hatin im hatin on the people who have been hatin on these people
gruden
cable guy
kiffin
russell

im hatin on those muffuccaz...not the raiders in particular

What youre not realizing, is that people arent "hating" on those people. Fans are upset at the jobs that some of them have done. Thats what fans do. Most Raider fans love Gruden. I dont know too many that have a problem with Cable either. Kiffin is hit or miss, and he has kind of proven himself to be a bit of a snot nosed punk at times. But thats aiight.  But Im not sure if u understand the definition of "hating" on somebody. Hating on somebody means you dont wanna see them succeed. You would stand in the way of their success if you could. Nobody wants to see Jamarcus fail. Not Raider fans thats for sure. WE DRAFTED HIM lol. We wanted him to succeed. But when he finally got his chance...and basically was an embarassment on the field, fans got pissed and said...fuck this guy, he isnt any good. That isnt hating lolol. Thats criticism. Why would you give a shit when every fan, analysts, NFL expert studies Jamarcus's game....and realizes...this guy is a bust. He isnt good on the field, and he doesnt even work hard to get better. Why would u defend that?