Author Topic: Who's everybody top 5 from the bay[ALL TIME]  (Read 797 times)

Re: Who's everybody top 5 from the bay[ALL TIME]
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2010, 08:36:27 PM »
rappin 4-tay
dre dog
spice 1
too short
del

SO PRUP

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2010, 08:44:44 PM »
e40
dru down
too short
rappin 4 tay
yukmouth

Blood$

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2010, 10:29:21 PM »
Pac, C-Bo, and Lynch aren't from the Bay area

Spice 1
E-40
Andre Nickatina
Mac Dre
Too $hort
Yukmouth

sorry had to do 6  8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2010, 10:31:54 PM »
im surprised how  many of you are saying nicky t seeing as hes never talked about on here. i still love the dre dog shit but i dont know, he just doesnt do it for me anymore. hes pretty much disowned by frisco too

Blood$

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2010, 10:33:37 PM »
im surprised how  many of you are saying nicky t seeing as hes never talked about on here. i still love the dre dog shit but i dont know, he just doesnt do it for me anymore. hes pretty much disowned by frisco too

yeah I never see Nickatina get too much love over here... but what did you think of his new album?

Muhfukka

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2010, 10:39:26 PM »
im surprised how  many of you are saying nicky t seeing as hes never talked about on here. i still love the dre dog shit but i dont know, he just doesnt do it for me anymore. hes pretty much disowned by frisco too

yeah I never see Nickatina get too much love over here... but what did you think of his new album?
i havent even listen to it yet, i dont know what it is but his new shit is just really boring to me and ive been listening to him since i was a kid

Muhfukka

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2010, 10:41:39 PM »
hard to say, most of what i listen to is from the bay. it also depends on if you mean based of skill or albums theyve made

black c
too $hort
dru down
spice 1
e-40

gotta give an honorable mention to cougnut, coming scandalous

Blood$

« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2010, 10:47:55 PM »
im surprised how  many of you are saying nicky t seeing as hes never talked about on here. i still love the dre dog shit but i dont know, he just doesnt do it for me anymore. hes pretty much disowned by frisco too

i havent even listen to it yet, i dont know what it is but his new shit is just really boring to me and ive been listening to him since i was a kid

I still enjoy some of his new material and I liked his new album... but yeah his first 2 albums are my favorites, I actually just burned a mix today of the best tracks from each

Muhfukka

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2010, 10:50:49 PM »

I still enjoy some of his new material and I liked his new album... but yeah his first 2 albums are my favorites, I actually just burned a mix today of the best tracks from each
have you heard the cd with equipto "midnight machine gun rhymes rhymes and alibis"? its got some good shit
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 10:53:34 PM by Muhfukka »

2euce 7even

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2010, 02:36:05 PM »
assassin
spice 1
yukmouf
2pacalypse now
richie rich

could be my list.

MY LIST:

2PAC
SPICE 1
LUNIZ
BROTHA LYNCH
ASSASSIN

LLCoolA

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2010, 07:50:19 PM »
Too $hort
MC Hammer
Ant Banks
E40
Rappin 4Tay

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2010, 07:55:37 PM »
e-40
richie rich
brotha lynch
dru down
dre dog

nowhere near the biggest bay area fan but thats what it is IMO....and damn why dont the bay wnt pac on their team...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Eldee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2010, 11:02:58 PM »
Spice 1

Blood$

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2010, 11:03:54 PM »

have you heard the cd with equipto "midnight machine gun rhymes rhymes and alibis"? its got some good shit

I got all his albums with Equipto, all had some pretty dope shit on them  8)

Bananas

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2010, 12:58:43 AM »
Can't do just 5. Maybe 5 from LA but the bay..Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh