Author Topic: Who's everybody top 5 from the bay[ALL TIME]  (Read 802 times)

blackaUK

Re: Who\'s everybody top 5 from the bay[ALL TIME]
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2010, 10:54:22 AM »
The hottest MC to ever rep the bay would have to be
Del tha Funkee Homosapien

the ghost

Re: Who's everybody top 5 from the bay[ALL TIME]
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2010, 11:17:01 AM »
Heiro
E-40
Spice-1
Richie Rich
Andre Nickatina

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2010, 04:51:04 PM »
i guess even tho its not jus 1 or 2 people that consider sac part of the bay....but most dont
what about vallejo, napa, shit even san fran....some call it san fran bay or north bay....

and the people that are from sac and consider themselves part of the bay or as they might say sac bay area....are wrong? lol

yes they are wrong... thats like someone from san diego claimin L.A.... its about 2 hour drive
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2010, 06:33:34 PM »
and the people that are from sac and consider themselves part of the bay or as they might say sac bay area....are wrong? lol

I'm from the bay and sac isn't the bay. I'm living near sac right now and no one here considers themselves part of the bay.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2010, 06:34:21 PM »
aite im goin to sac
im goin to the bay...lol
some even say im from the west, you know the sac bay area...it is what it is

I'm from the bay and sac isn't the bay. I'm living near sac right now and no one here considers themselves part of the bay.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2010, 09:53:36 AM »
E40 rappin 4 Tay mac dre yuck n too short
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2010, 02:59:34 PM »
2pac isnt from the bay and he didnt rep the bay,pac repped LA,his last video was live an ddie in la not live in die in the bay,he rep los angeles,so take dude off your favorite bay artist list,pac go on the favorite los angeles artist list
don't put him on la neither.he's from the east coast and just claimed whatever made him money at the time.if a bay or la rapper move to ny a new yorker will never say your from thier coast.pac was a bay artist,then  crip affiliated with thug life,then banging mob with shug and the piru's.i love pac but he was a great actor when it came to fitting in musically.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2010, 03:16:15 PM »
E-40

Paris

Del Tha Funky Homosapien

the rest is a tie between Too $hort, Spice 1, Mac Dre, Mac Mall & Messy Marv
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

westside159

« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2010, 03:56:20 PM »
Too Short
E-40
Nickatina aka Dre  Dog
Celly Cel
Spice 1

4 Tay , Yuk , Dru Down , RBL Posse , B-legit ,   etc etc

Muhfukka

« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2010, 04:30:19 PM »
i guess even tho its not jus 1 or 2 people that consider sac part of the bay....but most dont
what about vallejo, napa, shit even san fran....some call it san fran bay or north bay....

yes they are wrong... thats like someone from san diego claimin L.A.... its about 2 hour drive
yeah vallejo is north bay, just like frisco is west bay and oakland is east bay. sac isnt bay at all

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2010, 07:32:55 PM »
im not sayin it is at all
the newscasters...state frisco is the north bay with marin etc...
ive never actually heard newscasters say vallejo bein part of the bay....but e-40, mac dre etc...rep it

yeah vallejo is north bay, just like frisco is west bay and oakland is east bay. sac isnt bay at all
Cube

Muhfukka

« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2010, 09:03:12 PM »
im not sayin it is at all
the newscasters...state frisco is the north bay with marin etc...
ive never actually heard newscasters say vallejo bein part of the bay....but e-40, mac dre etc...rep it

frisco is west bay. vallejo is directly in the north bay, on the water. youre an idiot if you dont think vallejo is in the bay area

edit: actually youre an idiot either way
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 09:04:55 PM by Muhfukka »

West Coast Veteran