Author Topic: Good Website For You Anti-Americans  (Read 614 times)

CWalker187

Good Website For You Anti-Americans
« on: December 06, 2002, 09:19:16 PM »
http://patrioticamerica.cjb.net

Maybe this will teach you a little something.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Good Website For You Anti-Americans
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2002, 01:36:37 AM »
Are you kidding me?  I'm a proud American citizen but not proud of that site.  Its disgraceful.  I always enjoy reading your articles, but this one was horrible.

If this represents your set of beliefs, so be it.  

But, I would argue that a true patriot assumes a quite different attitude than the one represented on that site.  A true patriot that cares about the welfare of America does not behave in such a manner or make such comments.  Those comments on that page are completely selfserving

A true patriot that cares for his country understands the value associated with his words and his actions.  He has a goal in mind, that goal being sustaining and improving American society.  And he attempts to match his actions with this goal, such that he does not what makes him feel BIG and IMPORTANT, but what truly helps him achieve his goal.  And in care anyone doesn't realize it, prancing around saying america does no wrong, the rest of the world is ignorant, and constantly forcing our opinions on "anti-americans" get us no where.  

Just look at infinite, he comes from the opposite end but how many american patriots has he converted to his way of thinking. None. Why?  Because he attacks the problem in the wrong manner.  His comments are self serving.  Maybe he cares about his beliefs but he is lacking the knowledge to see the error in his methods.  Throwing stuff in people's face doesnt change them.  Setting a precendent, and giving them a reason to WANT to change does.  The patriotic americans that wrote that website would very easily make this judgement on Infinite.  Its quite obvious that they would never listen to infinite.  So why do they think the rest of the world will behave differently?  Why do we think the rest of the world will behave differently?

I apologize for getting a little attacking in this email.  I'm to lazy right now to go and re edit this.   But, my belief is simple beleive what you want but look for value in all things.  If you truly believe "anti-americans" need to be converted do so in a feasible manner.  Don't waste your life going about it the wrong way.  You're only making "anti americans" like america less.  

Likewise this applies to so called "anti-americans."  If you want people to understand your side you have to explain it to them in a way that they will be willing to listen. Otherwise, you might as well not be talking at all.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2002, 03:07:31 AM »
did u even check out the site dawg?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2002, 03:57:34 PM »
LOL that site was so pathetic LOL...how old are u c walker? HA HA
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2002, 06:07:59 PM »
Is the War On Iraq about oil?

NO! This is a rumor started by anti-American individuals--communists, non-Patriots, and terrorists themselves. It is also possible that this rumor was initiated by Osama bin Laden himself, in order to further achieve his immoral, outlandish objectives.

Why do Americans think that their country is the greatest?

The United States has done more good for the world than any nation in history. If you have not lived here, your are withering your life away!

LMFAO!!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2002, 07:16:05 PM »
"The only country that comes close to America is Canada, and this is only because it has no purpose but to emulate our way of life, and does so poorly."

lol

I honestly think this website was created by anti-Americans to help convince people Americans are stupid
« Last Edit: December 08, 2002, 07:16:29 PM by Jay ay Beee »

CWalker187

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2002, 09:44:26 PM »
"The only country that comes close to America is Canada, and this is only because it has no purpose but to emulate our way of life, and does so poorly."

lol

You have to admit that is true.

Smooth

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2002, 10:47:04 PM »

lol

Whateva man... CLASSIC arrogant american... Canada has it's own idenity... Im pretty sure we have a purpose rather then to "Emulate our way of life"... nice try though...lol what a joke...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2002, 10:50:51 PM by Smooth »
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2002, 09:21:52 AM »

lol

It's also true that Mexico is just as close to the USA as Canada is.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2002, 03:20:57 PM »
Canada aint like the states and thank god for that

we have good health care, we have a govt that doesnt fuck around wih the world

we dont have troops stationed all over the world and we dont get blown up by planes

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2002, 04:57:58 PM »
Canada aint like the states and thank god for that

we have good health care, we have a govt that doesnt fuck around wih the world

we dont have troops stationed all over the world and we dont get blown up by planes

Of course not.....because OUR troops essentially protect YOUR country. Canada really doesn't have much of a military as a direct result of our existence........so show a little respect. My tax dollars as an American go to protecting you.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2002, 04:58:45 PM by CWalker187 »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2002, 05:10:02 AM »
I see Canada as the peaceful, safer America

What makes America better than Canada? (I don't know - I would be interested in hearing the reasons from C Walker as to how exactly living in the US is better than living in Canada)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2002, 08:45:28 AM »
The living standards are exactly the same.Except for Health Care and America you have to worry about being nuked every 5 seconds..

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2002, 12:54:08 PM »
The living standards are exactly the same.Except for Health Care and America you have to worry about being nuked every 5 seconds..

LOL... word.

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2002, 01:16:18 PM »

LOL... word.

Just wondering why you laugh about you and all your loved ones getting killed?

This country has given you so much...
You have a computer. Im sure you have a television. You are able to get an education. You have the ability to pratice any religion you want. You you are better off than a large portion of the planet. You have a roof over your head thats most likely nicer than many homes in the world. You are able to express your thoughts freely without fear of reprocussion from the government. You have the oportunity to make yourself anything you want. Whats the problem?